Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
2 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,160 topic views 

Turnkey Affiliate websites is it really worth to purchase

Unread postby » loyalgate » Fri, 15 June 2012, 1:03 pm | #1 of 2 |

So yesterday I was thinking for starting my own affiliate marketing business and to purchase any affiliate websites I really don't know if it is better to get one myself or purchase some already turnkey websites. I just discovered site http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Tur ... sites.html affiliate websites and here was two reviews about these websites but I still haven't made decision what to do. Are here some people who can give some thoughts for websites reviewed at that site?

Share Permalink | PID: #p1120
loyalgate
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#254 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 1:02 pm
Name: loyalgate

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Turnkey Affiliate websites is it really worth to purchase on login.

Re: Turnkey Affiliate websites is it really worth to purchas

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 15 June 2012, 1:33 pm | #2 of 2  Reply

One key point you need to consider is getting traffic to your offer. And converting traffic, not just some random hits that will lead to no sales. You could made a sale, but there are too many factors involved for me to suggest directly weather its a good idea for you.

I looked at the site, and the claims of making money like that overnight or "within 7 minutes" is just wrong. If those turnkey sites were making money like that, or any money at all, they wouldn't be trying to sell them for $47.00, they would just keep making more and running them for themselves don't you think!?

Reload | PID: #p1121
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,160 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com