Code and general online PC help forum. Website. Programming. Technical.
7 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    8,554 topic views 

MOC's Real Time Daily Budgeting System Spreadsheet -2012

Unread postby » Tha'MOD » Mon, 14 May 2012, 10:28 am | #1 of 7 |

Tutorial and our excel budget spreadsheet to follow soon ... :) Stay tuned.

Share Permalink | PID: #p21
Tha'MOD
AVZoom: Moderator

#55 Joined:
Sat, 5 May 2012, 1:16 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic MOC's Real Time Daily Budgeting System Spreadsheet -2012 on login.

Re: MOC's Real Time Daily Budgeting System Spreadsheet -2012

Unread postby » Waynefire » Tue, 29 May 2012, 10:10 pm | #2 of 7 |

I actually already do this, but will be interested to see what you have information on. I know that for me I have all my bills posted with averages then divide that by the number of days in the month. Then I have the daily amount I have to make. This makes my giant bills seem a lot smaller when I see I only have to make 20 bucks a day to get this bill paid in full.

Reload | PID: #p383
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 2 June 2012, 11:21 am | #3 of 7 |

Hi, this is an overview of my Microsoft Excel budget planner, budgeting spreadsheet.

It's a 14 day finance calculator, so you can input your income or a budget amount you would like to stick to over 14 days. There are 4 input cells available for regular income payments you receive over a 14 day period. The system automatically creates, tracks and adjusts your budget for you depending on all factors such as; income, bills, daily spending, income from other sources (X), perform predictive spending, and much more. You can input spending in advance (say, what you might spend next Saturday night for dinner), and the system will adjust your budget figures automatically, instantly recalculating and displaying the effects of that predicted spending across the full worksheet, which will give you new budget figures to follow.

Income X. There are 6 or 7 cells designed to be for other income you may bring in over the 14 day period, irregular payments that you want to keep a tally on. These cells are called Income X cells.

In Income X: Now you can list your entire working capital, so you can see all the money you have all on one page. As the system creates your budget figures for you, you would not want to factor into your 14 day budget the total amount you have in savings plus all other Income X amounts you have entered for a 14 day period, or your daily spending allowances could be ridiculously large and ineffective. This is where the reserve X amount feature comes in. When you reserve money, the budgeting system will only factor the unreserved Income X into your budget.

Firstly you have to choose to add the Income X amounts into the budgeting system, just click the 'Add X' check box.

The reserving system allows you to list your total working capital but only add bits from that total working capital into the system; the calculator will only add the unreserved amount that you decide into your actual spending budgets and targets.

You need to keep the system set to the day you are spending in for accurate real time results, and it will calculate the results for you across the worksheet with every input. There is a simple clicker to allow you to tell the system what day you are spending in. You can look ahead of time with this feature; experiment and the calculator becomes a powerful tool for predictive spending!

I wanted my finances, facts and figures all on one page, to study my money and work on saving. This is why I created the MOC system. Just start it when you want to set a 14 day budget and study your finances in detail, stick to it for the period of time you want to budget for and enter all your income and spending information accurately. If you want to keep going with the system after 14 days, simply save your worksheet and start a new sheet. It takes no time at all when you become familiar with the system, and why would you want to rush when studying your own finances?

'Real-Time Daily Budgeting System Spreadsheet - 14 Day Personal Budget Planner release 2012'.

If you want to give it a try just get in contact with me through these forums. If you want to try to live to a super tight budget this spreadsheet is the tool you need. If you plan to throw some cash around on a spree, it can handle the big numbers too no problem. If you have complicated income, repayments, spending and multiple accounts, this is a powerful tool that may fit your budgeting needs. If you have more income X amounts coming in than 7 over the 14 day period, add amounts together and put them in a single cell, note down what you have done in the worksheet notepad. This program offers flexibility and extreme budget insight.

There are 4 basic calculators for quick number processing and many more features. Please look over the following screenshot.

Edit: Spreadsheet image below was updated to show new worksheet features - 18th Feb 2014

MOC_Budget_Planner_Budgeting_Spreadsheet_2012.jpg
MOC_Budget_Planner_Budgeting_Spreadsheet_2012.jpg - Viewed 8488 times - (969.93 KiB) - 1737 x 1079 pixels

Reload | PID: #p510

ThanksTha'MOD
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Mon, 4 June 2012, 7:51 am | #4 of 7 |

That is one nice looking spreadsheet, is there a download available I would like to try it out :)

Reload | PID: #p581

ThanksTha'MODMOC
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:06 pm | #5 of 7 |

Your first on my list when I ready a trial copy so keep an eye on your pm's ...

Cheers ;)

Reload | PID: #p617
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » Fishermanz » Wed, 18 July 2012, 4:36 am | #6 of 7 |

Seems like you put a lot of time and effort into this little project and it looks brilliant MOC, real professional :)

Reload | PID: #p2355

ThanksTha'MODMOC
Fishermanz
AVZoom: Mega Author

#68 Joined:
Sat, 19 May 2012, 6:41 am

Unread postby » MOC » Wed, 18 July 2012, 4:41 am | #7 of 7  Reply

Lol yea started it 4 years ago! Re-coded and finished it this year after about 4 months of headaches! Thanks, I still haven't found another spreadsheet like it, am thinking of making a fiverr gig out of it and selling thousands of them :)

Reload | PID: #p2359
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Ask the questions you need an answer for and answer any questions you can.
    8,554 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com