Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
4 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    2,393 topic views 

Join My Group & Start Making The Safest & Surest Money Onli

Unread postby » charlly008 » Sun, 29 September 2013, 10:55 am | #1 of 4 |

I have set up a group to help those who don't know how to play safe online or avoid getting scammed especially from programs that involve investing money. If we consider the best,easiest and fastest way to make money online right now,it is through investment.
You only need to fund your account,invest and do nothing other than withdraw your money whenever you want. It is the easiest because you won't have to start referring anyone before you are credited or paid. You won't need to do any task at all.
This kind of programs or ways of making money online might be the easiest and the fastest but it is also one of the most risky business. If you don't know what you are doing or you have no experience at all,you will lose your money. Those who knows the way to play with this kind of program are making $100 plus daily and thousand of dollars in a week.They don't easily lose money to investment programs online. These kind of people are using investment programs as their main source of income. They don't have any other jobs.They had been doing this for years.
It is those who don't know when to discover if a program is safe or not that get scammed easily.Some will still be funding sites that had been declared scam or stopped paying a long time. Since it is a risky business,you have to be alert always. Before joining any program,you have to do extensive research not only on Google but on forums as well. Doing this,is part of what will help you know if a site or program is safe or not.
The thing is,even if you lay the whole thing down billion times,some people will still fall prey to scam or greedy admins. In that case,i have decided to help anyone who wants to be safe with their investment online or who wants to be 100% sure that they won't be scammed no matter the amount of money they spend on the programs they are involved. I am not a master of all but i have been making money from internet for more than nine years now and internet had been and will always be my main source of income.
With this,you will know that i am the kind of person who can be rest upon for a safe earning. If i don't know my way in earning safely,i won't make internet my main source of income.

So,what i have planned is,if you want to be 100% safe online,use my help. There are good programs online we can make money from but they may be good today and tomorrow,maybe the worst. I also know the ones we can play with for a long time and ones we can use as a short term program.

Thank God,i also have some people who had been making money online too for a long time as friend. We all share ideas together. With them on my side and my experience ,i am safe.

To be safe,connect with me. Let me help you manage your money for you. I know the programs,give me your money and will manage it for you. You have my phone number below this message and contact details. If i am going to scam anyone,i won't display them or be open like i am right now. If you allow me to help you,i will put your money in those programs that are safe,will create your own separate account for you as well.
I will be the one managing them,will know when to withdraw money out and when to re-invest. If you want your money,you only need to let me know and will withdraw it for you. As for your payment account,you will be in charge of that. What i will be managing will be your account on the site. Will use my own account to deposit on your behalf but when you want to withdraw,it will be to your own payment account.
I will also help you in whatever you need help on,be it exchanging your money to other ecurrency or local money.

With this plan,you will be 100% safe online. My profit will be having you as my referral. I will sign you up using my referral link so i will get referral commission. I am more happy with helping you earn safely online. So,i am okay with the plan. I am not gonna charge you anything.
But if you want to handle everything yourself,you are free to do that but i can't guarantee your 100% safety.

This is my idea.It is now left to you.

It is your decision.
If you see my message as something to consider get in touch when you are ready. If not,ignore this message,okay.

One of the good site i am involved with is this :

https://www.perfectadshares.com/?ref=charlly007

These are my contacts :

Phone Number : 08060428116

Facebook : charlly008

Yahoo Messenger : Charlly009.
$2 / $5 / $8 / $10 / $20 / $30 / $50 / $100 / $150 / $200 Daily Earnings / Free Designed Website / Free Advertisement For Your Other Programs Or Products To Millions Of People Online Will Be Your Benefits If You Join TLINT - http://tlintmatrix.com

Share Permalink | PID: #p3792

ThanksMOC
charlly008
AVZoom: Regular Author

#651 Joined:
Sun, 29 September 2013, 10:20 am
Name: Charlly007

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Join My Group & Start Making The Safest & Surest Money Onli on login.

Re: Join My Group & Start Making The Safest & Surest Money O

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 29 September 2013, 11:25 am | #2 of 4 |

Thanks for posting charlly008, please remember to read the forum rules and post in the correct forum, any posts with affiliates links go in this AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES forum, the HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE forum is for discussing the topic only, not for referrals.

I'm glad you have joined, you are the 299th member, so I will welcome the 300th member very soon, and that is great!

Thanks - MOC.

Reload | PID: #p3793
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » charlly008 » Tue, 8 October 2013, 8:34 pm | #3 of 4 |

Thanks very much Admin.
$2 / $5 / $8 / $10 / $20 / $30 / $50 / $100 / $150 / $200 Daily Earnings / Free Designed Website / Free Advertisement For Your Other Programs Or Products To Millions Of People Online Will Be Your Benefits If You Join TLINT - http://tlintmatrix.com

Reload | PID: #p3813
charlly008

#651 Joined:

Unread postby » charlly008 » Tue, 8 October 2013, 8:38 pm | #4 of 4  Reply

This are some of the payments i recently got from programs i am working on :

Reload | PID: #p3814
charlly008

#651 Joined:

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    2,393 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com