Internet Marketing Forum. Review affiliate programs. Recommend quality affiliate programs for people to use or promote. Get traffic and leads when people make progress using your topic advise. Question: 'Is it legit?' - 'Is it a scam?'
1 post in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register - Be the first to post a reply
    1,031 topic views 

Noob friendly method to make $12. Sky is the limit.

Unread postby » MichaelA2014 » Thu, 9 October 2014, 5:54 pm | #1 of 1  Reply

Hello friends.

I decided to share one working method with every one of you. Noobs who read this forum in search of working methods can take this method and apply it TODAY and start making money this evening.
Okay, enough preaching! :) In a nutshell we will be using a linkbucks who pays you every time someone is visiting your link.

1. Register at linkbucks If you appreciate my method then I ask you to use my referral link

2.Register on youtube.com If you have your google account you can already use a youtube.

3.Find 10 popular videos on home page and make a note of those video links.

4.Go to keephd.com and paste one link at a time, downloading the videos to your hard drive.

5.Go back to youtube and upload the videos you downloaded but in description add [HQ] [high quality] [1080] or [HD]... you get the gist! We want to make visitors start watching your videos. Soon after you are done uploading your videos start being watched. Don't copy my method word for word, just improvise. For example add a different music if you know how or add sub titles at the end or splash screen if you know how. It's optional though.

6. Head back to Linkbucks and create a link for the video that you uploaded in step 3 (do 1 at a time)

7.In a couple of days after you uploaded the videos you will start seeing 500-800 or even 1000 views. At this time you add the video description where you describe the video and state that there is a better quality video available. And post the linkbucks link that points back to the video that you uploaded.

8.Rinse and repeat. 8-)

9. Optional step. Promote your videos on relative forums by placing the links in signature and blog comments. You can use automated software to do the promotion.

If you do this method and post 10 videos you should get about 5-10.000 views per day out of those views at least 50% (usually more) will click the HD video linkbucks link. So you could easily make $8-12/day. Which is only a start. It doesn't seems that much BUT it will be hands off once you complete the video uploading. And 12$/day will yield $360/month in addition to your other methods that you do :)

If anybody got any questions feel free to post here or via private message. And stay tuned for other methods.

Share Permalink | PID: #p4197
MichaelA2014
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#787 Joined:
Thu, 9 October 2014, 5:48 pm
Name: Michael

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Noob friendly method to make $12. Sky is the limit. on login.
Review and discuss affiliate programs and services. YOU CAN POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS AND BONUS CODES IN THIS FORUM.
    1,031 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com