Hundreds of millions of people visit forums, blogs and other digital media websites 24/7 each day. What are the best methods for networking and marketing on these platforms?
10 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    3,600 topic views 

FB Status Sharing

Unread postby » genieswish » Sat, 26 May 2012, 11:03 am | #1 of 10 |

I have a page associated with my website, but most of the fans on there are fake (addmefast), so sharing links on there is pretty much useless, and my friends are fairly sick of me spamming them now LOL. Is there a site / page where a circle of people can get together and share each others status updates? it would get your site/page seen to a lot of new people - and if not could someone pls set up sharemystatus.com please :lol:

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Share Permalink | PID: #p242
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic FB Status Sharing on login.

Re: FB Status Sharing

Unread postby » dziomek » Mon, 18 June 2012, 10:59 pm | #2 of 10 |

Have you considered starting a group for people with like-minded interests? I belong to several groups on Facebook (including a couple I have started) and am having some success with getting the word out about my work. If you start a group, you have more control over what may or may not be posted. Instead of spamming the people on your friend's list, simply ask them to share the group page with their friends. You will most likely have to manually accept requests to join your group, but it only takes one click to do so. I think you can also set it up so others are automatically added upon request, but don't quote me on that. I have mine set up so I manually accept them. Hope this helps. :)
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p1281
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » olley99 » Sun, 24 June 2012, 8:29 am | #3 of 10 |

Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.

Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. For instance, Twitter is a social site designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others. Facebook, in contrast is a full-blown social networking site that allows for sharing updates, photos, joining events and a variety of other activities.

Why would a search marketer — or a site about search engines — care about social media? The two are very closely related.

Social media often feeds into the discovery of new content such as news stories, and “discovery” is a search activity. Social media can also help build links that in turn support into SEO efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content. The articles from Search Engine Land below give some more background on all of this.

Reload | PID: #p1476
olley99
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#193 Joined:
Thu, 7 June 2012, 12:46 pm

Unread postby » Dugsmom » Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:45 am | #4 of 10 |

What I've done on Facebook is set up a Facebook business page so it keeps my personal life separate from my business life. I send an invite to my friends and if they are interested then they accept and if they aren't then they don't. It doesn't offend me at all.

Reload | PID: #p1846
Dugsmom

#259 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 5:00 pm
Name: Vanessa

Unread postby » cheesecake » Sun, 8 July 2012, 10:44 pm | #5 of 10 |

Honestly, as long as you post quality content, your friends shouldn't be upset about it. Just don't go crazy and post like 10 status updates in a day. I agree with what Dugs said too. You should have a different facebook account when you try different things, so you don't look like a spammer to your friends and family. If you have enough fans, you can also maybe try a share 4 share with another page. Look up another page that has a similar interest as yours with a similar amount of likes. Offer to share their page on your page if they offer to do the same.

Reload | PID: #p2006
cheesecake
AVZoom: New Member

#344 Joined:
Sun, 8 July 2012, 10:23 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Mon, 9 July 2012, 1:44 am | #6 of 10 |

Search facebook for 'online earning' and you should be able to find some groups of people who are also interesting in earning online.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p2008
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » mikew123 » Sat, 2 March 2013, 4:47 am | #7 of 10 |

I prefer coinsumer.com over addmefast because i can purchase items with the coins as well. It's not very popular yet tho.

Reload | PID: #p3491
mikew123
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#581 Joined:
Sat, 2 March 2013, 4:41 am
Name: Mike

Unread postby » Sobhana123 » Wed, 13 December 2017, 8:40 am | #8 of 10 |

hello. Many peoples is using to the facebook .now a days it is one of the social media.

Reload | PID: #p5806
Sobhana123

#983 Joined:
Wed, 13 December 2017, 8:35 am

Unread postby » Muneera123 » Fri, 4 May 2018, 6:34 am | #9 of 10 |

Facebook status is one of the key interactive features on Facebook. Status updates can be shared among all friends, to a select group or to individuals people. many clients also "tag" different companions in photographs and messages so that Facebook will alert them that they have been specified.

Reload | PID: #p6193
Muneera123
AVZoom: Regular Author

#997 Joined:
Wed, 17 January 2018, 10:08 am
Name: muneera

Unread postby » elena125 » Sat, 16 October 2021, 7:07 am | #10 of 10  Reply

Facebook status attracts user attention to your business. It grows your profile visibility and awareness among your target audience.

Reload | PID: #p7157
elena125
AVZoom: Regular Author

#1097 Joined:
Sat, 1 May 2021, 7:30 am

Discuss social media topics and trending information. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    3,600 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com