This forum is for talking about anything on or off the money topic ...
A relaxed area to talk about whatever is happening and reach people.
NOTE: Posts in these forums do not list in 'ACTIVE Topics' search.
2 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    982 topic views 

Hi from New Zealand

Unread postby » tajnz » Tue, 5 June 2012, 1:14 pm | #1 of 2 |

Hi everyone,

I've spent the last 10 minutes or so browsing through some of the threads and I'm already impressed by this forum. I've read through a lot of other money making forums and got put off as so many people were deceiving each other just to get a few dollars. Everyone here seems genuine and willing to share advice.

A bit about me. Well I'm studying in my final year of university and looking to start making a bit of extra money online to put towards my OE or overseas experience after graduation. It may be hard work but I've worked for an employer and don't mind putting in extra hours for myself instead. I actually find it fun working online in the privacy of my own home and having the freedom to choose how much time I put into my endeavours.

I look forward to learning about money making with you all! ;)

Share Permalink | PID: #p604
tajnz
AVZoom: Regular Author

#153 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 11:46 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Hi from New Zealand on login.

Re: Hi from New Zealand

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 5 June 2012, 2:40 pm | #2 of 2  Reply

Hi tajnz, thanks for joining! Money On Computer Forums are approx. 5 weeks old now, and the content and activity generated by this forum has given me hope for its longer term future. In the very short time we have been online, I am impressed with the number of EXIT links already generated to other members web sites. Some members here are getting served good quality free traffic, and I am really happy about that. There is nothing better than making money at home (or at dinner on a laptop) and networking with some fine people from all over the world :)

Hope to see you here often,
- MOC

Reload | PID: #p608
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

The FREE SPEECH area of MOC Forums - Anything off topic.
    982 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to ANYTHING OFF TOPIC ... Back

WhoIs Online