Forum  SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKING
TOPIC  IBO Toolbox
Hundreds of millions of people visit forums, blogs and other digital media websites 24/7 each day. What are the best methods for networking and marketing on these platforms?
4 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    3,253 topic views 

IBO Toolbox

Unread postby » hunysukle » Sun, 17 June 2012, 5:37 pm | #1 of 4 |

IBO Toolbox is one of the best business networking sites I've ever used. You can post your ad on the dashboard for all members to view, plus you can generate leads, post blogs, advertise your business, chat live, and much more. Go to www.ibotoolbox.com to sign up for FREE.

Share Permalink | PID: #p1229
hunysukle
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#77 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic IBO Toolbox on login.

Re: IBO Toolbox

Unread postby » classy_ally » Tue, 26 June 2012, 1:54 pm | #2 of 4 |

I used IBO Toolbox. It has good points. But the major draw back for me is all of the spam of other business opportunities. It became a little overwhelming for me. I don't think the idea of my mailbox being full of people that want to do their sales pitch. But if that doesn't bother you, it's an okay website.

Reload | PID: #p1561
classy_ally
AVZoom: Regular Author

#201 Joined:
Fri, 8 June 2012, 10:58 pm

Unread postby » MercyL » Tue, 26 June 2012, 6:27 pm | #3 of 4 |

The problem with programs like this one, is that you are advertising within a network and not developing new customers. All of the businesses are trying to sell to each other while the site's owner or owners make money through populating the site and promising big money.

It reminds me of those people that go around the country doing get-rich-with-my-system- seminars. They are not making money by following the advice they give, they make money getting you to the seminar, then talking you into buying products you "need" to make their system work for you.

Reload | PID: #p1571
MercyL
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#263 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 8:56 pm
Name: MsLewis

Unread postby » Gleedaniel13 » Fri, 27 September 2013, 11:14 am | #4 of 4  Reply

I used IBO Toolbox. It has good points. But the major draw back for me is all of the spam of other business opportunities. It became a little overwhelming for me. I don't think the idea of my mailbox being full of people that want to do their sales pitch. But if that doesn't bother you, it's an okay website.

This is the major draw back for free ad posting. A lot of unnecessary post or spam are also being spread easily.

Reload | PID: #p3786
Gleedaniel13
AVZoom: New Poster

#631 Joined:
Fri, 2 August 2013, 1:41 pm
Name: Gleedaniel

Discuss social media topics and trending information. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    3,253 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKING Back

WhoIs Online