Forum  HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
TOPIC  Postloop
TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
2 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    884 topic views 

Postloop

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 17 August 2012, 9:27 pm | #1 of 2 |

http://www.postloop.com For those that don't know, Postloop pays you to post on forums - just as you normally would, only for cash ;)

Postloop is a fun way to make money online if you enjoy social engagement. Signing up is quick, easy, and of course as I'm posting this it's totally 100% free!

The slightly tricky bit is that after signing up you must complete 10 test posts to gain your first post rating. Do not do your test posts on the Postloop Forum (like I did!), you must head over to the postloop portal. Find the full instructions for posting on the postloop portal forums here: http://portal.postloop.com/index.php?threads/welcome-postloopers.2/

To get the best rating from postloop on your test posts, make sure your grammar and spelling are both correct, make your posts at least 50 words and create new threads. Your rating will form the basis of how much you will get paid by postloop for your future forum posts, so it's well worth while spending some time on this.

Once you have made your ten posts and (hopefully) been accepted by postloop for paid forum posting and blog commenting, you are free to sign up with any of the registered sites. Some have limits on registering according to your rating, so again it is important to get a high one (highest is 5, average is currently 3.66 but it changes). Some forums wont accept posters with a rating of less than 4 (and a few require more!).

Read the instructions for registering on forums or blogs very carefully or you won't receive credit for your posts: First click on forums at the top of your screen, then find a topic that interests you. Click the blue i to get more info, then the green + to subscribe. Agree to the t&c then head over to the forum to register, once you have registered head back over to postloop and fill in your username and email address that you registered on the forum with (this does not need to be the same as your postloop username and email).

Now you just need to post on your chosen forums as you normally do - just be aware that some forums and blogs have a limit on the number of posts you will be paid for each day. For every post you will earn points (the higher your rating, the more points you earn per post)

Once you have 100 points you can request a payout (as long as your rating is above average) 100 points = $5, or you can use your points for posts or comments on your own forum/blog if you wish.

Payment is made via paypal within 24hrs (usually a lot quicker) of request.

Have fun getting paid to post on forums :D

Oh and if you enjoyed this post, you may wish to sign up as my referral - just add /genieswish after the postloop.com bit heheh
When you refer new members to postloop, you'll receive 20% of all points they earn. You will be given your own referral link to spam your friends with and there are plenty of banners to chose from to recruit from your blog. Or use cashblurbs (look for the thread for more info about this)

Game on MOC 8-)

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Share Permalink | PID: #p3032
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Postloop on login.

Re: Postloop

Unread postby » streakanime » Mon, 20 August 2012, 6:07 am | #2 of 2  Reply

Its pretty easy to get 5-10 bucks a day on this particular website. Especially if you manage to get a few referrals.
I've discovered that it takes longer to get your payment if you request larger payments. I requested a $30 once and it took a lot longer than they normally do. So, now I request when I hit $5. I do not let it build up anymore. xD /impatient.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p3068
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    884 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online