Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
11 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    2,184 topic views 

Wanna be a megatypers.

Unread postby » nasiruddin » Sat, 23 June 2012, 2:55 pm | #1 of 11 |

Wanna be a megatypers? It is grate chance for you who has the writing skilled, Through http://www.megatypers.com you can earn extra cash. wanna sign up so, you need invitation code, I have some, you can use these,385B or 385k .

If you want to know more about freelancing site you just go http://www.freelancing-earn-cash.blogspot.com

Share Permalink | PID: #p1442
nasiruddin
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#307 Joined:
Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:34 am
Name: 443

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Wanna be a megatypers. on login.

Re: Wanna be a megatypers.

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Sat, 23 June 2012, 6:34 pm | #2 of 11 |

I'm actually signed up to here and it's very simple work (typing captchas) but in the last 3 weeks they have adjusted their pay rates down drastically and the work isn't nearly as steady as it was when I first signed up. It's definitely a result of more people catching on to the site so what may have been a good opportunity to make a few bucks a couple months ago is now turning into something where you're putting in a lot of valuable time for not much money at all.

Reload | PID: #p1454
Silverstar2154
AVZoom: Regular Author

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sun, 24 June 2012, 4:55 am | #3 of 11 |

Thank you, Silverstar. What were the rates? What are they now? How many hours are you finding yourself needing to do to make, say $5?

Reload | PID: #p1466
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Sun, 24 June 2012, 7:53 pm | #4 of 11 |

They just changed the rates so they claim it's anywhere from .60 to $1.15 (USD) per 1000 images and it depends on the time of day where afternoons (according to US Eastern Time) pay the most. Actually I just came from there a few minutes ago. Their rate just now was $1.00/1000 images so basically that translates to .001 cents per 1 captcha and needless to say I was there 25 minutes and only made 6 cents. It takes a really long time just to reach their $3.00 payout (and you can't request payout either. They do it every Monday) so personally I'm not even recommending it anymore. It takes way too much time and the work comes in way too slow so I see myself giving that site up. There are better ways I can spend my time to be honest.

Reload | PID: #p1489
Silverstar2154

#155 Joined:

Unread postby » MakingCents » Mon, 25 June 2012, 3:02 am | #5 of 11 |

I've done work for megatypers in the past, but they continuously lower their pay rates. I't simportant that people also know that megatypers is actually a website that helps people cheat on other websites so they aren't completely ethical.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p1494
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » Trademark » Mon, 25 June 2012, 3:50 am | #6 of 11 |

MakingCents wrote:I've done work for megatypers in the past, but they continuously lower their pay rates. I't simportant that people also know that megatypers is actually a website that helps people cheat on other websites so they aren't completely ethical.

I don't like sites that aren't ethical. What kinds of cheating?

Reload | PID: #p1500
Trademark
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#311 Joined:
Mon, 25 June 2012, 12:13 am
Name: Wade

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 25 June 2012, 4:40 am | #7 of 11 |

Silverstar2154 wrote:They just changed the rates so they claim it's anywhere from .60 to $1.15 (USD) per 1000 images and it depends on the time of day where afternoons (according to US Eastern Time) pay the most. Actually I just came from there a few minutes ago. Their rate just now was $1.00/1000 images so basically that translates to .001 cents per 1 captcha and needless to say I was there 25 minutes and only made 6 cents. It takes a really long time just to reach their $3.00 payout (and you can't request payout either. They do it every Monday) so personally I'm not even recommending it anymore. It takes way too much time and the work comes in way too slow so I see myself giving that site up. There are better ways I can spend my time to be honest.

Thanks for the information. That sounds like something that should only be looked upon if you know exactly how much you need by Monday and at your last resort.

I have heard the cheating websites story before, but forgot which company it was supposed to be with.

Reload | PID: #p1503
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Mon, 25 June 2012, 5:08 pm | #8 of 11 |

Trademark wrote:
MakingCents wrote:I've done work for megatypers in the past, but they continuously lower their pay rates. I't simportant that people also know that megatypers is actually a website that helps people cheat on other websites so they aren't completely ethical.

I can't gurantee that megatypers does it. But most paid to captcha sites have you solve captchas so that their bots can solve captchas to get into websites that have bot detectors.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p1521
MakingCents

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Mon, 25 June 2012, 5:21 pm | #9 of 11 |

MakingCents wrote:
Trademark wrote:

I can't gurantee that megatypers does it. But most paid to captcha sites have you solve captchas so that their bots can solve captchas to get into websites that have bot detectors.

That is actually some good information to know because I would have never thought or imagined that before. It makes me even more leery of places like that though as you said there really is no 100% guarantee that Megatypers does it. It doesn't appear that they do it from what I have seen but you never know.

Reload | PID: #p1523
Silverstar2154

#155 Joined:

Unread postby » Waynefire » Mon, 25 June 2012, 11:32 pm | #10 of 11 |

Thank you for the information! I was looking into these types of sites, but like you mentioned the payrates have dropped drastically and I can make a ton more money doing other items.

Reload | PID: #p1530
Waynefire

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » pinkpage000 » Tue, 19 March 2013, 9:50 am | #11 of 11  Reply

You can join this website http://www.protypers.com/?id=578U
It is really good with high rates and good payments. I am working for this site.

Reload | PID: #p3510
pinkpage000
AVZoom: New Member

#588 Joined:
Tue, 19 March 2013, 8:40 am
Name: Tracy

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    2,184 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND REVIEWS Back

WhoIs Online