Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
3 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    951 topic views 

Vindale Research Surveys - Up to $75 per survey

Unread postby » surveyking22 » Fri, 21 February 2014, 11:46 pm | #1 of 3 |

Vindale Research is looking for new recruits to complete surveys in order to shape the products available in the near future. Vindale is by far my favorite survey website to earn cash quick! I receive surveys extremely frequently from this website and each of them have an extremely fair incentive for completion.

I have been using this site for over 5 months now and can say that earning $200-$300 a month is certainly not impossible.

At first you may have to do a couple simple $1-$2 surveys before they have enough information about you to give you the specialize more rewarding surveys. I also suggest completing all of the "profile studies" so the company has enough information about you to send you special product evaluations.

They also offer a great referral program - You earn $5 for every referral you bring in who completed at least one (1) survey.

Payments are made via check or paypal (for US citizens) or just paypal for other countries. Minimum to withdraw is $50.

Proof of my latest payment: http://www.postimg.org/image/sadg9mtmh/

Share Permalink | PID: #p3897
surveyking22
AVZoom: New Poster

#684 Joined:
Fri, 21 February 2014, 11:45 pm
Name: Jordan

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Vindale Research Surveys - Up to $75 per survey on login.

Re: Vindale Research Surveys - Up to $75 per survey

Unread postby » surveyking22 » Sun, 25 May 2014, 3:51 am | #2 of 3 |

Join today! Made $750 to date!

Reload | PID: #p3990
surveyking22

#684 Joined:

Re: Vindale Research Surveys - Up to $75 per survey

Unread postby » surveyking22 » Tue, 10 June 2014, 2:54 am | #3 of 3  Reply

Reload | PID: #p4032
surveyking22

#684 Joined:

Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    951 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com