Forum  HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
TOPIC  Fiverr
TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
66 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    18,181 topic views 

Re: Fiverr

Unread postby » Youlovejordan » Tue, 10 July 2012, 7:27 pm | #31 of 66 |

I haven't had any luck with fiver either. They seem a little shady to me because I posted a gig for sale & I was in the process of getting paid for it then fiver cancelled it out of nowhere.

Share Permalink | PID: #p2080
Youlovejordan
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#323 Joined:
Fri, 29 June 2012, 7:22 pm
Name: Youlovejordan

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Fiverr on login.

Unread postby » s_sayan » Tue, 10 July 2012, 7:43 pm | #32 of 66 |

Youlovejordan wrote:I haven't had any luck with fiver either. They seem a little shady to me because I posted a gig for sale & I was in the process of getting paid for it then fiver cancelled it out of nowhere.

Fiverr is a honest company. I think you misunderstood the situation. Probably the buyer didn't like what you delivered and rejected your gig. That happens, but it is not Fiverr's fault.

My advice for you is that you is that you need to keep the buyers happy. Always offer less than you can deliver, so when you deliver to them they will think you overdelivered. ;) Also give them some bonus and always reply to their PMs. ;)
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Reload | PID: #p2086
s_sayan
AVZoom: Mega Author

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Unread postby » dimbaka » Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:01 pm | #33 of 66 |

Getting noticed in Fiverr in itself is a big task as somebody earlier had rightly pointed out. Then comes the task of submitting the tasks for a paltry sum of $5 with a $1 commission, which is again tiring, but then it's our decision to join or not and there is no point in lamenting after we submit our offer. Knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) may help in placing a bid on the top if one feels visibility of his/her advertisement needs immediate exposure.

Reload | PID: #p2110
dimbaka
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#353 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 2:47 pm
Name: dimba

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sat, 14 July 2012, 3:06 am | #34 of 66 |

Today was a great day for me on Fiverr. I just got Level 1 status as a seller. That's great because sellers with good rating get more sales and even rank higher in Fiverr search engine. Also when the buyers see that you are a level 1 seller they will trust you.

The next step is to get a level 2 and finally become a top rated seller. If I can achieve that, then I will be able to earn around $50 a day. :)

Reload | PID: #p2213
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 14 July 2012, 5:02 am | #35 of 66 |

Congratulations! What exactly are you selling? I guess it really doesn't matter at $5 a pop, though. :mrgreen:

Reload | PID: #p2220
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Sat, 14 July 2012, 10:43 am | #36 of 66 |

That's brilliant s_sayan! well done on your efforts, delighted it's paying off for you :)

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2226
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » vasko2 » Sun, 15 July 2012, 5:29 pm | #37 of 66 |

Ok,my opinion on the subject.I've been using fiverr as a seller for more than a year.It is true that it's overcrowded nevertheless I still make money.From time to time I remove some of my gigs that aren't doing well and add new jobs.There are so many services
that can be done on Fiverr.Just take a look at the categories drill down the gigs. Think about what you can do,than come up with a better gig.You need to come up with a title of your gig that stand out from the rest .You can offer the buyers a bonus for droping few good words as feed back.In few months you'll be earning $ 30.00 -$60.00 a month.

For a very good fiverr tip,follow the link http://www.moneyoncomputer.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=319

Reload | PID: #p2259
vasko2
AVZoom: New Member

#359 Joined:
Sun, 15 July 2012, 1:07 pm
Name: Vasko

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sun, 15 July 2012, 5:56 pm | #38 of 66 |

Sugarhill wrote:Congratulations! What exactly are you selling? I guess it really doesn't matter at $5 a pop, though. :mrgreen:

You are right, it really doesn't matter what I'm selling. :D :P The point is I'm doing great at Fiverr these days.

genieswish wrote:That's brilliant s_sayan! well done on your efforts, delighted it's paying off for you :)

And it's getting better and better. Yesterday I got the biggest amount of orders I've ever had in one day. I got 5 orders, that's $19.6, not bad for one day. I guess this level 1 thing is paying off. :)

vasko2 wrote:In few months you'll be earning $ 30.00 -$60.00 a month.

