MOC members can get website feedback. Request a review of your site.
Social media sharing is enabled to share any posted topic.
22 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    6,074 topic views 

Please Review ''Un Link Peliculas.com'' (One Link Movies)

Unread postby » s_sayan » Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:22 pm | #1 of 22 |

Hello guys, I spent the whole weekend working on my new site. It is a forum where you can download movies, music, TV shows, games (soon), tutorials (soon), an many more things to come. It is in Spanish though, so if you don't know Spanish just tell me how's the concept of the site in your opinion, and if it looks good to you.

''Un Link Peliculas'' means ''One Link Movies'' in Spanish. So, my goal is to monetize it using Adf.ly and Clicksor since the domain uses an exact keyword. If you search ''Un Link Peliculas'' in Google Adwords, you will notice this keyword gets 380,000 searches a month and the competition is low according to Google Adwords.

Here's the link to my site: http://unlinkpeliculas.com/

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Share Permalink | PID: #p457
s_sayan
AVZoom: Mega Author

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Please Review ''Un Link Peliculas.com'' (One Link Movies) on login.

Re: Please Review ''Un Link Peliculas.com'' (One Link Movies

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 1 June 2012, 6:42 am | #2 of 22 |

I like your site, some sections more than others but as far as your search terms go, as genieswish said in another forum here your [exact] keyword match is not healthy, very few search out that term and for those who do, you have to hope they click to your site. But I will show you an experiment I conducted and by trying to be one step ahead, I achieve my best result ever. It has to do with The Voice Australia Forum that I created (at bottom of moneyoncomputer homepage). For one I created this forum because it screamed out 'here's a traffic opportunity' to me, and the second reason I created it is because I wanted to support the talent that has given me and my son so much enjoyment.

I absolutely nailed this experiment on the head. With page 1 results on a subject that is not entirely related to this forum, but also is related in the fact that I share and promote media, with the SEO benefits that brings.

So here's a keyword screenshot for moneyoncomputer.com for yesterday...

somekeywordresults.jpg
somekeywordresults.jpg - Viewed 6021 times - (397.64 KiB) - 1190 x 459 pixels

All of the voice australia fans are asking the question, 'who will win the voice australia', and are finding me high up on page 1. This was an opportunity I saw, so I went for it.

That forum has been active for 2 weeks and traffic like that has happened everyday, and started almost immediately. I have learnt even more myself now, and hopefully can repeat these sequential ways to interact with search bots.

So you asked in another forum if you should give up, I dont think so, because anything is possible. When I can look at my own results from a successful little SEO campaign, there is no reason you couldn't learn to do the same.

Reload | PID: #p464
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Fri, 1 June 2012, 7:35 am | #3 of 22 |

That's nice. I'm very happy that you are getting more visitors from a keyword that is in no way related to the site. That's a good achievement. :)

However, I really need to make money online. I need to create something solid. I am not saying I will give up on my journey to make money online, I'm just saying maybe I should forget about that particular site I just created. After all, it's just a new site. I only invested in the domain name and the hosting. I could use the same hosting to host another site and buy another domain. I think it was a good thing somebody told me about the weakness of my keyword this early. :)

So, if I were to start from zero, what kind of site you suggest I create? I already have the hosting. Perhaps I should create a site in English, but I wonder about what? I like ''Money Making'' niche, but there is so much competition. I'm not sure, but maybe if I create a forum like http://www.moneyfanclub.com/ Maybe I could achieve something. :)

What do you think of my situation?

Reload | PID: #p466
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 1 June 2012, 7:57 am | #4 of 22 |

s_sayan wrote:I like ''Money Making'' niche, but there is so much competition. I'm not sure, but maybe if I create a forum like http://www.moneyfanclub.com/ Maybe I could achieve something.

Damn that domain is already gone. :) Only you can really answer that. Like many others have said, find your niche, and then just like any business you need to keep working at making it better, and even paying for it until you can gain any profit. There seems to be no real push button profits to be made. The only people making push button profits already have a big network that they have built up over years. They will sell the idea that you could make thousands trying their methods and affiliate marketing their product because they are successful, and they are the ones making all the money from selling you that secret formula. I'm not saying that formulas dont exist, because that one I just mentioned repeats itself time and time again.

