TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
17 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    4,266 topic views 

Anyone make money with HYIP/money cyclers?

Unread postby » clauemi » Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:37 pm | #1 of 17 |

I've been with JBP/JSS Tripler for about 3 months, started with an investment of $1000 and have made over $2600. This is the only investment program I have tried since I'm totally lost when it comes to money cyclers and such. They are all very confusing especially when you have so many lines to fill up and have to keep reinvesting and blah blah blah. Does anyone else have experience with some programs? How much have you made and what was your initial investment? Are there any no-brainer programs out there where all you have to do is invest and watch your money grow lol.

Share Permalink | PID: #p264
clauemi
AVZoom: Regular Author

#117 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Anyone make money with HYIP/money cyclers? on login.

Re: Anyone make money with HYIP/money cyclers?

Unread postby » MakingCents » Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:53 pm | #2 of 17 |

I'm trying JSSTRipler too but I have not invested nearly the amount you have. I only have 3 positions currently, Im trying to get ahead of the curve and get like 8 or 10. I just have no easy way to fund my JSS account.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p265
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » Rackermann » Sun, 27 May 2012, 3:06 pm | #3 of 17 |

I have heard only good things about JSS Tripler, but I am also waiting for more funds to invest there. It seems to be the only legitimate way to make money or watch your investment grow each day. If there were any others similar as JSS Tripler, I would be interested too!!

Reload | PID: #p285
Rackermann

#79 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:13 pm

Unread postby » iebo » Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:44 pm | #4 of 17 |

Right now I am just in JBP. I have made all my original deposit back (took 2 months). I do not trust HYIP programs, but JBP has a chat site and phone conferences with the owner, which separates it from the rest. I do not think it will last forever, but I will enjoy the ride since anything I make from now on is profit. My goal is to increase my daily earnings by $1 per day, per month, so that means I need to get 5 more positions each month. I think I can do it.
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Reload | PID: #p299
iebo

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Sun, 27 May 2012, 6:24 pm | #5 of 17 |

i really dont trust JBP, Zeekler or any of the rest of them, i just don't understand how it all works - no matter how many people try to explain it to me LOL. i'd definitely be wary of any hyip programs - i was looking at JBP last week and apparantly you can get $10 free to begin, so technically you wouldn't ever need to invest your own money at all (just reinvest the profits), can anyone confirm this?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p303
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MakingCents » Sun, 27 May 2012, 9:03 pm | #6 of 17 |

You can start at JSS without investment, but it won't be making the most of your money. You want to have 4 positions for some reason (although the math is too far over my head). I've invested $8.00 of my own money there and have made $16. Although I'm looking ofr more to invest to turn a profit quicker.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p308
MakingCents

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » iebo » Mon, 28 May 2012, 12:04 am | #7 of 17 |

genieswish wrote:i really dont trust JBP, Zeekler or any of the rest of them, i just don't understand how it all works - no matter how many people try to explain it to me LOL. i'd definitely be wary of any hyip programs - i was looking at JBP last week and apparantly you can get $10 free to begin, so technically you wouldn't ever need to invest your own money at all (just reinvest the profits), can anyone confirm this?

Yes that is true that you get the $10 free to start. It will give you an opportunity to check out the site and chat with other members. The free $10 is what got me started. I eventually put in $90 of my own money and got it all back in two months. The site looks really terrible but once you start making money you don't mind as much. I also occasionally take the free marketing training webinars that they give.

Do you need a referral link?

Reload | PID: #p313
iebo

#124 Joined:

Unread postby » clauemi » Mon, 28 May 2012, 5:22 am | #8 of 17 |

genieswish wrote:i really dont trust JBP, Zeekler or any of the rest of them, i just don't understand how it all works - no matter how many people try to explain it to me LOL. i'd definitely be wary of any hyip programs - i was looking at JBP last week and apparantly you can get $10 free to begin, so technically you wouldn't ever need to invest your own money at all (just reinvest the profits), can anyone confirm this?

The $10 'free' is only a loan and it's debited back to your account after 45 days I believe. Since each $10 position your purchase earns you $5 and then expires you would need to invest your own money to keep earning.