How about $30 in one day? I was pretty near to that amount yesterday and I will reach much more than $60 for sure this month. I'm so happy right now. $20 in one day only from Fiverr, plus my other online activities. I earned more than $30 from all my online activities yesterday. I think this will be a good month for me. :)

Reload | PID: #p2260
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 16 July 2012, 4:17 am | #39 of 66 |

So, sayan, are you going to tell us what your gig is? Or, is it better that you keep a secret?

Reload | PID: #p2270
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:00 pm | #40 of 66 |

s_sayan wrote:
genieswish wrote:What I can't understand is the people offering YouTube video's,etc that are going to take about an hour to produce - you only get $4 for the gig! (fiverr take $1 in commission)
It seems to work best is you have a didgital product that you can just email off and forget about? Or automated tools for SEO, etc.

I do understand why they do it. Most of the people doing those gigs are from Asia or Latin America. In these countries life is much more cheaper, and also we earn much less than in other countries. If one video takes an hour to complete, that means in four hours a day you could make $20. $20 in 30 days = $600. $600 is the average salary in my country. Would be great to earn $600 a month only in 4 hours of work a day.

That's why they do it. ;)

Such a brilliant point - I hadn't really thought of it like that until now. I think this is great for these guy, but not so good for us! I personally don't offer services on Fiverr but have bought some absolute bargains from them.

I think the most profitable ones are much more likely to work like this:

- Purchase a subscription to some kind of automated Ping/SEO/Article submission/Spinning software
- Charge $5 ($4 after fees) to run the system over someones website for them
- Quick and easy and you can cover your subscription in no time

There is money to be made there, but there are already a number of saturated niches by the looks of it.

Reload | PID: #p2327
JaimeLannister
AVZoom: Regular Author

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 18 July 2012, 4:24 am | #41 of 66 |

genieswish wrote:I found a good site yesterday, like fiverr gigs - only you set your own price, which is great if you believe your work is worth more than $5 - thing is i can't find it again now LOL it was gigster or gigzone or something, it may have been on dziomeks blog as i was having a good nosey around there yesterday! will go hunting again when i get time :)

Gig-zon is similar to Fiverr, but lets you charge up to $100 for your gig. I have a few gigs listed, but have not had any takers yet. The views are slowly adding up, and I am hopeful someone will return and order a gig or three. I will continue to add the occasional gig, and I may get lucky with one of them.

I should access my account on Fiverr again and see what has been going on there lately - it has been awhile. Good luck to all who post gigs on the sites. :)
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2352
dziomek

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Wed, 18 July 2012, 4:34 am | #42 of 66 |

JaimeLannister wrote:Such a brilliant point - I hadn't really thought of it like that until now. I think this is great for these guy, but not so good for us! I personally don't offer services on Fiverr but have bought some absolute bargains from them.

Well, actually there are some sellers making over 10k a month on Fiverr. Isn't that good for you? I understand you don't like to be paid $4 per gig, but if you offer an easy gig that you can automate or do it in a matter of seconds, then Fiverr can be great for you (even if you are not living in a third world country).

Reload | PID: #p2354
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Wed, 18 July 2012, 4:36 am | #43 of 66 |

So true, a popular easy to supply or automated gig could really kick along nicely. Well done with the success your having on fiverr s_sayan.

edit: hey your site is looking good too mate!

Reload | PID: #p2356
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 18 July 2012, 5:23 am | #44 of 66 |

Okay, I need to go to Fiverr and see what it is that I could even attempt to sell at $4 a pop. Stuff like this, I always feel like I've come in late on, so the good stuff has been taken. :(

Reload | PID: #p2362
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Laura » Wed, 18 July 2012, 7:44 am | #45 of 66 |

genieswish wrote:Does anyone on here use Fiverr to buy or sell gigs?

It might be interesting when you buy a gig. But I tried to sell gigs and it was a big amount of work, trying to find interesting gigs on the website or trying to find ideas of gigs. When I finally sold gigs, it's once again a lot of time to make it just for 5 $.

