TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
2 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,109 topic views 

No Competing Freelance work

Unread postby » genieswish » Wed, 17 October 2012, 10:24 am | #1 of 2 |

I'm just reviewing a new freelance site which looks really good. www.ziptask.com

once you've filled in the application form and have been accepted, you download their app and jobs are sent to you for review. You dont have to bid or compete with anyone else for the work.

You get paid per minute, and if you can't finish a task you can pass it on but still be paid for the work you did up until that point.

Looks really good for more skilled freelancers and I haven't found any bad reviews (but it's quite new), is anyone signed up with them - how was your expreience?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Share Permalink | PID: #p3265
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic No Competing Freelance work on login.

Re: No Competing Freelance work

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 20 October 2012, 1:51 am | #2 of 2  Reply

Well for one, I think their site design is really good. It will be good to read your review so post your link when your done. :)

Reload | PID: #p3273
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,109 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com