Forum  THE BLOGGERS CORNER
TOPIC  When do you blog?
Network with writers for guest post writing on your blog. We have integrated social media sharing in all topics, so you can spread the word about your blogs easily.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,542 topic views 

When do you blog?

Unread postby » gothtini » Tue, 21 August 2012, 6:44 pm | #1 of 5 |

So many people say you should blog every day, but do you actually follow that rule? Or do you have a set time you blog on specific days? Or do you just do it whenever you remember? lol

Personally I am trying to blog every day on my two new blogs, my fictional one and my monster high one, but I'm not exactly making it. However with the fictional one, I've been making up excuses for her day being busy the day before or other such things so it makes sense as to why she didn't blog that day lol.

Share Permalink | PID: #p3081
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic When do you blog? on login.

Re: When do you blog?

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 21 August 2012, 8:09 pm | #2 of 5 |

great excuse, i like your thinking lol
I do about 3 or 4 posts for my money site when I'm on a roll, at the moment i have 2 on the go that need research, so i save them as word docs and add to them when i can be bothered! I schedule them to go out every other day, simply to give enough time and exposure to the latest one.

the baby site should be updated with sales news and voucher codes every monday - with 2 shorter posts to go out during the week, but it's just not happening at the moment with all the work involved with transferring the domain.

The gadget site is supposes to be worked on every friday and sat...but my plans have gone out of the window because of the school holidays, and isabella learning to climb....

I need a new schedule LOL
The money site has kind of taken over everything at the moment, which wasn't supposed to happen as it's the least likely to succeed...just can't let it go tho!!

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p3082
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » gothtini » Tue, 21 August 2012, 8:40 pm | #3 of 5 |

Lol wow that is a detailed schedule, I could never stick to that. I was trying to do updates on my review site every friday but I just can't be bothered to do it most of the time, I think the last time I posted in it was back around the middle of July. Somehow I ind the 'every day' schedule to work better even if I don't always get to it, I don't know why.

Reload | PID: #p3083
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » jagpaw » Mon, 11 March 2013, 10:30 am | #4 of 5 |

Blogging used to be easy. I feel like I'm just repeating same shit different day in posts. Good blog post get copied, outranked easy by new sites, so I'm knocking it on the head. Might try guest blogging. Anyone know where to look?

Reload | PID: #p3496
jagpaw
AVZoom: New Member

#583 Joined:
Mon, 11 March 2013, 10:07 am
Name: jagpaw

Unread postby » genieswish » Mon, 11 March 2013, 7:18 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

myblogguest.com - it's a godsend LOL

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p3503
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Talk about your blogs and all things related to better blogging. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,542 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to THE BLOGGERS CORNER Back

WhoIs Online