Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
10 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,748 topic views 

BEST GET PAID TO SITE[Cashout 0.05$minimum]

Unread postby » remonray » Sun, 17 June 2012, 8:22 pm | #1 of 10 |

hy frens today i am going to share the best GPT site in the market.It is best in the sense that it pays you as soon as you complete one offer and make 0.05$,you can withdraw and cashout it.

Name : Nature Bucks
Referral link:http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?ref=remonray

:mrgreen: enjoy and don't forget to post back when you give a try for this.

Share Permalink | PID: #p1234
remonray
AVZoom: Regular Author

#297 Joined:
Sun, 17 June 2012, 7:54 pm
Name: remonray

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic BEST GET PAID TO SITE[Cashout 0.05$minimum] on login.

Re: BEST GET PAID TO SITE[Cashout 0.05$minimum]

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 18 June 2012, 4:09 am | #2 of 10 |

You have to tell us a little more than that. You have to let us know who they pay though, how long you've been on it, what kind of tasks, what the typical amount of work is available, etc.

I'll go look at it, but can you provide a few more details from your own experience?

Reload | PID: #p1241
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » remonray » Mon, 18 June 2012, 6:05 am | #3 of 10 |

Tasks : Signups,Surveys(UK,USA,CANADA) also other countries are allowed and lots more.
Time : I am there since 1 week and earned around 1.5usd in 4 days,and now I am being lazy to do offer for sometime.
Paying Methods : PayPal,amazon...check more in the site about that.

Q.Why it is one of the best GPT in the market?
=>It has 0.05$ as minimum payout,I haven't seen any other GPT with this minimum payout.So,for a try you can just complete one offer and make payout of 0.05$.

Payment Proof:

After all this explanation I hope to get you in my referral there :roll:

Reload | PID: #p1244
remonray

#297 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 18 June 2012, 6:14 am | #4 of 10 |

remonray wrote:Tasks : Signups,Surveys(UK,USA,CANADA) also other countries are allowed and lots more.
Time : I am there since 1 week and earned around 1.5usd in 4 days,and now I am being lazy to do offer for sometime.
Paying Methods : PayPal,amazon...check more in the site about that.

Q.Why it is one of the best GPT in the market?
=>It has 0.05$ as minimum payout,I haven't seen any other GPT with this minimum payout.So,for a try you can just complete one offer and make payout of 0.05$.

Payment Proof:

After all this explanation I hope to get you in my referral there :roll:

Really? You can't answer questions about a site that you are trying to get referrals on without catching an attitude? That's not how it works on this site. Sorry. We discuss these various programs as to prevent people from wasting their time or to encourage them to give it a try.

So, I'll tell you now, I may join NatureBucks, but I will NOT be using your referral. You can't come with an attitude towards the people that you are trying to get something from.

Reload | PID: #p1245
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » remonray » Mon, 18 June 2012, 6:41 am | #5 of 10 |

Okey thanks for your reply anyways :)
Let me clear little bit for members here,I give everything what you wanted with payment proof and check date too when I earn that so I don't think it will waste your time and the point where i get wrong.....funny..
I am not here to create disputes,just to learn and share.Hope all members passing through read all posts and determine what has gone here.
And yes it isn't that necessary to sign up under my referral,I just hope you would sign up after all my explanation.
Anyways,I am not posting further about same matter as disputes can never be good for forums :) exit.

Reload | PID: #p1247
remonray

#297 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 18 June 2012, 7:07 am | #6 of 10 |

Well, now you know that when you bring up a new site, it's more helpful to provide some of the basic information and you will be questioned about it because we are looking for something worthwhile and want to know how it is.

Reload | PID: #p1248
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Mon, 18 June 2012, 7:32 am | #7 of 10 |

Thanks remonray for the proof, that is very good posting. But the place to do a good write-up, if you are trying to push for affiliates is in the affiliate forum. People discuss making money online in this forum, hence its called HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. This thread has been bumped to the correct affiliate forum.

Thanks mate keep up the good work, MOC

Reload | PID: #p1249
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » difrancprod » Tue, 19 June 2012, 7:00 am | #8 of 10 |

it's still too low. Waaaay too low and it's not a good way to earn money. I'd rather write articles than this.

Reload | PID: #p1290
difrancprod

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Unread postby » OliBoli » Tue, 19 June 2012, 5:54 pm | #9 of 10 |

It looks pretty well. But as I saw on the site, the most of the offers are not for international countries - this is the principal matter with almost all GPT sites, they are not offering enough tasks for international countries, most of the tasks are for the tier 1 countries only!
Best CPM networks, paying for international visits, counting every impression:

CPMFUN; PAID-TO-PROMOTE; BINLAYER

Reload | PID: #p1308
OliBoli

#214 Joined:
Sat, 9 June 2012, 9:17 pm

Unread postby » remonray » Sat, 23 June 2012, 10:31 am | #10 of 10  Reply

OliBoli wrote:It looks pretty well. But as I saw on the site, the most of the offers are not for international countries - this is the principal matter with almost all GPT sites, they are not offering enough tasks for international countries, most of the tasks are for the tier 1 countries only!

Yea,I agree with you.I am also not from GPT 1st priority (UK,USA,CAN) or 2nd(CN,IND,.....),my countries is listed in others.So,it is really hard for me to earn through any GPT sites with their surveys.And this is the only site where I really did cash out and doing some referral job to get people working under me :mrgreen: .

Reload | PID: #p1430
remonray

#297 Joined:

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,748 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com