Reload | PID: #p467
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Fri, 1 June 2012, 10:13 am | #5 of 22 |

i like your site just would be better for me if i could speak Spanish. are your movies only in Spanish? i think you could stick at this site it has a market for this stuff and if you do it well you will get a heck load of hits.

Reload | PID: #p468
freeautolinkbot

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 1 June 2012, 1:22 pm | #6 of 22 |

sorry sayan, it wasn't my intention to burst your bubble - it was just that i made the same mistake with my first site. I like your site (can't read spanish the layout is pleasing)
How about targetting specific movies + free download as your keywords? also get some youtube + social media marketing going, with sites like yours word of mouth works well, google isn't God ;) Forum + blog posting on movie fan sites will get you lots of traffic. I dont mean blatantly spamming, but if you were to mention that you found the site and how great it was, etc, etc
Also find fanclubs for movies - the hunger games would be a good one to start as the sequel next yr will be really hyped up - make sure you get your hands on the trailers asap and invite the fans for a special sneak peek..... threads such as team peta and team gale should take root easily, i will have another look in a while and see what else i can come up with for you, once my imagination takes off i'll be on a roll LOL

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p469
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sat, 2 June 2012, 8:46 am | #7 of 22 |

It's ok genieswish. I'm glad you opened my eyes. :) I didn't know that fact, and now I can focus in other ways to make it grow (Other than SERP).

So I decided to continue with the project. Now the forum is a Hybrid. :D Yes, it is both, Spanish and English. I managed to make it simple for both Languages. Take a look. You guys are now able to interact in my forum. I will put a lot of effort to make it popular. Many backlinks, social marketing, paid traffic so Google and Alexa give me a good rank. I will invest in this forum. That's it.

Feel free to join my forum. It is in English now!! :D

See you there. :)

Reload | PID: #p509
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sun, 3 June 2012, 9:03 am | #8 of 22 |

What do you guys think of the new twist on my forum? :D I mean, English and Spanish. :D

Reload | PID: #p535
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Sun, 3 June 2012, 9:56 am | #9 of 22 |

I like your site it looks good and has good potential and yea can read it now. Are your hits building up yet or too soon to say?

Reload | PID: #p539
freeautolinkbot

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sun, 3 June 2012, 10:02 am | #10 of 22 |

It's too soon to say (of course). Right now I am just creating new content. Posting popular movies, music, games, etc. I think I have to fill my forum first, cause if I promote it empty, no one is gonna stay. ;)

After I have a considerable amount of content, I will start promoting it heavily. ;)

If you like it, feel free to interact on my forum. :)

Reload | PID: #p540
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Sun, 3 June 2012, 12:23 pm | #11 of 22 |

looks really good, i'm really glad you decided to stick with it! it took a while to load, but i think that may be my connection:) I see most of the menu in english now - except it says foro instead of forum, is that intentional? and maybe you could put the title in english in brackets or something under the main title, or non spanish viewers won't actually know what they have landed on.

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p554
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 3 June 2012, 3:46 pm | #12 of 22 |

I like the English/Spanish style of the site, I found myself learning some spanish too now I have the English reference, it works well. A site like this usually has a heap of outbound links to the thousands of available downloads, so keeping it easy for people to find what they are looking for would be a big priority for you?

Reload | PID: #p561
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sun, 3 June 2012, 5:15 pm | #13 of 22 |

genieswish wrote:looks really good, i'm really glad you decided to stick with it! it took a while to load, but i think that may be my connection:) I see most of the menu in english now - except it says foro instead of forum, is that intentional? and maybe you could put the title in english in brackets or something under the main title, or non spanish viewers won't actually know what they have landed on.

Yeah, the hosting I use was migrating my server from Turkey to Sweden (totally DMCA ignored), so maybe when you arrived to my site they were actually migrating, hence the slow load. It loads fine for me now. I guess I was sleeping when they migrated my server. :D

Oops, I forgot to change ''Foro'' to ''Forum''. I will do it right now. And thanks for the suggestion about the title. I will edit it with Photoshop with both titles.

MOC wrote:I like the English/Spanish style of the site, I found myself learning some spanish too now I have the English reference, it works well. A site like this usually has a heap of outbound links to the thousands of available downloads, so keeping it easy for people to find what they are looking for would be a big priority for you?

