TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
12 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    6,106 topic views 

What Do You Think Of Adf.ly As A Way To Make Money Online?

Unread postby » s_sayan » Fri, 25 May 2012, 5:22 am | #1 of 12 |

So, I have a blog about movie and music downloads. I'm using Adf.ly to monetize the links I post on the blog. So far my links get around 50 clicks per day altogether. I am trying to get more visitors to my blog so I can get more clicks and maybe get $5 a day from that blog. Would be great to have an extra income of $5 or who knows, maybe $10 a day from my blog. :D

My question is, what do you think of Adf.ly as a way to make money online? Is it worth it? Do you think is a good idea to continue with this project? If so, what can I do to improve my earnings?

Please Let Me Know.
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Share Permalink | PID: #p191
s_sayan
AVZoom: Mega Author

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic What Do You Think Of Adf.ly As A Way To Make Money Online? on login.

Re: What Do You Think Of Adf.ly As A Way To Make Money Onlin

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 25 May 2012, 5:43 am | #2 of 12 |

Ive seen an ad from a guy selling a bot for $500.00 that automatically posts twitter bitly links to his offers and claiming to make serious money in this way. It was in a warrior forum discussion thread found here. Check it out and let me know what you think. His screenshots look pretty crazy and all the reviews seem positive, many people have made money using this.

Reload | PID: #p192
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Fri, 25 May 2012, 6:01 am | #3 of 12 |

That would be a great method to drive traffic to my blog, hence more Adf.ly clicks and maybe I could join a good CPM network because of the amount of visitors my site would get.

However, I don't really trust that software. Man, $500 is a lot of money. I don't even have $500 to invest in the first place. And I also have many doubts. The traffic could be all bot generated. I would definitely give it a try if it was cheaper, but $500 is way too much for me.

Reload | PID: #p193
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 25 May 2012, 6:50 am | #4 of 12 |

yea its a big call as to weather or not its a good choice, going on the member reviews it has been making them money on non targeted traffic. i would obviously like someone to review it who has used it but i might have to be the one to shell out 500 to review it properly :)

Reload | PID: #p196
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Fri, 25 May 2012, 6:59 am | #5 of 12 |

I am willing to spend money in order to make money online, but not that way. I mean, $500 to just one guy? That's too risky for me. I would spend $500 but not to just one guy, and also I would spend $500 but in many different things.

In fact I am willing to invest $200 out of my pocket every month if I have to. Just please tell me some ways I can make money online so I can see if it's worth it. :)

Reload | PID: #p197
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » Zeppination » Sat, 26 May 2012, 4:40 am | #6 of 12 |

I personnaly think that Adf.ly and those other sites like Bit.ly arent really worth it unless you upload something alot of people may want, or your just a really popular person. For Adf.ly, you need at least 2,000 views just to make $5, and I can easily make that on a GPT site in about 2 days. For Adf.ly, $5 = a month at least. So no, not worth it.

Reload | PID: #p229
Zeppination
AVZoom: New Member

#112 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 4:36 am

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sat, 26 May 2012, 5:29 am | #7 of 12 |

Hmm, I don't think so. Adf.ly pays around $5 per 1000 unique clicks. Currently I have a blog about movie downloads and I'm getting around 100 unique clicks a day. That means that in ten days I will have the required $5 for the cashout.

However, that's not what I want. What I want is to get at least 2000 clicks a day. I think this is possible if I have enough traffic. That way I would be making anything between $7 to $10 a day just from Adf.ly.

As I said. I am willing to invest to make my site popular enough to get 2000 clicks a day. But where and how do I start investing?

Reload | PID: #p237
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sat, 26 May 2012, 6:57 pm | #8 of 12 |

This is just a nice update guys. :)

Seems like that gig I already ordered offering Linkwheels and Backlinks is working like a charm. As I said before, my Adf.ly links were getting anything between 50 to 60 clicks a day. Yesterday I got 100 clicks for the first time in my life. But today I went to sleep and by that time I already had 52 clicks. So when I woke up just right now I see my Adf.ly account has 131 clicks. That's the greatest amount of clicks I've seen in my Adf.ly account.

Take A Look:

So, I think by the end of the they I will reach 200 clicks. Not bad at all. Seems like it was a good decision to buy that gig on Fiverr. I'm so happy right now. If it continues like that, maybe I will reach 1000 clicks pretty soon. :)

Reload | PID: #p259
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 27 May 2012, 4:16 am | #9 of 12 |

Thats great news!! I was truely happy to read your post. I know you will get to your targets just keep doing what your doing, but go harder at it :) Well done. You may become an Adf.ly expert and be able to 'give away' ebooks in the future. And that can lead into other money making opportunities as well.

Reload | PID: #p270
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sun, 27 May 2012, 4:37 am | #10 of 12 |

Indeed. I am so happy with the results. As I predicted yesterday, I reached the 200 clicks and even more. I got a total of 226 clicks to my links.

And today is getting even better. :D The day is just beginning and I already have 64 clicks. :)

I think by the end of the day I will have around 300 clicks more or less. :)

I am so happy. It's not a lot of money, but if it continues to grow that way, then I will be making $5 more a day (which sums it up for me). :)

Reload | PID: #p273
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » MakingCents » Sun, 27 May 2012, 9:07 pm | #11 of 12 |

Adf.ly works great IF you have a lot of traffic and have people clickiing on your links. They are legitimate and they pay well but you have to have the traffic to make it worth it.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p309
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sun, 27 May 2012, 9:22 pm | #12 of 12  Reply

That's right. That's my goal, get a lot of traffic in order to get a lot of clicks a day. I know it is legit, that's why I am spending my time with it. ;)

Reload | PID: #p310
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    6,106 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com