Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
1 post in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register - Be the first to post a reply
    1,071 topic views 

Earn Thousands Of Money Every Month (autopilot)

Unread postby » MindMaster » Sat, 20 September 2014, 4:22 pm | #1 of 1  Reply

Are You Struggling To make Money???

Are You Loosing Hope???

Are You Afraid Of All The SCAMs Out There???

If your answer is YES then you came to right place.

Let me introduce you with the revolution of online earning industry called PaidVerts.
Here you will get all the informations about it,

PAIDVERTS (Earning UNLIMITED $)

Most of the people around already heard about this awsome program. Yes as you can see you can earn unlimited from it. But before showing you some screenshots let me go through the origin and the most common question which is- What Is Paidverts…

*What is PaidVerts?

PaidVerts is an advertising platform that pays you to interact with advertisers. Advertisers purchase ads in our system. We then deliver those ads to proven valuable users, and provide those users with instant cash incentives to interact with the advertiser. Advertisers thereby pay for guaranteed communication of their products to proven valuable users. Our method of communication is both direct and powerful! That, combined with our value targeting systems, help advertisers stop wasting their money
on junk traffic. To instead target individuals proven capable of affording what they have to offer. And in turn enabling us to provide those users with worthwhile rewards for their time and attention.

*Who owns PaidVerts?

PaidVerts was constructed via crowd funding from My Traffic Value and subsequently owned outright by the My Traffic Value communal portfolio.

Paidverts is surely trusted. But you would be thinking how???
Its a new program which can be mentioned as being an awesome Paid To Click which pays in dollars! It was launched on March 31, 2014 by Jo Cook.

Now you would be thinking who is Jo Cook?
He is an experienced marketer and also the owner of MyTrafficValue which is out since year 2010.

Not let me talk about how we determine the value of ads delivered per user everyday.
Actually it depends on the BAP group you are in on that particular day.

Now let me show you a glimpse of my yesterdays earning from it.

As the screenshot is saying that if you are a good investor then it will take just no time to reach you to the top and if you are not an investor then you just have to follow some strategies and wait around 2 months for the maximum result you can get from it as a non-investor.

Do you wanna know what do I invested in this site???

This answer may surprise you but I invested only 10$ and already I’m getting 7$+ worth of ads everyday.

Not joking, using this site alone you can earn 1000+$/month

some tips:

1. Try to complete your 2 micro ads pack daily, which will help you to earn a extra 0.05$ everyday.

2. If you are not a investor then try to buy the Recycle Ads upgrade worth of 0.05$ which will expire in 5-7 days but before expiring it will send you 1$ worth of ads.

Now after reading all above decide by yourself- will you still wanna stick with those PTC sites which gives you 2/3/5/10$ per month and turned themselves into SCAM in no time or try a legit online business of yours which is the revolution on PTC industry??? ïŠ

Join PaidVerts here:- http://www.paidverts.com/ref/MindMaster

Site FAQ:- https://www.paidverts.com/faq.html

Bots and scripts to make your life more easier on PaidVerts.

Caution: Use the script and bot on your own risk.

SCRIPT: Captcha autofiller for Greasemonkey/Tempermonkey extension

Link:- https://www.mediafire.com/?bz7v88fz12p14da

BOT: Ads autoclicker

Link:- http://www.mediafire.com/download/6t3ghtcfngyuphh/Updater.exe

Share Permalink | PID: #p4174
MindMaster
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#781 Joined:
Sat, 20 September 2014, 4:14 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Earn Thousands Of Money Every Month (autopilot) on login.
Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,071 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com