Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
8 posts in topic - Topic Locked
    975 topic views 

New, Guaranteed Method

Unread postby » damnthatnamestaken » Mon, 16 July 2012, 3:02 am | #1 of 8 |

Hey guys, I wanted to share a new method that's guaranteed to work, especially with all this info here. I created a .pdf here so check it out. LINKS REMOVED

Share Permalink | PID: #p2266
damnthatnamestaken
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#361 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 2:51 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic New, Guaranteed Method on login.

Re: New, Guaranteed Method

Unread postby » gothtini » Mon, 16 July 2012, 3:26 am | #2 of 8 |

Why don't you tell us a bit about this method before we bother downloading it? I don't exactly trust things where there are no details whatsoever listed.

Reload | PID: #p2267
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » streakanime » Mon, 16 July 2012, 3:37 am | #3 of 8 |

damnthatnamestaken wrote:Hey guys, I wanted to share a new method that's guaranteed to work, especially with all this info here. I created a .pdf here so check it out. LINKS REMOVED

Would you mind sharing a little more detail first? I, too, have a hard time downloading anything without knowing more about it. Thanks!
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2268
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 16 July 2012, 4:45 am | #4 of 8 |

That looks like a guaranteed method to getting a virus or something stupid that we can't get off of our computers, but they'll get paid for.

Reload | PID: #p2272
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Mon, 16 July 2012, 4:53 am | #5 of 8 |

This post was reported by a member for being posted in the HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE forum. Thankyou to that member.

If you ever click to a link that is not posted by a MOC Administrator or MOC Forum Moderator, we cannot and do not accept any responsibility for you clicking that link, or for the following content that is hosted on another network. This is the case for practically all forums and web sites who need to share links and information.

MOC IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE CONTENT OR LINKS OF ANY MEMBERS POSTS, PERIOD.
UNLESS MOC ADMIN OR MOC MODERATOR CLEARLY STATES THAT WE ARE AFFILIATED WITH THE GIVEN TOPIC.

Posting this message so you know the real situation guys. If you have any questions regarding anything you see posted here, click the report button if necessary or message MOC and talk to an Administrator. And I would like the poster to explain more about this as well.

Reload | PID: #p2273
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Tue, 17 July 2012, 6:15 am | #6 of 8 |

After reading what others have posted, I'm a little wary about clicking on the link. The OP should at least give some sort of information about what the program is about and then we can decide if it's something we want to know more about. This is more like a spam post especially I see that the OP is new to this forum.

Reload | PID: #p2313
UmmiNoor
AVZoom: Regular Author

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » JoshTheBoss » Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:09 am | #7 of 8 |

UmmiNoor wrote:After reading what others have posted, I'm a little wary about clicking on the link. The OP should at least give some sort of information about what the program is about and then we can decide if it's something we want to know more about. This is more like a spam post especially I see that the OP is new to this forum.

Yes did does seem to be phishy.. He has not responded at all.

Reload | PID: #p2314
JoshTheBoss
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#364 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 2:28 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:10 pm | #8 of 8  TOPIC LOCKED

Due to no good information, lack of communication and concerns from members regarding this topic, links removed and topic locked.

- MOC

Reload | PID: #p2328
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    975 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com