This forum is for talking about anything on or off the money topic ...
A relaxed area to talk about whatever is happening and reach people.
NOTE: Posts in these forums do not list in 'ACTIVE Topics' search.
2 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,404 topic views 

Hello, It is nice to meet you I am also from Michigan.

Unread postby » Kellyk » Mon, 2 July 2012, 3:43 pm | #1 of 2 |

Hello, It is nice to meet you I am also from Michigan. I am so glad I found this site. I have been trying to make money online for a long time. It is not easy finding legitamate opportunities out there. I am especially looking for something that is free. There are so many scams, and it is hard to decide where to put your time in. Have you had any luck finding anything? Or should I say, have you found something online that seems to be working for you? Hopefully, we can find more information about working from home on this forum. If everyone does a little brain storming maybe we could come up with something. Nice to meet you, take care.

Share Permalink | PID: #p1772
Kellyk
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#325 Joined:
Sat, 30 June 2012, 5:53 am
Name: Kellykh

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Hello, It is nice to meet you I am also from Michigan. on login.

Re: Hello, It is nice to meet you I am also from Michigan.

Unread postby » MOC » Mon, 2 July 2012, 4:00 pm | #2 of 2  Reply

Hi Kellyk, great to have you here! Just quickly for your information ...

The HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE forum is all about talking about ways to make money online. I ask for no affiliate links there so the forum keeps its integrity. People are not reffering a 'good program' simply because they have their affiliate links attached to their post, and other users of programs being discussed in that forum are a great help so it's a great place to look for unbiased advise and information.

Of course, affiliate links are in the AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES forum. There are some really good programs being posted there also. :)

Hope you find some great advise here and programs that work for you!

Best regards, - MOC

Reload | PID: #p1774
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

The FREE SPEECH area of MOC Forums - Anything off topic.
    1,404 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to ANYTHING OFF TOPIC ... Back

WhoIs Online