Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
12 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,474 topic views 

Payment processors, Clickbank, Paypal and problems.

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 2 June 2012, 12:42 pm | #1 of 12 |

Recently I cancelled a subscription service I had bought into through clickbank and had no problems cancelling and not being further charged. Recently I have had problems with paypal telling me some transactions had failed, then I've tried again and found later that I've been double charged. Has anyone had problems with these or other payment processors?

Share Permalink | PID: #p514
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Payment processors, Clickbank, Paypal and problems. on login.

Re: Payment processors, Clickbank, Paypal and problems.

Unread postby » Waynefire » Tue, 5 June 2012, 9:57 pm | #2 of 12 |

The PayPal transaction which failed was probably on the end account. I had this happen to my wife's account once. She was selling an item by drop ship and ordered from the supplier. The supplier did not get the authorization code back right away so cancelled. Then it was ran a second time and it ended up she was double charged because the suppliers account did not recognize the authorization.

Reload | PID: #p654
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » adamarclight » Wed, 20 June 2012, 12:37 pm | #3 of 12 |

MOC wrote:Recently I cancelled a subscription service I had bought into through clickbank and had no problems cancelling and not being further charged. Recently I have had problems with paypal telling me some transactions had failed, then I've tried again and found later that I've been double charged. Has anyone had problems with these or other payment processors? I would like to know.
it's the first time i've heard of cases like this... thanks for sharing... Just asking out of curiosity, how much has you been charged?( for the double charge )
earn money online 24 hours a day

Reload | PID: #p1338
adamarclight
AVZoom: Regular Author

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » MOC » Thu, 21 June 2012, 6:31 am | #4 of 12 |

It was a small fee, less than $20.00 and the problem was resolved and I was re-credited the money, but these things sometimes happen.

Reload | PID: #p1350
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » iebo » Thu, 21 June 2012, 6:03 pm | #5 of 12 |

I know using Paypal for Netflix is a nightmare for many people. You would think in this day and age we could get things right, but no, issues will always arise. My only problem with a company called Payza (formerly Alertpay) is that bank wires weren't available to my country. Though there is a rumor they are allowing bank transfers once again.
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Reload | PID: #p1368
iebo

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Unread postby » dziomek » Thu, 21 June 2012, 8:04 pm | #6 of 12 |

I have used PayPal for a few years now and have never had any problems. I think it is a good way to go, and is much better than giving an unknown company your banking information. I do wish Amazon would start accepting PayPal though; that would be the icing on the cake.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p1369
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 22 June 2012, 5:21 am | #7 of 12 |

I doubt if Amazon is going to do that since they have Amazon Payments. It would be crazy for them to invite a major competitor in as a way to pay for their items.

Reload | PID: #p1378
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » adamarclight » Tue, 26 June 2012, 5:48 am | #8 of 12 |

ah yeah.. i want to ask about paypal's judgement about changing ip... most of my friends got banned from paypal because they log in from different ip. I would do this in the future too but not now. So, how can i avoid from getting banned in the future? Any opinion for this?
earn money online 24 hours a day

Reload | PID: #p1550
adamarclight

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 26 June 2012, 6:16 am | #9 of 12 |

You'd have to explain in further detail as I don't think PayPal would simply ban you for logging into your account from a different computer. That sounds kind of harsh, especially for their heavy users. What did your friends say happened to them and what did they admit to doing?

Reload | PID: #p1553
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MercyL » Tue, 26 June 2012, 6:38 pm | #10 of 12 |

I tried using a payment processor for subscriptions and found that double billing is quite common. In the end, I ended up having to stop payment and file a complaint to end the problems. Most people do not catch double billings, so the subscription services make a ton of money this way.

The best way to avoid thee problems is to shun subscriptions services altogether.

Reload | PID: #p1574
MercyL
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#263 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 8:56 pm
Name: MsLewis

Unread postby » MOC » Thu, 28 June 2012, 6:51 am | #11 of 12 |

adamarclight wrote:ah yeah.. i want to ask about paypal's judgement about changing ip... most of my friends got banned from paypal because they log in from different ip. I would do this in the future too but not now. So, how can i avoid from getting banned in the future? Any opinion for this?

I log in from many different IP's, have had no problem with being banned for this that I have found adamarclight.
MercyL wrote:The best way to avoid thee problems is to shun subscriptions services altogether.

I have used good subscription services and probably will again, so as true as your statement is, at least these companies will sort these problems out if they happen.

Reload | PID: #p1649
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 29 June 2012, 4:37 am | #12 of 12  Reply

Yeah, MOC, I have to believe that there is a little more to the story than just using a new IP to log in.

Reload | PID: #p1670
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,474 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com