Forum  HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
TOPIC  Rewardgalaxy
TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
4 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,620 topic views 

Rewardgalaxy

Unread postby » gothtini » Wed, 20 February 2013, 7:09 am | #1 of 4 |

Alright I found a site called 'rewardgalaxy' it feels scammy to me, but that doesn't mean much since I'm not very trusting of sites anyway :lol: . I checked their facebook and there are posts on there saying 'scam' however I have seen people say 'scam' on facebook pages of sites I know are legit so its hard to trust these. I did some searching on google and couldn't find any reviews of it really since its so new, so now I must ask you guys. Do you have any experience with this site? Know of any review sites?

The lack of a login thing makes me wonder, but if it goes by your IP so you can't cheat your link then that could make sense. The point of the site just seems to be to get people to click your link which seems pointless to me, but maybe that's just me.

So any ideas guys?

Share Permalink | PID: #p3477
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Rewardgalaxy on login.

Re: Rewardgalaxy

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 22 February 2013, 11:30 am | #2 of 4 |

It seems scam to me too, because an IP ref link ain't good enough for several reasons. What if you sign up when your at a friends house? Or at the library? IP's are not dedicated to you for life! The lack of login says to me that this is just someone trying to get traffic and backlinks to a site called reward galaxy, while presenting you with ref links to other sites and offers. Useless.

A kid on YouTube did a review and when I heard him say you don't even have to join the site I had to have a look, and that is just wrong!

Reload | PID: #p3482
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » gothtini » Sun, 24 February 2013, 11:36 pm | #3 of 4 |

Yeah the more I look at it the more it just makes me tilt my head lol, it seems really weird the way its set up. If its going to be a scam to get backlinks you would think someone would work a tiny bit harder.

Reload | PID: #p3484
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » MOC » Mon, 25 February 2013, 2:29 am | #4 of 4  Reply

Maybe they are thinking of adding customer support at a later date lol

Reload | PID: #p3485
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,620 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online