It might be good if you want to gain experience in a certain field (translation or writing for example), at least you can do it for 5 $ instead of nothing :D . But I don't think it could be a good way to earn a lot of money ;)

Reload | PID: #p2373
Laura

#370 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:20 pm
Name: Laura

Unread postby » Laura » Wed, 18 July 2012, 7:49 am | #46 of 66 |

s_sayan wrote:
JaimeLannister wrote:Such a brilliant point - I hadn't really thought of it like that until now. I think this is great for these guy, but not so good for us! I personally don't offer services on Fiverr but have bought some absolute bargains from them.

Well, actually there are some sellers making over 10k a month on Fiverr. Isn't that good for you? I understand you don't like to be paid $4 per gig, but if you offer an easy gig that you can automate or do it in a matter of seconds, then Fiverr can be great for you (even if you are not living in a third world country).

Hey, s-sayan.

I can make an effort an accept 10 000 $ a month. That's crazy that's 2000 gigs. What kind of automated gigs or gigs that take some second to do do you talk about (not that I want the steal the idea I probably don't have the skills to do it, it's out of curiosity). I try to find but I can't think of anything.

Thanks

Reload | PID: #p2374
Laura

#370 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Wed, 18 July 2012, 7:50 am | #47 of 66 |

Laura wrote:It might be interesting when you buy a gig. But I tried to sell gigs and it was a big amount of work, trying to find interesting gigs on the website or trying to find ideas of gigs. When I finally sold gigs, it's once again a lot of time to make it just for 5 $.

It might be good if you want to gain experience in a certain field (translation or writing for example), at least you can do it for 5 $ instead of nothing :D . But I don't think it could be a good way to earn a lot of money ;)

Again, actually there are some sellers making over 10k a month on Fiverr. If you offer an easy gig that you can automate or do it in a matter of seconds, then Fiverr can be great for you. ;)

Reload | PID: #p2375
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Wed, 18 July 2012, 7:56 am | #48 of 66 |

Laura wrote:Hey, s-sayan.

I can make an effort an accept 10 000 $ a month. That's crazy that's 2000 gigs. What kind of automated gigs or gigs that take some second to do do you talk about (not that I want the steal the idea I probably don't have the skills to do it, it's out of curiosity). I try to find but I can't think of anything.

Thanks

Here's an example. This guy has almost 400 orders in queue, and the other day he had more than 400. I guess that explains it all. ;)

http://fiverr.com/crorkservice/add-your-site-to-700-social-bookmarks

Reload | PID: #p2376
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 18 July 2012, 4:04 pm | #49 of 66 |

That was a good link, sayan. I really got to see what Fiverr is all about at a very quick glance. Some of the requested jobs were a little extensive for the $5 payout, but everyone can choose what they are willing to do.

Well, I hope whatever your thing is will pick up to that kind of production.

Reload | PID: #p2391
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 18 July 2012, 7:28 pm | #50 of 66 |

s_sayan wrote:

Thanks

Here's an example. This guy has almost 400 orders in queue, and the other day he had more than 400. I guess that explains it all. ;)

I just checked and the orders in queue is at 298; I could only wish to have numbers like that on Fiverr. :) It appears buyers are happy with the services provided, and if it can be automated in any way I think that is a pretty decent living. I don't earn in a month what this person seems to earn in a matter of days.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE

Reload | PID: #p2393
dziomek

#190 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 19 July 2012, 4:08 am | #51 of 66 |

I would've love to have watched the growth of his business and to see how long it took for him to build the reputation and clientele. That would've been fascinating from a distance.

Reload | PID: #p2404
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Thu, 19 July 2012, 6:23 am | #52 of 66 |

Sugarhill wrote:Well, I hope whatever your thing is will pick up to that kind of production.

I can't deliver so many orders since my gig is a manual service, not an automated one. However, I can handle up to 15 orders a day. That's enough for me. Otherwise I will have to outsource. And by the way, my gig is SEO related. ;)

Right now I'm getting steady 2 orders on weekdays and 5 orders the two days of the weekend. My goal right now is to reach 10 orders a day. That's $39 a day, $1,176 a month. I can have a good life with that amount of money in my country. ;)

dziomek wrote:I just checked and the orders in queue is at 298

Yeah, the queue is constantly changing because the orders are being delivered. However, the queue is always around 300 and sometimes over 400.

