Hundreds of millions of people visit forums, blogs and other digital media websites 24/7 each day. What are the best methods for networking and marketing on these platforms?
7 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    2,049 topic views 

MoneyMakingMommy

Unread postby » baddogg » Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:36 pm | #1 of 7 |

I came across what seems to be a reputable blog that does reviews about the legit companies, as well as telling you what to stay away from. She has some sites that I had never heard of so it's worth a shot to check her out.

An excerpt from her blog:

Money Making Mommy provides work at home job ideas for moms wanting to start working at home. With over 13 years of online job research experience, Kelly Land digs through the junk to bring you only REAL options for making money at home.

Share Permalink | PID: #p2114
baddogg
AVZoom: Regular Author

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic MoneyMakingMommy on login.

Re: MoneyMakingMommy

Unread postby » sassymomonthego » Fri, 13 July 2012, 4:08 am | #2 of 7 |

From what I read, MMM is just a review site. You will explore work from home opportunities and recommend them. You will be paid commission whenever someone signed up to your recommended business opportunities, like what you do in affiliate market programs.

Reload | PID: #p2176
sassymomonthego
AVZoom: New Member

#356 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 3:39 pm
Name: sassymomonthego

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 13 July 2012, 4:45 am | #3 of 7 |

Hi, good to see you here sassymom, thank's for the info. And that's what we do here too, discuss real ways to make money and in ways a lot of people haven't even heard of before. The beauty about being here as opposed to a review site (not that there is anything wrong with review sites) is that you can discuss and get a lot of support from members on how to maximise those opportunities rather quickly.

Reload | PID: #p2181
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » sassymomonthego » Fri, 13 July 2012, 5:41 am | #4 of 7 |

Hello! Yea, I am a WAHM and that's why I registered here because I know I could learned from other posters here. I love their discussions, rich with information and ideas that would help me eventually. I know I can search information on how to make money here online, but no one beats first hand information for those who already experienced it--hence, this forum. Thanks for this.

Reload | PID: #p2186
sassymomonthego
AVZoom: New Member

#356 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 3:39 pm
Name: sassymomonthego

Unread postby » Lena51 » Fri, 27 July 2012, 1:33 am | #5 of 7 |

I am glad to be a member as well so that I can learn. I like it that so many has already researched a lot of money making sites and ideas. I am a member of WAHM also and there is lots of really good info. about making money online. To all of you and me as well, good luck and we will have fun on here talking with each other.

Reload | PID: #p2659
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » baddogg » Sat, 28 July 2012, 6:10 pm | #6 of 7 |

I realize that the site I recommended is a review site; I did state that in the OP. I was just putting out there the resource so that people could read more reviews about programs they may want to test out. Even a site like this is just a review site when posts such as this are made. I stand my that Money Making Mommy is a good site to get honest reviews of money making opportunities...whether she is an affiliate shouldn't matter, isn't that ultimately your goal too?

Reload | PID: #p2708
baddogg

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Unread postby » Lena51 » Fri, 3 August 2012, 3:43 am | #7 of 7  Reply

Sure, that's my goal and I have been a member of moneymakingmommy for years now and am a very proud member. I love to read everything that she has to say and go look around and see what's new and I hope that others enjoy it as much as I do. I haven't been there lately but rest assured that I will be on there one day very soon.

Reload | PID: #p2865
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Discuss social media topics and trending information. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    2,049 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKING Back

WhoIs Online