Hundreds of millions of people visit forums, blogs and other digital media websites 24/7 each day. What are the best methods for networking and marketing on these platforms?
6 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    5,852 topic views 

Other sites like Adsense?

Unread postby » cheesecake » Sun, 8 July 2012, 10:35 pm | #1 of 6 |

Does anyone know if there are other sites like Adsense around? How else can you put ads on your websites? I signed up for Adsense about a week ago but my account still hasn't been approved yet. I'm a little new at this so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kim

Share Permalink | PID: #p2004
cheesecake
AVZoom: New Member

#344 Joined:
Sun, 8 July 2012, 10:23 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Other sites like Adsense? on login.

Re: Other sites like Adsense?

Unread postby » gothtini » Mon, 9 July 2012, 6:09 am | #2 of 6 |

I am currently testing out a site called ity.im, I've seen random complaints about it when people were trying to get payment and it is a slow earner unless you get a lot of traffic. However the site uses a simple code for the ads, you just place it wherever you want on your site and just let it make you money. There are random sites like that where you don't have to be approved for ads, which is one of the main reasons I joined this ad site.

If you don't want to wait to be approved, I would say trying to find a site like ity.im, but I don't know of any right off hand. I'm only a fifth of the way to cash out for ity.im, otherwise I could give you a better opinion about the site's payment. If you're still looking around when I reach the 15 dollar cashout, I'll definitely let you know how things go.

Reload | PID: #p2021
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » genieswish » Mon, 9 July 2012, 8:33 am | #3 of 6 |

stronger ads has a good reputation, i haven't personally used them though

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2023
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Gleedaniel13 » Fri, 9 August 2013, 5:47 am | #4 of 6 |

I am currently testing out a site called ity.im, I've seen random complaints about it when people were trying to get payment and it is a slow earner unless you get a lot of traffic. However the site uses a simple code for the ads, you just place it wherever you want on your site and just let it make you money. There are random sites like that where you don't have to be approved for ads, which is one of the main reasons I joined this ad site.

If you don't want to wait to be approved, I would say trying to find a site like ity.im, but I don't know of any right off hand. I'm only a fifth of the way to cash out for ity.im, otherwise I could give you a better opinion about the site's payment. If you're still looking around when I reach the 15 dollar cashout, I'll definitely let you know how things go.

I think I go with this opinion but I am doubtful for the sight she is recommending. I am just agreeing the idea of finding other site if you cannot wait for the adsense.

Reload | PID: #p3718
Gleedaniel13
AVZoom: New Poster

#631 Joined:
Fri, 2 August 2013, 1:41 pm
Name: Gleedaniel

Unread postby » Certvalue111 » Wed, 24 January 2018, 8:55 am | #5 of 6 |

Media.Net. Media.Net gives you exclusive access to the Yahoo! Bing Network. ...
Adsterra. Adsterra is a premium advertising network serving over 10 billion geo-targeted ad impression per month. ...
Ad Maven
Infolinks.
RevenueHits.
Chitika.
Adversal.
Clicksor.

Reload | PID: #p5923
Certvalue111
AVZoom: Mega Author

#992 Joined:
Mon, 8 January 2018, 4:41 am
Name: certvalue

Unread postby » RH-Calvin » Thu, 27 September 2018, 9:26 am | #6 of 6  Reply

Some others are:

- Aamzon
- Chitika
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Server | Servers starting at $29/MO

Reload | PID: #p6453
RH-Calvin
AVZoom: Century Club

#951 Joined:
Tue, 20 June 2017, 7:23 am
Name: RHCalvin

Discuss social media topics and trending information. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    5,852 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com