Forum  HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
TOPIC  Zulutrade
TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
10 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,710 topic views 

Zulutrade

Unread postby » reznogre » Fri, 7 September 2012, 1:26 pm | #1 of 10 |

It seems like this zulu web site is offering a cool service , you only need a comp and an active internet connection + a brokers account. THen you are set to become a forex trader. Only you wont trade yourself , other traders will trade for you , the only thing required from you is to find good traders that suit your account from a database of more than thousands different traders. Do anyone has any real experience with this?

Share Permalink | PID: #p3171
reznogre
AVZoom: New Member

#404 Joined:
Fri, 7 September 2012, 1:00 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Zulutrade on login.

Re: Zulutrade

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 8 September 2012, 9:12 am | #2 of 10 |

I haven't had experience with zulutrade, the last forex I looked at was prelaunch forex x which we have discussed in the forums here. It almost looked promising, but when myself and another MOC member both had exactly the same profit margins even though we have seperate accounts, it smelt like rotten fish to me. Link to the prelauch forex discussion here.

People do make money trading like this but as they also state on their website, quote:
zulutrade.com wrote:Trading spot currencies involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss. Your trading results may vary. Because the risk factor is high in the foreign exchange market trading, only genuine “risk” funds should be used in such trading. If you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the foreign exchange market. No “safe” trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss.

Reload | PID: #p3176
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » reznogre » Tue, 11 September 2012, 10:02 am | #3 of 10 |

Yeap forex is certainly risky , i see your point. The thing that drags me there is the amount of transparency this zulu site offers , analyzed history is available for every trader. I dont know really , i think i'll try it , with a small account just to test.

Reload | PID: #p3178
reznogre

#404 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 11 September 2012, 11:30 am | #4 of 10 |

Well I wish you the best of times trading on zulutrade.com. Keep this post updated with any good or bad news and certainly if you make some money, we would love to hear about it! It certainly is a high traffic popular site and I would think it is legit from what I can tell, so hopefully you will do well forex trading with a good trader behind the wheel.

Reload | PID: #p3179
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » luzfxtrader » Tue, 11 September 2012, 2:16 pm | #5 of 10 |

hey guys i am also on zulutrade. just joined the forum btw.
the service is quite good, once you get to know it well.
btw do you have any decent providers to share with me? ...im revising for september but i am kinda stuck in the middle to find profitable ones..

Reload | PID: #p3180
luzfxtrader

#407 Joined:
Tue, 11 September 2012, 1:40 pm

Unread postby » reznogre » Thu, 13 September 2012, 9:16 am | #6 of 10 |

I'll keep you guys updated on my results , luzfx how long have you used zulutrade? I cant really recommend any provider at the momment as i've only joined the system.

Reload | PID: #p3189
reznogre

#404 Joined:

Unread postby » luzfxtrader » Fri, 14 September 2012, 10:29 am | #7 of 10 |

I am for the system for more than a year now. i have gained, I have lost, but overall I am waaaay above and winning - in total about 6K!
good luck with the platform - you can get some really nice returns if you are smart enough. For a beginner, i recommend you to check the alchemy - you can get many tips from there.

Reload | PID: #p3193
luzfxtrader

#407 Joined:
Tue, 11 September 2012, 1:40 pm

Unread postby » reznogre » Tue, 18 September 2012, 10:10 am | #8 of 10 |

Hope my returns will be as good as yours and i'll check what this alchemy is.

Reload | PID: #p3200
reznogre

#404 Joined:

Unread postby » levfx » Thu, 4 April 2013, 1:31 pm | #9 of 10 |

i hope you did ;) its a pretty good tool ;)
advanced search also works ;)
so, tell me how much did you make ?

Reload | PID: #p3527
levfx
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#592 Joined:
Thu, 4 April 2013, 1:04 pm
Name: LevFx

Unread postby » levfx » Thu, 4 April 2013, 1:36 pm | #10 of 10  Reply

MOC wrote:Well I wish you the best of times trading on zulutrade.com. Keep this post updated with any good or bad news and certainly if you make some money, we would love to hear about it! It certainly is a high traffic popular site and I would think it is legit from what I can tell, so hopefully you will do well forex trading with a good trader behind the wheel.

yes indeed it is working quite well :) it is my second year and I have made quite a lots of nice returns with the systems,... of course there were losses but, this is unavoidable with the forex market but regardless this is the easiest "trading" I've ever done :lol:

Reload | PID: #p3528
levfx
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#592 Joined:
Thu, 4 April 2013, 1:04 pm
Name: LevFx

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,710 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online