Share ideas and advise on how to improve a websites ranking. Post screenshots and explain or ask about how you can get your site to index well in any niche.
4 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,281 topic views 

Google Changes

Unread postby » Stephanie Watson » Sun, 10 June 2012, 11:31 pm | #1 of 4 |

Have any of you been hit by the new changes from Google? Seems like they're paying a lot of attention to the kinds of sites that link into your site. I will admit that while I TRY to use keywords in my blog posts and anchor text and all that jazz that sometimes I just write for my audience so I don't really get affected for the most part when Google changes their algorithm... but a lot of my ghostwriting clients do.

Just curious what everyone else is experiencing when it comes to that. Anything I should be aware of when it comes to this so that my clients don't suffer from "too much" SEO?
Stephanie L. Watson
VA Mom Coach

Share Permalink | PID: #p897
Stephanie Watson
AVZoom: New Poster

#217 Joined:
Sun, 10 June 2012, 11:18 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Google Changes on login.

Re: Google Changes

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Tue, 12 June 2012, 3:59 pm | #2 of 4 |

I would say stick to the core link building techniques, with quality unique content. MOC has had insane SEO results but wont tell me his secret lol

Reload | PID: #p952
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Wed, 13 June 2012, 8:05 am | #3 of 4 |

My content isn't much affected by Google's latest algorithm change and I guess it's because I don't do any crazy link building. In fact, I don't do much link building. I just rely a lot on keyword research and finding keywords that are not that saturated yet with competition. I think if you want your content to not seem like it's been too much SEO, you need to focus on producing quality content and do link building slowly.

Reload | PID: #p1001
UmmiNoor
AVZoom: Regular Author

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 15 June 2012, 2:32 pm | #4 of 4  Reply

My content got hit pretty hard. However, it was only my site content, not the backlinking content. So I have to redo some of the pages on my site because of the way they were built is reading as spammish I guess to them.

Reload | PID: #p1124
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Discuss methods to improve a websites ranking in search results. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,281 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com