TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
2 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,220 topic views 

Twin Peak Profits? Press cancel 3 times, a steal for $0!! :o

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 5 January 2013, 6:06 am | #1 of 2 |

I was sent an email from a very persistent spammer who's cloaked link turned out to be http://twinpeakprofits.com/vipaccess_a.php and from which I can gather is a reasonably new release. I am not promoting this release nor am I in any way affiliated with this umm, product?? After trying to watch the video promo, one of the longest soap opera style videos I've ever tried to watch and still I think I haven't watched the end part it just went on and on and on if you get my drift!

He tried to use every marketing trick in the book, words that will work on the inexperienced. Anyway, I would never promote this. So when I closed the window the webpage asked me to stay, it will give me $20.00 off. Nice I thought, I'm out of here he just tried to charge me $47. Then the window asked me to stay again, it was gonna give me another $20.00 off. Bringing the price down to a irresistable total price of $7.00. Nice, he was just trying to overcharge me $40! So I still wouldn't buy for $7, after all, what is the product? Oh, the third time leaving the webpage? Yes, wait, he will give it to you for free! Sorry, I don't want to give a marketer like this my email address.

I thought to myself, this goose just tried to rip me off 3 times as I'm exiting his webpage! What the heck?

I should post about that and try and stop anyone else from loosing money!

How to make money online? Don't be a sucker.

Share Permalink | PID: #p3401
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Twin Peak Profits? Press cancel 3 times, a steal for $0!! :o on login.

Re: Twin Peak Profits? Press cancel 3 times, a steal for $0!

Unread postby » genieswish » Sat, 5 January 2013, 12:42 pm | #2 of 2  Reply

omg lol - not even going to click that one - thanks for the heads up!

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p3402
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,220 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com