TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
6 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,646 topic views 

Flippa.com - Don't start a business, buy one that works

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 20 October 2012, 6:31 am | #1 of 6 |

My friend questioned what would be a good investment for $50k. In my mind, as online activity will potentially double in numbers (users) over the next ten years, I would think many people can make good money with a good online business. And a proven, working and established business can put you one step ahead.

So I was looking at flippa.com and saw what would be a great investment for someone who had a passion for the weddings niche, and could grow an already proven business into an even bigger enterprise.

https://flippa.com/2827176-100-000-usd-per-annum-very-well-established-and-popular-cash-wedding-registry

It's not my niche, but could you see a great potential in this type of deal for yourself?

Share Permalink | PID: #p3274
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Flippa.com - Don't start a business, buy one that works on login.

Re: Flippa.com - Don't start a business, buy one that works

Unread postby » genieswish » Sat, 20 October 2012, 10:38 am | #2 of 6 |

Great idea for someone maybe that's had a redundancy pay out. I would be a bit scared of manipulated stats and figures when buying an established business, any tips on protecting yourself from shady dealers?
I guess just simple things like just typing the keywords into google and checking is a good start? and I find the firefox seo toolbar good for checking pagerank n alexa ranking, but is there anyway to prove the income claims apart from asking to see their paypal account lol.

This is something I'm going to look into, thanks MOC

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p3275
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 20 October 2012, 12:01 pm | #3 of 6 |

A friend of mine bought a car transport business for $60k. He got contracts and a truck and a guaranteed 50 hours per week moving cars for vehicle dealers, starting 6am every weekday. Of course he got full disclosure of the business activity and accounts. The problem for him is, to expand and make more money per week he will need more contracts, drivers and trucks. And everyone will have to work 40-50 hours per week driving heavy vehicles on the roads everyday. Instead, if it were me I would have spent $60k on a online business that has massive room to grow, can be run 'from home' and is not driving heavy vehicles on the road all day!

Reload | PID: #p3279
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Sat, 20 October 2012, 10:29 pm | #4 of 6 |

Yup, think i'm with you on that LOL

I've also been reading about investing in feature films and established businesses as a sleeping partner - will dig out some more info if anyone is interested?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p3282
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 21 October 2012, 5:19 am | #5 of 6 |

Yes of course genie I am always interested in online money making opportunities! And I will only ever run with online business, I am not interested in the old analog style of making money with a shop front! lol

Reload | PID: #p3284
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Mon, 22 October 2012, 1:09 pm | #6 of 6  Reply

That would be a great investment, I really wish I had some free cash to invest.

Reload | PID: #p3287
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,646 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com