Sugarhill wrote:I would've love to have watched the growth of his business and to see how long it took for him to build the reputation and clientele. That would've been fascinating from a distance.

And is even more impressive than I thought. Take a look at his profile, he has more gigs, some of them with hundreds of orders too. I was wrong when I said this guy is making more than 10k a month. Right now I think he's making more than 20k a month!! Holly cow. :D

Reload | PID: #p2414
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » Laura » Thu, 19 July 2012, 9:29 am | #53 of 66 |

s_sayan wrote:

Thanks

Thanks for the example. I suppose I will have to change my mind about fiver. How long do you thinks he spends on every gig? That guy is really smart, I am jealous :D

Now I know what I have to do, find the good gig. :D
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Reload | PID: #p2415
Laura

#370 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 20 July 2012, 4:35 am | #54 of 66 |

s_sayan wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:Well, I hope whatever your thing is will pick up to that kind of production.

I can't deliver so many orders since my gig is a manual service, not an automated one. However, I can handle up to 15 orders a day. That's enough for me. Otherwise I will have to outsource. And by the way, my gig is SEO related. ;)

Right now I'm getting steady 2 orders on weekdays and 5 orders the two days of the weekend. My goal right now is to reach 10 orders a day. That's $39 a day, $1,176 a month. I can have a good life with that amount of money in my country. ;)

sayan, I really hope you can get there also. I would love $1176 a month right about now. :mrgreen: But, if that can really make a difference for you in your country, I wish you nothing but the best.

Reload | PID: #p2438
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Fri, 20 July 2012, 5:16 am | #55 of 66 |

I will keep adding gigs to Fiverr; one day someone will like what I have to offer and will place an order. The trick is to be patient, as the site sees a lot of activity. If you are in need of almost instant cash, forum posting is a good place to start. I have offered my posting abilities on another site and had an order within the first couple of hours; but sadly nothing since.

I think it all depends on what you have to offer and what others perceive it as being. Remember, people are looking for quick fixes. What can you do to provide them with a service they need right now?

Reload | PID: #p2440
dziomek

#190 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Fri, 20 July 2012, 5:22 am | #56 of 66 |

Sugarhill wrote:sayan, I really hope you can get there also. I would love $1176 a month right about now. :mrgreen: But, if that can really make a difference for you in your country, I wish you nothing but the best.

Yesterday was my best day on Fiverr so far, I got a total of 9 orders. That's pretty close to the amount of money I want to earn on a daily basis. $35 only from Fiverr on a single day is not bad at all. Let's hope I continue to get more and more orders. I don't really know how, but my gig seems to be getting very popular considering its young age. :)

Reload | PID: #p2443
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 20 July 2012, 5:38 am | #57 of 66 |

Soon you wont be able to keep up ;)

Reload | PID: #p2444
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Fri, 20 July 2012, 5:44 am | #58 of 66 |

MOC wrote:Soon you wont be able to keep up ;)

In that case I will have to increase the days to deliver. ;) Right now my gig is an express gig, but if I can't handle all the orders in one day, then I will have to increase the days.

Reload | PID: #p2445
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 20 July 2012, 9:46 am | #59 of 66 |

s_sayan wrote:In that case I will have to increase the days to deliver. ;) Right now my gig is an express gig, but if I can't handle all the orders in one day, then I will have to increase the days.

and then you can charge extra for the express service ;)

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2447
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Laura » Fri, 20 July 2012, 8:37 pm | #60 of 66  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Reply

s_sayan wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:sayan, I really hope you can get there also. I would love $1176 a month right about now. :mrgreen: But, if that can really make a difference for you in your country, I wish you nothing but the best.

Yesterday was my best day on Fiverr so far, I got a total of 9 orders. That's pretty close to the amount of money I want to earn on a daily basis. $35 only from Fiverr on a single day is not bad at all. Let's hope I continue to get more and more orders. I don't really know how, but my gig seems to be getting very popular considering its young age. :)

That's great. 35$ a day is more than not too bad :D . It's 1000$ a month. I don;t know how much time you spend on each gig but it seems really interesting. I am really changing my mind on fiverr.
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Reload | PID: #p2461
Laura

#370 Joined:

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    18,181 topic views 
PreviousNext

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online