Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
1 post in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register - Be the first to post a reply
    380 topic views 

Get paid with FusionCash! $5 Just for signing up!!

Unread postby » surveyking22 » Fri, 14 March 2014, 11:22 pm | #1 of 1  Reply

Hello everyone!

Most sites online are complete scams which is why I wanted to share Fusioncash for those who don't already know about it. It is quite similar to Cashcrate if anyone has used them before in the sense that it is a get paid to site. Just for joining up get $5 into your account

I earn over $100 from this site every month!

How I earn my money:

The best way to earn money on this site is obviously with trail offers although most require a credit card so sign up with all of them that don't!

1. Paid to call - best feature ever! They give you a toll-free number to call and you follow a little script they provide. $3 per call (last 2mins+) up to 8 times a month. This is a very easy $24/month for 24 minutes of your time!

2. Paid to sign up - Create some dummy email account and sign up for all of these offers ranging from $0.50 to $2.00. Very easy money

3. Surveys - I get many of these but they range from $0.75 to $3.00 Pro tip - fill out the profile surveys to get more!

4. Referrals! - This is definitely one of the best sites for referrals! Do your friends need beer money too? Refer them and get $1. If they complete an offer get another $2! If they cash out get another $5!!

5. Lastly they offer little incentives like $3/month for forum posts, $1 for providing proof of payment, money for searching with their toolbar etc

Terms and Payout
- Sorry but this site is only open to US and Canadian citizens
- Payment via paypal only (needs to be verified)
- Payments sent on the 20th of every month
- Minimum $25 payout

So if you need some extra money and have some time for some get paid to offers try out fusion cash!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN TODAY AND START EARNING!!

Share Permalink | PID: #p3902
surveyking22
AVZoom: New Poster

#684 Joined:
Fri, 21 February 2014, 11:45 pm
Name: Jordan

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Get paid with FusionCash! $5 Just for signing up!! on login.
Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    380 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com