Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
9 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,343 topic views 

How much time do you spend on your affiliate programs?

Unread postby » dziomek » Sat, 9 June 2012, 5:45 am | #1 of 9 |

Personally, I have not spent a lot of time on promoting my affiliate programs as I prefer to spend my time writing. I do have a couple of my affiliate programs integrated with my articles on HubPages, but aside from that I don't do much with them.

Do you concentrate more on your affiliate programs to earn a more immediate income?

What are your averages in time, and what methods you have found to work best?
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Share Permalink | PID: #p842
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic How much time do you spend on your affiliate programs? on login.

Re: How much time do you spend on your affiliate programs?

Unread postby » genieswish » Sat, 9 June 2012, 10:50 am | #2 of 9 |

I have let My affilaite site slip over the last 2 weeks, it's amazing how fast the traffic disappears when you stop working! I'm going to try and get ahead with my main site and new project next week and then go back to it, I really need a new time management strategy :?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p846
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 9 June 2012, 3:45 pm | #3 of 9 |

The best way to affiliate market certain niche products and electronic download products online is via email. I spend almost all my time researching, creating content, improving site features, improving site asthetics, improving navigation (hopefully), research 'Marketing' in general and in all forms, improve site content, etc. When I don't do that, I contemplate doing that lol. Seems like a neverending story :) but that's what you do!

Reload | PID: #p848
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Thu, 14 June 2012, 7:33 am | #4 of 9 |

Im still trying to work out how to market like this because i have bought these programs and some of them work really well. Otherwise you can get your money back but if its good you will make money!

Reload | PID: #p1037
freeautolinkbot

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » difrancprod » Mon, 18 June 2012, 6:58 pm | #5 of 9 |

I have honestly taken them forgranted now since they generate few income not to mention really slow. I'm on the look-out for what is still a good one out there. If there is one that's better than Good Adsense or Amazon, then i'd want to check it out!

Reload | PID: #p1279
difrancprod
AVZoom: Regular Author

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Unread postby » adamarclight » Wed, 20 June 2012, 12:31 pm | #6 of 9 |

is ptc counted as one of these? Cause ptc have affiliate programs too. If they are counted... then i may have spent 3 years on these. Yet, i haven't felt i success from earn money online. how about the others?
earn money online 24 hours a day

Reload | PID: #p1337
adamarclight
AVZoom: Regular Author

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 4 July 2012, 11:13 pm | #7 of 9 |

adamarclight wrote:is ptc counted as one of these? Cause ptc have affiliate programs too. If they are counted... then i may have spent 3 years on these. Yet, i haven't felt i success from earn money online. how about the others?

I too have tried the PTC affiliate programs, but have yet to earn any significant amount of money from them. It has been awhile since I did anything with them, as I found I made more money submitting quality articles to sites online as opposed to sitting and clicking on ads all day. I think it basically depends on what each person wishes to do to earn a few dollars, and how much time they wish to commit to the tasks.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE

Reload | PID: #p1843
dziomek

#190 Joined:

Unread postby » blossom » Fri, 27 July 2012, 6:01 pm | #8 of 9 |

dziomek wrote:Personally, I have not spent a lot of time on promoting my affiliate programs as I prefer to spend my time writing. I do have a couple of my affiliate programs integrated with my articles on HubPages, but aside from that I don't do much with them.

Do you concentrate more on your affiliate programs to earn a more immediate income?

I have actually been wanting to try my hand at affiliate marketing for about a year, but I have just been procrastinating. I didn't know you could add affiliate links on HubPages. For some reason, I thought you could only provide links to a website.

Reload | PID: #p2672
blossom
AVZoom: New Poster

#376 Joined:
Sat, 21 July 2012, 1:34 pm

Unread postby » dziomek » Thu, 2 August 2012, 4:45 am | #9 of 9  Reply

blossom wrote:
dziomek wrote:Personally, I have not spent a lot of time on promoting my affiliate programs as I prefer to spend my time writing. I do have a couple of my affiliate programs integrated with my articles on HubPages, but aside from that I don't do much with them.

I have actually been wanting to try my hand at affiliate marketing for about a year, but I have just been procrastinating. I didn't know you could add affiliate links on HubPages. For some reason, I thought you could only provide links to a website.

One affiliate program which I have recently joined (again) is SFI. It takes some work to make it profitable, but so do any other programs out there. I used to be a member, but was not near as computer/internet smart as I am now. I am anticipating a commission cheque for activity and sales I made in July, so seeing a return that quickly (I have only been back in the program since the end of June) is a huge bonus for me. If you are interested in giving it a try, I encourage you to join our Facebook Fan Page and ask questions. It is free to join, and you are not obligated to purchase anything ever.

https://www.facebook.com/SfiNetworkingH ... essSupport - Facebook Fan Page
SFI link is in my signature if you are interested in joining.

I am a writer, and SFI has given me another platform to sell my work, so it is a win-win for me. If you create products or items of any kind, it is a great avenue for selling anything you wish.

Reload | PID: #p2819
dziomek

#190 Joined:

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,343 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com