Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    15,559 topic views 

RealWritingJobs.com

Unread postby » dziomek » Thu, 21 June 2012, 8:59 pm | #1 of 5 |

In another forum there was some controversy over whether or not RealWritingJobs.com was a legitimate site. I can personally tell you it is worth the membership fee (which was around $25 when I joined, if I remember correctly). Please note this amount may have changed, as it has been well over a year since I joined.

In addition to the regularly updated job postings, there is also the opportunity to participate in writing contests and a list of magazines one can write for (if that is your wish). The following are the five main categories of opportunities:

1. The Writing Job Database - this frequently updated list provides job listings on sites such as oDesk, RentACoder, Elance, GetAFreelancer and more. The links will take you to the site the job is listed on and you will have the opportunity to apply for it. You will have to set up an account with the site, but as freelancers, many of us already belong to several of them. You will simply have to log in from that point forward.
2. Premium Writing Jobs - this list is also frequently updated, and the listings are handpicked by RWJ staff to provide members with some of the best opportunities.
3. More Ways to Make Money - this section currently has a very short list, and my guess is they paid well for the advertising space. Personally, I wouldn't fall for the hype in a couple of them, but it won't hurt to read more about the positions. Just remember, if it is promising phenomenal amounts of money instantly it's probably a farce.
4. Writing Contests - this link lists writing contests, poetry contests, book contests and scholarships. Some do charge a fee for entering, but the prizes are occasionally nothing to sneeze at.
5. Write for Magazines - this is an extensive list of magazines that will compensate the contributors in various pay categories. Depending on the readership and popularity of the magazine, pay can be anywhere from $1.00 per word down to a link to your website (and no monetary compensation). The best thing to do here is to visit each magazine's site and read the contributor guidelines.

In addition to the list above, the site also has over $150 in downloadable products available. These are e-books on earning money via eBay, Twitter, through blogging, website domains and Google. I personally have utilized some of the information in the free downloads and have made some money.

Each member is also given an affiliate link (available through Clickbank), and any referrals will be a few dollars in your pocket. Like I said, the membership amount may have increased since I joined, but it is worth it as it saves time searching through all of the fluff available.

To check it out for yourself, go to http://b646510nsh1xcv6gub15v7tiro.hop.clickbank.net/ (my referral link via ClickBank)
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Share Permalink | PID: #p1371
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic RealWritingJobs.com on login.

Re: RealWritingJobs.com

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 23 June 2012, 4:20 pm | #2 of 5 |

Thanks for the review, hopefully they can keep providing good fresh jobs because their gravity is high at the moment; available since 2009.

Reload | PID: #p1448
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 23 June 2012, 4:54 pm | #3 of 5 |

This is a good review. I figured it was something along the lines of this, but so many people are trying to avoid paying out, that anything that asks becomes a scam. I think if someone is really serious about trying to get their foot into writing, should at least take a chance with this regardless of the membership fee.

Reload | PID: #p1450
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Sat, 23 June 2012, 10:56 pm | #4 of 5 |

Thank you for the information! I am always leery of sites which want payment to help me make money or find writing jobs!

Reload | PID: #p1461
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » dziomek » Tue, 26 June 2012, 12:09 am | #5 of 5  Reply

Waynefire wrote:Thank you for the information! I am always leery of sites which want payment to help me make money or find writing jobs!

You're welcome! I too am leery, so was quite happy when I was able to have access to so much information. The information available has helped me with my own projects as well, so it was money well spent.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p1536
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    15,559 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND REVIEWS Back

WhoIs Online