Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
14 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    2,108 topic views 

Any Other Programs Then Clickbank?

Unread postby » Waynefire » Tue, 29 May 2012, 10:12 pm | #1 of 14 |

I know many people from what I have seen talk about Clickbank. However, this looks like it is all digital products which may not sell well in a recession. Does anyone know of any other programs which are available for people to sign up for and make an actual living from.

Share Permalink | PID: #p385
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Any Other Programs Then Clickbank? on login.

Re: Any Other Programs Then Clickbank?

Unread postby » hunysukle » Tue, 29 May 2012, 11:39 pm | #2 of 14 |

Digital products always sell, despite the economy. If you're looking for actual products to sell as an affiliate, you could try MoreNiche.com and SellHealth.com, which are both very reputable. For other digital products, try JVZoo.com and get paid instantly to your Paypal account whenever you make a sell.

Reload | PID: #p390
hunysukle
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#77 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Wed, 30 May 2012, 1:04 pm | #3 of 14 |

That is pretty cool! I had never heard of these programs before and will have to see if I can get accepted into them! Then I do not have to be worried about missing out on any of the commissions I could be making.

Reload | PID: #p405
Waynefire

#138 Joined:

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Wed, 30 May 2012, 2:20 pm | #4 of 14 |

hunysukle wrote:Digital products always sell, despite the economy. If you're looking for actual products to sell as an affiliate, you could try MoreNiche.com and SellHealth.com, which are both very reputable. For other digital products, try JVZoo.com and get paid instantly to your Paypal account whenever you make a sell.

yea all good sites thanks

Reload | PID: #p413
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Thu, 31 May 2012, 1:12 am | #5 of 14 |

Personally, I think if you want to sell products online, the best products to sell are digital products. People who go online are mostly people who want things now and want instant gratification. With digital products, customers can immediately get the product after payment.

Clickbank has always been touted as the best digital product provider. But there are others like Paydotcom.com and Commission Junction.

Reload | PID: #p425
UmmiNoor
AVZoom: Regular Author

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 1 June 2012, 2:14 pm | #6 of 14 |

Thank you for all the feedback! I will have to look at these sites to help me start up because I am having a ton of trouble selling digital products.

Reload | PID: #p472
Waynefire

#138 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 1 June 2012, 7:39 pm | #7 of 14 |

for my baby site i use amazon associates, comission junction and affiliate window - commission junction has a huge range of companies to choose from, and affiliate window are really good at keeping in touch with discount codes and incentives. I tried clickbank but couldn't really get on with it either - will have a look at JV zoo - instant cash out sounds good! I've never heard of moreniche or sellhealth, they sound a bit like slimming products and stuff?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p486
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » BonnyC » Fri, 1 June 2012, 10:04 pm | #8 of 14 |

Digital products are a great seller. My sister's site is really successful and digital products are her biggest earner. That's what I'm trying to stick with on my site. Since it's about TV, I have ads up for Hulu Plus and Amazon Instant Videos. I love both Amazon Affiliates and Commission Junction, but I do have a hard time finding relevant opportunities on CJ. I'll have to take a look at these sites, thanks!

Reload | PID: #p493
BonnyC
AVZoom: New Poster

#160 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 9:08 pm

Unread postby » dziomek » Sat, 9 June 2012, 5:32 am | #9 of 14 |

UmmiNoor wrote:Personally, I think if you want to sell products online, the best products to sell are digital products. People who go online are mostly people who want things now and want instant gratification. With digital products, customers can immediately get the product after payment.

Clickbank has always been touted as the best digital product provider. But there are others like Paydotcom.com and Commission Junction.

I agree with the statement about people wanting instant gratification. I am the same way. If I want a book, I want it now. The invention of e-readers and digital products has made getting information easier and faster. I do still like a hard copy book, but chances are if I am searching for something in particular and find it, I want to be able to read it as soon as possible.

I have purchased through Clickbank, but have yet to make any money. But as I stated in another thread, I haven't put a lot of effort into affiliate marketing as I am concentrating more on my writing.

I must add that I have made a bit of money through the Amazon affiliate program; and it was for physical products, not digital. :)
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p841
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » Stephanie Watson » Sun, 10 June 2012, 11:45 pm | #10 of 14 |

Waynefire wrote:I know many people from what I have seen talk about Clickbank. However, this looks like it is all digital products which may not sell well in a recession. Does anyone know of any other programs which are available for people to sign up for and make an actual living from.

Why do you think digital products do not sell well in a recession? My business has actually improved during the recession. But you can use 1 Shopping Cart to sell either digital or physical products, and it has an affiliate program built in. Also there is eJunkie, and a number of other shopping carts out there that let you sell either physical or digital products.
Stephanie L. Watson
VA Mom Coach

Reload | PID: #p900
Stephanie Watson
AVZoom: New Poster

#217 Joined:
Sun, 10 June 2012, 11:18 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Wed, 4 July 2012, 12:47 am | #11 of 14 |

I have never thought about the Stephanie. I just know in the recession many businesses suffered and this is why I was curious if digital products sold well or not. I am glad to see you are having some great results from the work you are doing! What is your secrets?

Reload | PID: #p1823
Waynefire

#138 Joined:

Unread postby » vasko2 » Sun, 15 July 2012, 1:43 pm | #12 of 14 |

Lately I've started to promote offers from worriorplus.You have to pay
monthly fee of $4.00.But to me, it's worth it.If you still want to promote wso's
but don't want to spend the 4 bucks go with JV Zoo.Look for the offers that are marked as wso.
Why?Because of the conversations below the actual sales page.The social interacting going on, turns out
to be a conversion booster.Wso's downside is that you have no idea when the offer will be taken down.You may easily
end up promoting products that cannot be bought.

http://freeautoblogs.weebly.com/build-a-list.html

Reload | PID: #p2247
vasko2
AVZoom: New Member

#359 Joined:
Sun, 15 July 2012, 1:07 pm
Name: Vasko

Unread postby » vasko2 » Sun, 15 July 2012, 2:21 pm | #13 of 14 |

Of Course,you must always keep an eye for high paying affiliate offers.The effort you'll put into promoting a $67 product and a $2000 one is basicly the same.So,why not get a bigger check?Such a product was Chad Mureta's App Empire.There are few high priced courses every year.Look out for them. One high paying product is being launched next month August 2012.You can sign up
as an affiliate at this link. http://bit.ly/sform11.

Reload | PID: #p2249
vasko2

#359 Joined:

Unread postby » vasko2 » Sun, 15 July 2012, 2:44 pm | #14 of 14  Reply

Click Sure is another affiliate network that is evolving fast.The only problem with the click sure offers is that they are overhyped and sales pages tend to be misleading.You need to be very careful if mailing to your list.However some of their offers are quite good.CPA offers especially the Free Trial work great as well.The key here is to find the high quality stuff.Such a CPA offer can be found at: http://track.mypcbackup.com/?hash=1d28749e It's a totally useful product has a free version and paid options.
Try out the free install to make sure it works ok.Signup as an affiliate.Make a post on your fb wall and see what happens. :idea:

Reload | PID: #p2250
vasko2

#359 Joined:

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    2,108 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com