Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
3 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    517 topic views 

What is an affiliate programme

Unread postby » Laura » Sun, 22 July 2012, 9:32 am | #1 of 3 |

Hello,

I read everywhere about affiliates programs. And I must say I don't really know what people are talking about :oops: :oops: . What is it? I understood you can earn money online with it, but's that's it :lol:

I might actyually already been using it withour knowing it's an affiliate program :geek: :mrgreen:

Thank you for your help (and don't laugh too much at me for not knowing that)
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Share Permalink | PID: #p2516
Laura
AVZoom: Regular Author

#370 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:20 pm
Name: Laura

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic What is an affiliate programme on login.

Re: What is an affiliate programme

Unread postby » genieswish » Sun, 22 July 2012, 10:55 am | #2 of 3 |

it's just selling other peoples stuff for a commission.

I love your blog! I can't understand too much of it but it looks great - can you translate the happy christmas post in the middle of July for me? Looks interesting lol

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2526
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Re: What is an affiliate programme

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 22 July 2012, 3:55 pm | #3 of 3  Reply

Of those websites you know of who are offering affiliate partnerships, you can join them as an affiliate partner.

You can join a website like clickbank (free account, you dont get charged to promote products from the clickbank website).
This will give you a personal referral link to use to promote products and access to the list of products to promote. Within the clickbank website you will find hundreds of products to promote. Now to promote these programs, you need to show your link to people, you need them to click this link and then buy the product you are promoting. To make money, you need these products your promoting to sell. You can show your link to people in any form, from a website banner to a signature link that you can create on sites like Money On Computer. Now if someone clicks your link to navigate to a product your promoting and then buys the product, you will make a commission of referral from the sale of that product. It's a good healthy way to make money online as this is all you have to do; refer people to the product. The vendor offering the product handles everything else. All you do is refer. If you can promote products well, and those products sell, then affiliate marketing may be for you because a lot of people will tell you it isn't easy! But this would be a great start for anyone, join clickbank, you will learn alot just signing up with them and using their website, and you will be able to promote products in no time easily. You may even get good at this field and start selling products through the clickbank website as a product vendor yourself.

You can click here to have a look at clickbanks website.
http://pcproduct.reseller.hop.clickbank.net

There are many other sites you can join to do this with too; promoting an even broader range of products!

Reload | PID: #p2535
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    517 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com