Reload | PID: #p322
clauemi

#117 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Unread postby » tosaytheleast » Mon, 28 May 2012, 5:31 pm | #9 of 17 |

I am in JSS too and I have made some serious bucks with it. To those who do not know JSS or those who want to know more about it and understand how it works, you can PM me so that I can give you the link of my blog.

Just to clarify, than $10 that you have to start with in JSS is not free rather it is a loan that you have to pay after 45 days. So After 45 days, JSS will automatically get $10 from your account. :)

I also would like you to know that JSS have just enabled restart feature so now is the best time to invest in this site. :)

Reload | PID: #p350
tosaytheleast
AVZoom: New Poster

#129 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 5:18 pm

Unread postby » TheMonkMan » Thu, 31 May 2012, 6:43 pm | #10 of 17 |

This is very interesting. I have been looking at litterally hundreds of hyip sites but they all look extremely dodgy even if they look great, too great. I'm gonna look into this and see what I can do with it. I might pm some of you for a few tips and so on....

Reload | PID: #p453
TheMonkMan

#154 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 2:23 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 1 June 2012, 2:16 pm | #11 of 17 |

Can I ask what exactly is this type of program? How does it work and how do you not lose money? What do you have to do? I have never heard of these types of sites before.

Reload | PID: #p473
Waynefire

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » busymom12 » Sat, 2 June 2012, 10:34 pm | #12 of 17 |

I know some people that are making money with Royalty7. I just joined today so I have to look everything over first before I put any money in. Some people say they get a monthly pay check out of it so I am going to keep my fingers crossed.

Reload | PID: #p529
busymom12
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#147 Joined:
Wed, 30 May 2012, 10:50 pm

Unread postby » AvalonX » Sun, 3 June 2012, 7:46 am | #13 of 17 |

One thing I wonder about sites like this one is how do they get around the tax implications? You are essentially depositing that money into a bank account. I guess if is under a certain amount the bank doesn't report you but I would think greedy uncle sam would catch up sooner or later.
Step By Step Real Money Earning: http://justbeenpaidjohnny.blogspot.com
Make Money by posting on forums: http://www.postloop.com/invite/AvalonX
Get Started With Superpoints: http://superpoints.com/refer/xavalonxxx

Reload | PID: #p533
AvalonX

#159 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 7:14 pm

Unread postby » iebo » Sun, 3 June 2012, 11:37 am | #14 of 17 |

busymom12 wrote:I know some people that are making money with Royalty7. I just joined today so I have to look everything over first before I put any money in. Some people say they get a monthly pay check out of it so I am going to keep my fingers crossed.

This is your typical hyip that I tend to avoid. You don't really know who's behind it or what their intentions are. Only put in what you can afford to lose, because you're basically gambling.

Reload | PID: #p549
iebo

#124 Joined:

Unread postby » aphil » Wed, 6 June 2012, 3:02 pm | #15 of 17 |

I just began at JSS Tripler and it is like a nest egg for me. It is slow moving at first, the the more you invest, the faster your money grows. I am always able to get my questions answered and the site is pretty easy to navigate. I look forward to success there and I will come back and report the truth of what happens.
Aphil
Sharing a Gift That Grows
http://tinyurl.com/enjoyearning

Reload | PID: #p684
aphil
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#189 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 2:30 pm

Unread postby » love2loveu » Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:52 pm | #16 of 17 |

Just to let everyone know so far I have made $50.00 with JSS...I still have a ways to go but so far so good if people want to try it out. But I agree to do your homework on it. I have for a while and I think it is very legit and their conference rooms are great as well for questions and concerns.

Reload | PID: #p692
love2loveu

#86 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 1:01 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Thu, 7 June 2012, 6:48 pm | #17 of 17  Reply

I was scammed so much in the past by these so called ''Hyips''. However, a couple of weeks ago I was really thinking to start investing again, with a new strategy. Choosing the newest hyips and using the hit and run method. It is a risky method I have to say, but it could give you a nice ROI if you choose the right hyip.

Some of these hyips will only pay for the first days. Some of them will scam right away. I was thinking to invest in multiple hyips at a time. ;)

I can see that JSS is doing great so far, just don't trust too much, cause this kind of sites tend to disappear with no warning at all.
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Reload | PID: #p751
s_sayan
AVZoom: Mega Author

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    4,266 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com