Forum  THE BLOGGERS CORNER
TOPIC  I need traffic!
Network with writers for guest post writing on your blog. We have integrated social media sharing in all topics, so you can spread the word about your blogs easily.
7 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    3,704 topic views 

I need traffic!

Unread postby » gothtini » Thu, 10 January 2013, 7:31 pm | #1 of 7 |

Sooo my monster high blog has been around for a while and it has been getting traffic daily, I average 10-20 visits a day with some days having more. I get most of my views from google but I also get it from pinterest, facebook, and a forum that has a monster high section. So now I want to get more traffic to my site, I want it more popular but I'm not sure how to go about doing it.

So what do you guys suggest? I know I could go commenting on people's blogs with my link as the website but I don't really know if I want to go doing that, I always hate when people make comments that don't deal with what the blog is about lol. Do you guys know of any good directories to add my blog to? Or any other social networks I could try to use to get views?

For those who want to see the blog: http://monsterhighguide.blogspot.com/

Share Permalink | PID: #p3421
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic I need traffic! on login.

Re: I need traffic!

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 11 January 2013, 10:51 am | #2 of 7 |

would some sort of competition be a viable option?
there's a great post on Nicks Traffic Tricks about finding the right kind of visitors for your blog, well worth a read http://nickstraffictricks.com/6503_want ... questions/

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p3426
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 11 January 2013, 1:10 pm | #3 of 7 |

Your blog looks good gothtini. There are so many directories and I'm actually going to start running through a lot of the reputable free ones and submit links this year, something I have done very little of to this point hehe. And I guess like any social networking, keep growing contacts and producing the links. The higher number of real followers you have, the more your links will spread and actually get clicked. Free promote or pay to promote on targeted websites, probably the best and only ways to get relevant traffic, build back links and get more than your normal amount of daily organic traffic.

Reload | PID: #p3427
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » gothtini » Sat, 12 January 2013, 5:30 am | #4 of 7 |

I'm not sure a contest would be do-able not right now..Though I do plan on adding a monster high forum with it to create a bit of a community on the blog in a more direct way, maybe I'll figure out a contest for that. I could pick up an extra doll somewhere to use as a prize.

Thank you MOC ^^ I did a random search engine directory thing with my story blog that didn't go too far lol, maybe I'll try to do something like that again. I'll have a judgement of how things change between not doing it and doing it so I'll know if its worth it on the MLP blog I am starting. I actually just set up a facebook page that I will be linking on the blog, I invited all my friends and I actually ended up getting a random like on the page from someone that found me searching facebook.

Reload | PID: #p3428
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » McVay86 » Sun, 13 January 2013, 8:41 pm | #5 of 7 |

-links removed-

This Can help with Traffic and I will surely be visiting your blog :D

Reload | PID: #p3435
McVay86
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#569 Joined:
Sun, 13 January 2013, 8:34 pm
Name: Jillian

Unread postby » noah65 » Mon, 22 April 2013, 5:18 am | #6 of 7 |

If you want to generate traffic, you can try some high pr blogs and directories. Social media like Facebook, google plus and twitter are also important for traffic but the main thing is unique and relevant contents.

Reload | PID: #p3568
noah65
AVZoom: New Poster

#594 Joined:
Tue, 16 April 2013, 9:05 am
Name: Noah

Unread postby » elena125 » Wed, 4 August 2021, 5:34 am | #7 of 7  Reply

To divert traffic to your blog, write informative and unique content of your blog. Use high quality images and videos in your blog. Share your blog on social media sites. Communicate your target audience on social media.

Reload | PID: #p7104
elena125
AVZoom: Regular Author

#1097 Joined:
Sat, 1 May 2021, 7:30 am

Talk about your blogs and all things related to better blogging. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    3,704 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com