I will try to keep it simple. However, in this kind of sites, the search button works just great. For example, if you search for ''The Walking Dead'' on my forum, you will actually get these results:

http://unlinkpeliculas.com/search.php?a ... order=desc

I think it's pretty easy to find what you're looking for in that way. ;)

Reload | PID: #p566
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Mon, 4 June 2012, 7:58 pm | #14 of 22 |

New feature added.

Bottom dock added. Now you can have friends on my site. The bottom dock will show online friends, new pms, new notifications and more. No live chat though. Anyway, it's a nice feature. :)

Check it out (only registered users can see it):

Dock 01.JPG
Full Size Capture
Dock 01.JPG - Viewed 5991 times - (86.05 KiB) - 1357 x 602 pixels

Reload | PID: #p587
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Mon, 4 June 2012, 11:44 pm | #15 of 22 |

Looking good s_sayan, I will be joining your site as soon as I can get rid of a bit of this backlog of work, too much to do and not enough time to do it!

I did a google search on 'un link peliculas', and found you at the bottom of page 1 in google so well done its getting better already. :)

Reload | PID: #p589
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sat, 9 June 2012, 11:36 pm | #16 of 22 |

Lol, no. I wish I was on page 1 for that keyword. Seems like you saw one of my competitors with a similar domain name. :D I just did a search right now and I stopped looking on page 20 with no results for my site.

By the way, I just added a new function to my site. Remember I told you about the notification bar (bottom dock)? Now I really have a Facebook lookalike chat.

Check it out.

Chat 01.JPG
Chat 01.JPG - Viewed 5976 times - (72.74 KiB) - 1344 x 606 pixels

Chat 02.JPG
Chat 02.JPG - Viewed 5976 times - (96.09 KiB) - 1344 x 667 pixels

Reload | PID: #p868
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 10 June 2012, 7:56 am | #17 of 22 |

Well to prove something look at this snapshot. Seems we are having a search engine battle. I'm just beating your result on page 2 of google. It was only ten days ago you started this topic :) so well done to both our web sites!

unlinkpeliculas_currentresult.jpg
unlinkpeliculas_currentresult.jpg - Viewed 5975 times - (265.82 KiB) - 569 x 833 pixels

Reload | PID: #p872
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sun, 10 June 2012, 8:27 am | #18 of 22 |

I don't get it. I don't get the same search results that you are having. I made a search in Google.com and also in Google.com.au but I don't see your site or my site.

What am I doing wrong?

Reload | PID: #p873
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 10 June 2012, 8:36 am | #19 of 22 |

My search was in google.com.au and this is the result I am still getting, just searched again and same result. The other day, you were bottom of page 1, so it's changed since I posted that. All good things come in time so don't stress, you will be strong on page 1 soon! ;)

Please visit http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com to view s_sayan's website.

Reload | PID: #p874
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Sun, 10 June 2012, 11:32 pm | #20 of 22 |

OMG, I bought a gig that said they will get me to the top on Google for a keyword with searchs below 50k. The gig was completed today and I'm already getting results.

Keyword was ''Adele Mediafire''. I was out today and when I came home I checked and found that I am number 3 if I search for ''Mediafire Adele''. That's a huge achievement. My unique visitors are increasing. I think I will reach 100 unique visits today. Let's see.

Things are getting better now. :)

Google 02.JPG
Google 02.JPG - Viewed 5966 times - (13.56 KiB) - 498 x 63 pixels

Reload | PID: #p898
s_sayan

#91 Joined:

Unread postby » difrancprod » Mon, 18 June 2012, 4:47 pm | #21 of 22 |

Your site is awesome! it's very easy to understand and I didn't have any problems with movies that I want! Good job!

Reload | PID: #p1271
difrancprod
AVZoom: Regular Author

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Unread postby » chandlerbong » Tue, 27 June 2017, 3:54 pm | #22 of 22  Reply

I don't like . Because you decorate not good. You should decorate again images and info .

Reload | PID: #p5506
chandlerbong
AVZoom: Century Club

#950 Joined:
Mon, 19 June 2017, 8:51 am
Name: Chandler

Only general rated websites are acceptable. Request only one website review per topic.
    6,074 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com