TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
1 post in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register - Be the first to post a reply
    2,141 topic views 

Final Part to How To... MM With Bitcoin

Unread postby » KristinaG » Fri, 5 June 2015, 1:53 pm | #1 of 1  Reply

Greetings all
Here it is the final piece to the puzzle on selling bitcoin... FAST
So let's get busy...

After we have set-up our localbitcoins account lets get selling some BITcoin
In your internet browser put up 3 tabs...coinbase, localbitcoins, Paypal My Cash and bitcoinaverage (okay 4)

This should only take a few minutes...really

In localbitcoins
use "show more" option to determine method you would like to be paid in
look for buyers with (100%+ 100%) feedback scores
Paypal My Cash is among the quickest to receive cash. Also reduced fees. Click on buyers ad. Mull over packs buyer wants to sell

How You Can Sell Your Bitcoin
- localbitcoins input pack you intend to trade for, "How much you would like to sell?" that should get the number of btc you need to sell.
\
Add this figure to

- coinbase to decide the amount it will cost, press "buy"
- localbitcoins "dashboard" "wallet xxxxxx" "receive bitcoins" copy and paste whole address
- coinbase "send" btc amount to localbitcoins address. press "next" "send"
- wait a few minutes to confirm 3 times
- "sell "bitcoins" "How much you wish to sell?" "Send Trade Request" receive contact message
- wait for code in message area. Copy/Paste code in Paypal My Cash "Load Funds Now"
- when money obtained return to localbitcoins contact area "send" "thank you" message
- press "Release bitcoins" add two-factor authentification code "Confirm"...Finished

And after that I will show you how to get in on this awesome... Well I'll show you laters.

Just that you do not have to "fund" your wallet...Just sell your bitcoin.

Share Permalink | PID: #p4522
KristinaG
AVZoom: New Poster

#868 Joined:
Sun, 31 May 2015, 2:48 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Final Part to How To... MM With Bitcoin on login.
Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    2,141 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com