How to choose a good domain name and website hosting? Discuss and find the best or cheapest website services here. Common web hosts are, powweb.com, bluehost.com, impactintegration.com, internode.on.net, godaddy.com, smartyhost.com
3 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    807 topic views 

FatCow, the Go Green host

Unread postby » TheMonkMan » Sun, 3 June 2012, 5:39 pm | #1 of 3 |

I have been with FatCow hosting for over a year now and have found no issues with their services besides their payment plans which you have to read pretty well in the fine print. Other than that, service is great, uptime great, options great, support great, hosting plan great and everything else pretty good too. Not sure about others that have used it though, share your opinions!

Share Permalink | PID: #p569
TheMonkMan
AVZoom: New Poster

#154 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 2:23 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic FatCow, the Go Green host on login.

Re: FatCow, the Go Green host

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 8 June 2012, 2:50 am | #2 of 3 |

What were the problems with their payment plans?
TheMonkMan wrote:I have been with FatCow hosting for over a year now and have found no issues with their services besides their payment plans which you have to read pretty well in the fine print.

Reload | PID: #p778
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Re: FatCow, the Go Green host

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Fri, 8 June 2012, 3:16 am | #3 of 3  Reply

I think like any signup there always the upsells and they are sometimes confusing and you buy something you didn't mean to buy lol.

Reload | PID: #p779
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Discuss and find the best or cheapest domain services here. You can post bonus offers and referral links in this forum.
    807 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to DOMAINS AND WEBSITE HOSTING Back

WhoIs Online