Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
4 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    645 topic views 

PostLinks

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 2 August 2012, 2:32 pm | #1 of 4 |

http://www.postlinks.com?aff=23700

I happened upon this site yesterday, I was just about to skip merrily upon my way past it when I found this endorsement from Jeremy Schoemaker over at shoemoney..
http://www.shoemoney.com/2012/07/12/pos ... ur-website - if its good enough for shoemoney it works for me!

For a limited time you can get a 30 day free trial with 1000 credits to play with, no credit card required.

This is for those wanting to make money with it:

As an affiliate for PostLinks.com you can earn money by referring publishers and advertisers to our system. You can earn $100 for referring an Advertiser who purchases at least $49 in link credits and $25 for a publisher who earns at least $2.50 in link credits in a month. Commissions are paid out via paypal 45 days after referrals sign up.

You can also earn credits for posting links on your site/blog in 3 different ways, choose one or all of the offers:
Full length Articles (posted automatically via their plugin) - You can delete any that you are not happy with, this option also provides your blog with fresh content (spun articles) as often as you decide.
Contextual Links - have links placed automatically on your existing content
Comment links - i love this one, not only will it make your blog appear more popular than it is, but you earn credits for it!
You continue to earn credits every month per link that you display.

And for those wanting backlinks:

Use your credits to cash out via paypal, or use them to advertise your own links with comment, contextual or article links (you need to provide the articles if you don't want to pay to have them outsourced)

I wanted to test this out on a new site I am about to develop, but your site must have a pr of at least 1 (you get paid more the higher it is), so instead i've gone ahead and used a few links for my money site - you are in control of how many and how often the links go out, so i'll let you know if it generates any traffic or improves my rankings :)

And for those that missed the link first time round :lol:

http://www.postlinks.com?aff=23700

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Share Permalink | PID: #p2832
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic PostLinks on login.

Re: PostLinks

Unread postby » MOC » Thu, 2 August 2012, 3:16 pm | #2 of 4 |

Lol thanks genie looks good, will be eagerly awaiting your updates ;)

Reload | PID: #p2839
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 2 August 2012, 3:21 pm | #3 of 4 |

forgot to mention you can also make money writing articles & blurbs for rich lazy webmasters that cant be bothered to do it themselves:)

anyone need that link again?? ;)

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2841
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Waynefire » Thu, 2 August 2012, 3:24 pm | #4 of 4  Reply

Let us know how this works out. I have never heard of this site before, but would be curious to know how this works because I have several domains I can post links onto, all of which are indexed in Google and one of which is a massive article directory with 25K articles posted.

Reload | PID: #p2842
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    645 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND REVIEWS Back

WhoIs Online