Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
6 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,368 topic views 

Very happy with page views on ExpertsColumn

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Tue, 17 July 2012, 4:24 am | #1 of 6 |

The last time I checked my traffic stats at ExpertsColumn, I have 529 views to all my articles and I only published just 100 articles there. I've never received so much traffic to my articles in a single day with just 100 articles published. I'm really happy with this development and will continue to publish my articles at ExpertsColumn.

If you're an online writer and have articles on other writing websites, republish your articles at ExpertsColumn and earn more money. I will appreciate it if you join ExpertsColumn as my referral. All the articles that I have at ExpertsColumn are republished from articles I have at Triond, Bukisa and Helium. And the page views at ExpertsColumn are just amazing.

This is my referral link if you wish to join under me :
http://expertscolumn.com/referral/65787eb2

Share Permalink | PID: #p2306
UmmiNoor
AVZoom: Regular Author

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Very happy with page views on ExpertsColumn on login.

Re: Very happy with page views on ExpertsColumn

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:17 am | #2 of 6 |

how do you earn umminoor? is it revenue share?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2318
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 17 July 2012, 3:51 pm | #3 of 6 |

UmmiNoor, I'm reading that a lot of these sites are starting to crackdown on republished articles from site to site. Have you noticed any issue with ExpertsColumn and do you anticipate one? How about the other sites? Who is giving you the most views?

Reload | PID: #p2337
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Wed, 18 July 2012, 6:17 am | #4 of 6 |

genieswish wrote:how do you earn umminoor? is it revenue share?

The earnings is from page views and it differs from one member to another. Some may earn $1.50 per 1000 views and some may earn less depending on the location of the visitors that view the articles. There's no upfront payment. The earnings is from revenue share. But it's from revenue share derived from page view. You don't need an Adsense account. The best thing about this website is that it allows me to republish my articles from other websites. And the page views are awesome for articles republished from other websites.

Sugarhill wrote:UmmiNoor, I'm reading that a lot of these sites are starting to crackdown on republished articles from site to site. Have you noticed any issue with ExpertsColumn and do you anticipate one? How about the other sites? Who is giving you the most views?

I thought that republished articles won't do so well too but my republished articles on ExpertsColumn has such great page views. Now I have more than 500 page views for two days in a row. And I only have 146 articles on the website. This website is really great. Right now, ExpertsColumn is giving me most of the views. I write for Triond but Triond's page views are suffering tremendously of late. I think because ExpertsColumn is based in India, they get views from other countries other than the US.

Reload | PID: #p2366
UmmiNoor

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Wed, 18 July 2012, 5:13 pm | #5 of 6 |

I love that site and yes they do allow you to republish your articles from other sites as long as you acknowledge that the article was previously posted somewhere else (if not then you might trip their plagarism detector and your article could get deleted).

Their views are much steadier and better than Triond (which I also think is a great site for the fact that their interface is cleaner) and you really don't have to worry too much about trying to promote those articles. I only have about 20 there but I'm working on 5 more to post there (and to Triond) in the next 2 weeks and then go back to my regular posting schedule of at least 1 article per week.

Reload | PID: #p2392
Silverstar2154

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 19 July 2012, 4:28 am | #6 of 6  Reply

Okay, it's good to see that they will let you republish your own articles. That has to help a lot and if the other website has a problem, you can just pull that one since this site has more views.

Reload | PID: #p2407
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,368 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com