Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
13 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,853 topic views 

Do you make money while you sleep?

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 22 May 2012, 11:08 am | #1 of 13 |

I know many claim in an over-hyped manner that they make thousands of dollars online with their various marketing campaigns, even when they are asleep.

And I'll be honest with you, many really do, in all sorts of niches and yes even while they sleep. Internet marketing is huge. So is the hype. But the reality is it is true for those who know what they are doing. The longer you have been marketing, the bigger your reach becomes and the bigger your checks become too.

My post here is directed to those who ARE making money online through internet marketing.

I dont want to know the details, I dont want to know what you do or how much you make as that is personal information that may be best kept to yourself, but I would like for new prospective marketers to realise that this is really possible, without the hype.

So, if you make money while you sleep, just respond to this post with something short and sweet and honest.

If you DON'T make money while you sleep, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST as your comments will be deleted.

Share Permalink | PID: #p129
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Do you make money while you sleep? on login.

Re: Do you make money while you sleep?

Unread postby » Rackermann » Wed, 23 May 2012, 8:27 pm | #2 of 13 |

I am making money while I sleep...:) Not enough yet, but it is getting there.

Reload | PID: #p175
Rackermann
AVZoom: Regular Author

#79 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:13 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Tue, 29 May 2012, 10:16 pm | #3 of 13 |

I know that when I was selling on eBay I would make some money when I slept. Then I would look at the fees of making the sale and would start to cry. This is when I realized eBay would not be the place for me to make my Internet millions, even if I was doing really well at the sales.

Reload | PID: #p387
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Thu, 31 May 2012, 1:33 am | #4 of 13 |

The articles that I've written for the past three years are making me money even when I'm not online or when I'm asleep. Every day I will see my Google adsense earnings increasing and that is prove that I'm making money even while I'm sleeping.

Reload | PID: #p430
UmmiNoor

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » MOC » Thu, 31 May 2012, 1:47 am | #5 of 13 |

Hi UmmiNoor, I am happy to hear that you are making money this way as you deserve it! And it is work, much like the logistics and management required to run a web site, there's is no free money overnight for nothing, and your doing a great job so thanks for sharing your experiences and I hope things really take off for you :)

Reload | PID: #p431
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » trendchaser » Sun, 3 June 2012, 10:52 am | #6 of 13 |

For the benefit of the larger community, would be great if you guys can share some tips on how you do this. Especially for the non techie guys who do not understand the basics of online marketing

Reload | PID: #p543
trendchaser
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#168 Joined:
Sun, 3 June 2012, 8:28 am

Unread postby » ashleysid1986 » Wed, 6 June 2012, 9:41 pm | #7 of 13 |

you can make money while you sleep. It's not easy but it is posible you have to be patient and work hard but i found the rewards of hard work really do pay off. One of the best affiliate programs i used was affiliate future this is a very good program.

Reload | PID: #p710
ashleysid1986
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#191 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 9:23 pm

Unread postby » olley99 » Thu, 7 June 2012, 1:01 pm | #8 of 13 |

I have managed to get to the stage where i am earning a small amount every day, which is huge progress because i had no success for years.
Affiliate marketing is the way to go, for now!

Reload | PID: #p731
olley99

#193 Joined:
Thu, 7 June 2012, 12:46 pm

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Thu, 7 June 2012, 1:11 pm | #9 of 13 |

yea affiliate future is one Im looking into at the moment too :)

Reload | PID: #p734
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » aphil » Fri, 8 June 2012, 2:02 pm | #10 of 13 |

As one of those not making money while I sleep, I second the motion to give more details about how you make money while you sleep. I have made some money writing and a drop in the bucket as an affiliate. i want to know how to open up the stream of earning daily, consistently.
Aphil
Sharing a Gift That Grows
http://tinyurl.com/enjoyearning

Reload | PID: #p799
aphil

#189 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 2:30 pm

Unread postby » dziomek » Sat, 9 June 2012, 5:24 am | #11 of 13 |

aphil wrote:As one of those not making money while I sleep, I second the motion to give more details about how you make money while you sleep. I have made some money writing and a drop in the bucket as an affiliate. i want to know how to open up the stream of earning daily, consistently.

I too make money while I sleep, but it is minimal at this point in time. I have noticed an increase in the past couple of months, and it is simply because I have increased my article submissions on one site. It is a revenue sharing site, and had I concentrated the majority of my articles there I would be doing much better. It works well for me because I love to write. For those who prefer to market products, then it does take time and work to get to the point of earning while you sleep. I have earned very little with affiliate marketing, but also haven't concentrated all of my efforts on it. I will include a link or two to a product in a blog post or have product capsules as part of my articles, but that is the extent of it. I look forward to the day when I can earn enough to afford the things I work so hard for. I know it will come, and my experiences (both good and bad) have given me the basis for many of my articles.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p840
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » classy_ally » Sat, 9 June 2012, 11:17 pm | #12 of 13 |

Like Waynefire, I made money while I slept when I was on eBay. But that has dried up. eBay is not what it used to be. It is better for buying and making good deals, not selling.

Reload | PID: #p862
classy_ally

#201 Joined:
Fri, 8 June 2012, 10:58 pm

Unread postby » Dugsmom » Thu, 5 July 2012, 1:04 am | #13 of 13  Reply

I have made a few cents off one of my blogs but not enough to brag about. It was from a blog that I rarely post on but after seeing that it is getting traffic and some clicks has really motivated me to work harder on the blog and promote it. I hadn't done any promotion either so that was a surprise. It show that it is possible to make money from a blog!

Reload | PID: #p1848
Dugsmom

#259 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 5:00 pm
Name: Vanessa

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,853 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com