Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,703 topic views 

My Money System

Unread postby » Trademark » Mon, 25 June 2012, 12:38 am | #1 of 5 |

1: Topline: Completely automated way to earn a few bucks a month. Simply replaces the ads you already see with ones that Topline wants to display. Doesn't bother me one bit, and makes me a little money with absolutely no effort. Link

2: Vagex: Another completely automated way to earn some money. It simply runs in the background of your computer and watches Youtube videos (It actually pauses them so it doesn't even load them, thus saving bandwidth/CPU). It pays you in credits which you can spend on views, or cash them out. Link

3: Postloop: This one's not automated, however the payout is really good,and it's pretty fun. You go to miscellaneous forums, some of which you may like, and just use them as you normally would. After a while, you start racking up points which give you a pretty hefty payout. Link

4: Swagbucks Not automated either, but still pretty good. Simply do surveys, click links, and other stuff to get "swagbucks" and spend them on things like Amazon gift cards. Link

5: Imagetwist: Instead of using your usual image hoster, just upload to Imagetwist. It pays you a fair amount for something you're gonna do anyways! Link

Share Permalink | PID: #p1492
Trademark
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#311 Joined:
Mon, 25 June 2012, 12:13 am
Name: Wade

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic My Money System on login.

Re: My Money System

Unread postby » remonray » Tue, 26 June 2012, 3:15 am | #2 of 5 |

@my money system,all of the programs for earning online listed here are legit.I am already on postloop and swagbucks and need to try others as I see them more often.
Most of the people just spam with nonsense info's which are fake.Thank you for this sharing. :)

Reload | PID: #p1539
remonray
AVZoom: Regular Author

#297 Joined:
Sun, 17 June 2012, 7:54 pm
Name: remonray

Unread postby » adamarclight » Tue, 26 June 2012, 5:39 am | #3 of 5 |

Trademark wrote:1: Topline: Completely automated way to earn a few bucks a month. Simply replaces the ads you already see with ones that Topline wants to display. Doesn't bother me one bit, and makes me a little money with absolutely no effort. Link

2: Vagex: Another completely automated way to earn some money. It simply runs in the background of your computer and watches Youtube videos (It actually pauses them so it doesn't even load them, thus saving bandwidth/CPU). It pays you in credits which you can spend on views, or cash them out. Link

3: Postloop: This one's not automated, however the payout is really good,and it's pretty fun. You go to miscellaneous forums, some of which you may like, and just use them as you normally would. After a while, you start racking up points which give you a pretty hefty payout. Link

4: Swagbucks Not automated either, but still pretty good. Simply do surveys, click links, and other stuff to get "swagbucks" and spend them on things like Amazon gift cards. Link

5: Imagetwist: Instead of using your usual image hoster, just upload to Imagetwist. It pays you a fair amount for something you're gonna do anyways! Link

Can you show me the payment system in each of those? Payment processor.... how much can we cashout.... and how much money can we get for each day? Since that would motivate other people and they wouldn't mind to join under you... anyway... thanks for sharing, this really helps!
earn money online 24 hours a day

Reload | PID: #p1548
adamarclight

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » mkillrswag » Tue, 26 June 2012, 8:47 am | #4 of 5 |

This is my system, most of it is through passive websites:
some of the better known and more trusted website to complete surveys are:
prizerebel.com -LINK
swagbucks - LINK
amazon's MTurk - LINK

out of those, I use prizerebel.com and mturk.

passive sites that i use are:
i-Gagnant - LINK
Topline -LINK

i-Gagnant is a french website (with english option) that you download their advertisement bar and it runs on your desktop
Topline is a program that replaces ads on websites with theirs.
Both are ways to make money without really doing anything at all.

For more information, you can visit my blog that i recently started and am doing reviews on.
Visit my blog for more details

Reload | PID: #p1555
mkillrswag
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#314 Joined:
Tue, 26 June 2012, 6:39 am

Unread postby » iebo » Wed, 27 June 2012, 8:00 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

Vagex has to be the worst name ever for an online program. Sounds like a feminine hygiene product. Although I was in fact a member for a while. I was collecting youtube visits, but I never put up the video and then stopped going to vagex. Seems legit though. I think you can also earn some cash if you prefer.
Swagbucks is also legit. I prefer the Amazon gift card over Paypal since it requires less points.
I might check out topline. How much do you make? Have any payproofs?
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Reload | PID: #p1622
iebo

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,703 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com