Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
7 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    755 topic views 

I've done well with this program

Unread postby » suzeysplace » Thu, 5 July 2012, 3:27 pm | #1 of 7 |

I joined this program a long time ago, and just kind of forgot, because I had heard some negative things about it and really thought it wasn't for me, but a co-worker of mine and I were discussing affiliate programs one day and she said she had just joined and was doing well, so I decided to give it a try and although I'm not getting rich, I've gotten paid a few times. So far, I'm liking the results!

Here's the link http://onlinepaydaysystem.net/suzeyscash.

Has anyone else tried this program and if so, can you give any additional tips on being even more successful?

Share Permalink | PID: #p1873
suzeysplace
AVZoom: New Poster

#337 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 3:07 pm
Name: Suzey

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic I've done well with this program on login.

Re: I've done well with this program

Unread postby » MOC » Thu, 5 July 2012, 3:39 pm | #2 of 7 |

Ok but before signing up to a new program what can you tell me about your experiences with it? Can you tell me what it is so I know weather or not I want to join up, have alot of programs on the fly at the moment.. :)

Reload | PID: #p1877
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 5 July 2012, 3:53 pm | #3 of 7 |

You're not wrong there MOC - the last few days i've gotten a bit over run with programs, i'm just doing a blog post on how to join them all up into one big affiliate loop together to get leads and traffic LOL I'm hoping that writing them all down will help me keep track a bit better :)

Is this system free to join suzeysplace ?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p1879
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MOC » Thu, 5 July 2012, 3:59 pm | #4 of 7 |

Yes it will help to write them all down, then just spend the time each day doing the things that work. I find the more I do the better results I have in traffic logs, click rates etc so just keep doing what works. I just don't know even from the video what this program is so it makes me hesitant!

Reload | PID: #p1880
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » bellamamma » Thu, 5 July 2012, 9:38 pm | #5 of 7 |

suzeysplace wrote:I joined this program a long time ago, and just kind of forgot, because I had heard some negative things about it and really thought it wasn't for me, but a co-worker of mine and I were discussing affiliate programs one day and she said she had just joined and was doing well, so I decided to give it a try and although I'm not getting rich, I've gotten paid a few times. So far, I'm liking the results!

Here's the link http://onlinepaydaysystem.net/suzeyscash.

Has anyone else tried this program and if so, can you give any additional tips on being even more successful?

Hmmm....referral link? You know, I personally HATE get rich quick schemes. I don't know how anyone makes any money off of these things? Can you honestly tell me if you have made any money with this program? Before you post and tell me 'Yes, yes I have made money,' please subtract all your spending from your total. I am not intentionally trying to be rude or nasty but I really believe that these programs are hogwash and do nothing but such money out of newbies. Or, the only people that DO make money are the ones that advertise them to newbies...and know darn right well that it is nothing but a bunch of referral links. It is probably easy to make money off these kinds of programs doing that (referring to newbies) because it is the newbies that believe the age old 'Just push a button and become rich, look at this screen shot of all my money' trick. I seriously would like to know if you have made ANY profit off of this? Can you tell us what the program actually is? Is there a program at all? I agree with the guy that wants to know more about the program, too. Or is it just another program that sells nothing but referral links? Let me know!

Reload | PID: #p1893
bellamamma
AVZoom: New Poster

#338 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 8:08 pm
Name: bellamamma

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 5 July 2012, 10:05 pm | #6 of 7 |

righty, me being me couldn't resist so i signed up lol - after putting in my email address all i got was this message "Cannot get 2nd message for suzeyscash:Table 'onlinepa_ar.suzeyscashfollowupmsgs' doesn't exist "

the guy in the video was quite cute though :)

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p1896
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 6 July 2012, 2:57 am | #7 of 7  Reply

bellamamma wrote:It is probably easy to make money off these kinds of programs doing that (referring to newbies) because it is the newbies that believe the age old 'Just push a button and become rich, look at this screen shot of all my money' trick

Yes I think many people are waiting to buy the bot that will automatically do that for them overnight on autopilot, with no website, no product, no tech skills, just refer our program. But until that dream is crushed, these sort of illusive pages will work well on them. Think about the web growing to twice it's size in the next ten years, there's alot of newbies coming.

Reload | PID: #p1900
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    755 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com