Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    883 topic views 

Anyone a fan of Adf.ly?

Unread postby » Luddy420 » Tue, 11 September 2012, 4:36 am | #1 of 5 |

I don't know how may of you have heard of Adfly, but it's a service that I've been using for the past six months. How you use adfly is by entering a link (something interesting is better) and it will shorten the links for you. 

Example:
http://www.247gamingblog.com --> http://adf.ly/CZvz2 

Now Adfly PAYS you every time one of your links are clicked. The are no limits on how many links you can shorten, or how many times they can be clicked. Every 4000 clicks is worth five bucks, and if you post one decent link on a message board or forum, you can achieve those clicks very fast! How much you make is up to the time you put into posting your links, but the sky is the limit!

http://adf.ly/?id=2362566<-Signup Link

Share Permalink | PID: #p3177
Luddy420
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#406 Joined:
Tue, 11 September 2012, 4:32 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Anyone a fan of Adf.ly? on login.

Re: Anyone a fan of Adf.ly?

Unread postby » gothtini » Wed, 12 September 2012, 3:33 am | #2 of 5 |

I'm trying to use adfly been trying for a while, but really I just can't focus on it. I hate clicking adfly links myself and make a purpose of trying to find a way around them by googling whatever has been said, so because of that I tend to not use adfly much myself.

Reload | PID: #p3181
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » MOC » Wed, 12 September 2012, 1:12 pm | #3 of 5 |

I agree with you gothtini, I like to make money on clicks but avoid clicking cloaked links myself. I think many people avoid clicking cloaked links. Also, advertising popups are annoying to say the least, if I enter a site that uses advertising popups behind their clicks I tend not to go back for more.

Reload | PID: #p3185
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » gothtini » Thu, 13 September 2012, 3:55 am | #4 of 5 |

Yeah the ads use to crash my google chrome bout 99% of the time, now its better so I'm a bit better about clicking but I still avoid them out of habit. You could be getting linked to anything really which bugs me, the only time I use the links is if I'm linking to another blog post of mine in my blogs so the people wouldn't have to worry about random links too much. It also gives them a chance to easily just go the long way and click on the actual blog post from the list in the menu and such lol.

Reload | PID: #p3188
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » gothtini » Sun, 20 January 2013, 7:11 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

Just wanted to update my opinion about adf.ly!

I have started using adfly more in my blog posts, but I still won't do it in forums. In forums I find it obnoxious and probably will never use them there. However in my blogs I always say exactly what the site is, if its a link to the mattelshop or some other store. I always make sure to give enough information that they can find the site theirselves if they go to google, however I do end up getting quite a few clicks compared to before so that's nice. I am actually up to about 70 cents and when I started doing it more with my blog I was at maybe 30 cents. Of course its taken several months to get this, however my blog is still small and I don't have adfly links in every single post so it will take a while. But at least my opinions of it have improved! lol

I think really anyone who uses adfly links should give enough information to people to give them a choice of googling it or clicking the link. I think I would like adfly a lot more if people did that.

Reload | PID: #p3449
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    883 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND REVIEWS Back

WhoIs Online