Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
6 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,224 topic views 

What affiliate program has been best for you?

Unread postby » classy_ally » Sat, 9 June 2012, 11:20 pm | #1 of 6 |

I have been on the internet many years. I have tried and failed numerous times. But I refuse to give up. I know you have to work to be successful. That's why I'm glad to be on this forum. It has a wealth of information. What affiliate program has been the best for you?

Share Permalink | PID: #p864
classy_ally
AVZoom: Regular Author

#201 Joined:
Fri, 8 June 2012, 10:58 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic What affiliate program has been best for you? on login.

Re: What affiliate program has been best for you?

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Thu, 14 June 2012, 7:54 am | #2 of 6 |

I think the best thing about the programs that i have bought, is studying what it is that made me buy the program in the first place. Thats the marketing method that needs to be copied in marketing your own material. And some programs have been with excellent content well worth the money spent.

Reload | PID: #p1044
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » trendchaser » Thu, 14 June 2012, 3:10 pm | #3 of 6 |

I haven't tried tried any affiliate programs and I am also looking for the answers to the questions asked by you. I hope someone posts some useful info here. keeping the topic active.

Reload | PID: #p1072
trendchaser
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#168 Joined:
Sun, 3 June 2012, 8:28 am

Unread postby » Dani72 » Fri, 13 July 2012, 6:22 pm | #4 of 6 |

I use moreniche. Please use my link if you decide to take a look.http://track.moreniche.com/join.php?w=236840&campaign=mf (I think I've understood that it's ok to post it as it's in context to the post)

They have products in the health, beauty and weight loss niches and their sister site impact5 has men's health products. The commissions are very good, typically around 30% often more.

They are very user friendly and helpful and there is a wealth of excellent information there for anyone who's just starting out. They also have a great forum and very helpful managers. I've looked at a few affiliate programmes and this is by far the easiest to use.

Reload | PID: #p2203
Dani72
AVZoom: New Member

#76 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 7:18 pm

Unread postby » spiffycoffee » Sun, 22 July 2012, 6:02 am | #5 of 6 |

I've had some good luck with Zazzle's affiliate program. You get 15% of the order and you don't even have to be a designer! You can just promote other designers' art and products on sites like Squidoo or Hubpages (think of it as selling a type of gift for an audience - like Christmas tote bags or something - rather than selling a single ebook.) The other day I had an order of 250 wedding invitations (not even my own design!) and I made an almost $40 commission.

Reload | PID: #p2508
spiffycoffee
AVZoom: New Member

#378 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:37 am
Name: SpiffyCoffee

Unread postby » aphil » Thu, 26 July 2012, 7:13 am | #6 of 6  Reply

No affiliate program has been best for me. I have tried to promote products and programs and I am learning that it requires a really attractive product along with reliable traffic generating/marketing. You can't have one without the other. Timing is important too. I have given up many times, but I see success and I want it too.
Zazzle sounds interesting because there is no end to people wanting art and fashion; I may look into it.
Aphil
Sharing a Gift That Grows
http://tinyurl.com/enjoyearning

Reload | PID: #p2627
aphil
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#189 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 2:30 pm

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,224 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com