This forum is for talking about anything on or off the money topic ...
A relaxed area to talk about whatever is happening and reach people.
NOTE: Posts in these forums do not list in 'ACTIVE Topics' search.
2 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,274 topic views 

Hello from North Carolina

Unread postby » celticlass » Tue, 19 June 2012, 5:30 pm | #1 of 2 |

Hi gang.

I'm a small business owner (company of one), owning a business that does website design and hosting.

While I like doing those things, I'm starting to get frustrated at the lack of steady money they bring. This is mostly because clients take forever to get things to you so you can start or continue a project. It's hard to budget bills when you don't know when projects are going to be finished. I've tried setting up a schedule and having penalties when clients cause the schedule to extend, but I only ended up losing customers.

So, I've decided to start doing affiliate marketing. I have no trouble setting up the necessary website and such, but it's getting the quality, targeted traffic to the sites that is the issue. Oh, I know all about SEO and SEM techniques (as I've successfully used them for my clients' sites to get them started), but I've never been successful in getting traffic to click on affiliate links and buy from those companies.

I'm also doing a smattering of other things (Like Clixsense, MyBrowserCash, etc) to help make some money.

Share Permalink | PID: #p1305
celticlass
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#298 Joined:
Mon, 18 June 2012, 8:37 pm
Name: Barb

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Hello from North Carolina on login.

Re: Hello from North Carolina

Unread postby » MOC » Wed, 20 June 2012, 3:50 am | #2 of 2  Reply

Hi and thanks for joining. I feel your frustration as I also design web sites, mostly for family and friends and even they need a good push sometimes to enable me to finish their projects! But I am also an affiliate marketer, SEO expert, (maybe only in my own mind :geek: ) and I custom build, repair, fix operating systems, remove viruses and sell computers and parts. I also have other small online projects, and between all of these ventures I am able to make good money working primarily with computers.

I do hope you find more ideas here that will help you to expand and grow your income to a point where you are very satisfied.

Best Regards, Anton.

Reload | PID: #p1326
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

The FREE SPEECH area of MOC Forums - Anything off topic.
    1,274 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com