Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
4 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,081 topic views 

A Quality Fiverr Guide-Insanely Low Price

Unread postby » vasko2 » Sun, 15 July 2012, 5:27 pm | #1 of 4 |

I have been selling various gigs on Fiverr for more than a year.For that time I've made $804.Which is not bad for me at all.For this month July 2012 I've completed 7 gigs-total time spent not more than 4 hours(Today is July 15).I have bought 6 fiverr related wso's and thought I knew everything about selling services at Fiverr.Boy,I was wrong.This tip I did't know,it didn't even occur to me as simple as it is.

So here is the tip:

Once you have gotten a lot of positive feedback for a particular gig, you can
try changing the gig to provide less for the same price, or the same thing for
a bigger price. The feedback you received will remain on the gig and you
could simply do less work for the same amount of money. The feedback
helps convince buyers that the service is good even if they are getting less
than what previous buyers have received in the past.

And I learned that from a $2.00 e-book.None of the other fiverr guides (with price tags $7-$12) gave me such a great info and tips. You can check out the e-book at: http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=1041570

Share Permalink | PID: #p2258
vasko2
AVZoom: New Member

#359 Joined:
Sun, 15 July 2012, 1:07 pm
Name: Vasko

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic A Quality Fiverr Guide-Insanely Low Price on login.

Re: A Quality Fiverr Guide-Insanely Low Price

Unread postby » baddogg » Sun, 15 July 2012, 7:38 pm | #2 of 4 |

You actually read my mind! I am currently offering a gig on Fiverr, my first, and have 2 jobs already. I was thinking that I was offering too much for $5, what I am offering takes no more than 10 minutes a day, for 2 weeks so I will either shorten the time or the amount offered. Of course I will wait until after I have a good reputation over there for providing quality work on a timely manner.

Reload | PID: #p2263
baddogg
AVZoom: Regular Author

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 18 July 2012, 4:39 am | #3 of 4 |

I tried logging into my Fiverr account moments ago, and realized I had disabled it ( probably due to frustration). I opened another account and with the advice from others who have gigs there, I will try again and see what happens. I like the thinking that makes up this particular thread; I will first try to secure some orders then see if I can shave time off the gig or offer it for a higher price. Time will tell. :) Thank you both for the insight.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2358
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » trident252 » Fri, 3 August 2012, 12:20 pm | #4 of 4  Reply

vasko2 wrote:I have been selling various gigs on Fiverr for more than a year.For that time I've made $804.Which is not bad for me at all.For this month July 2012 I've completed 7 gigs-total time spent not more than 4 hours(Today is July 15).I have bought 6 fiverr related wso's and thought I knew everything about selling services at Fiverr.Boy,I was wrong.This tip I did't know,it didn't even occur to me as simple as it is.

So here is the tip:

Once you have gotten a lot of positive feedback for a particular gig, you can
try changing the gig to provide less for the same price, or the same thing for
a bigger price. The feedback you received will remain on the gig and you
could simply do less work for the same amount of money. The feedback
helps convince buyers that the service is good even if they are getting less
than what previous buyers have received in the past.

And I learned that from a $2.00 e-book.None of the other fiverr guides (with price tags $7-$12) gave me such a great info and tips. You can check out the e-book at: http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=1041570

I never thought of this but I'm going to give it a shot. I'm a level 2 seller and it could really add some quick sales.

Reload | PID: #p2885
trident252
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#123 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 3:33 pm

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,081 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com