Share ideas and advise on how to improve a websites ranking. Post screenshots and explain or ask about how you can get your site to index well in any niche.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,601 topic views 

Free forum backlinks for your better SEO ranking

Unread postby » OliBoli » Sun, 17 June 2012, 12:59 pm | #1 of 5 |

Forum backlinks are not as valorous as the contextual links, included in full articles, but these links has their importance too; many forums linking to your site is not bad at all, many of these links will be indexed by Google and it will help optimizing SEO your site, your ranking will grow faster then usually.

For those of you who are interested in getting free 1000 forum backlinks, here you can do it:

247backlinks.info

After you join, click the "Create a project" link, and:
- add your URLs - it's better adding the url of every of your pages, to get indexed faster by Google all of them, not only the homepage;
- add your keywords - add all your keywords, and some of their combination too, because this list of keywords will be your anchor texts in the forums when you got your backlinks;
- add the number of backlinks you want to be delivered in 1 day - the minimum number is 500;
- choose the day when you want to your backlinks to be delivered - all of them will be delivered in this day.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me; good luck to everybody for your best SEO ranking!
Best CPM networks, paying for international visits, counting every impression:

CPMFUN; PAID-TO-PROMOTE; BINLAYER

Share Permalink | PID: #p1225
OliBoli
AVZoom: Regular Author

#214 Joined:
Sat, 9 June 2012, 9:17 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Free forum backlinks for your better SEO ranking on login.

Re: Free forum backlinks for your better SEO ranking

Unread postby » Waynefire » Mon, 18 June 2012, 11:37 am | #2 of 5 |

I have never had much in the way of luck with forum backlinks. If this works for you congrats! In my own experience, though, the forums links have been getting hit pretty hard.

Reload | PID: #p1254
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » OliBoli » Mon, 18 June 2012, 11:55 am | #3 of 5 |

Yes, I just told at the beginnings of my topic that these links as not as valorous as the contextual links :) ; but they are free, and some of they will count in the backlink checkers. I don't want to force anybody to use them :) , each of you are free to decide if you want to use them or not, it's your choice! I just offered them for those who want to try them - with more or less luck, I don't know :)

Reload | PID: #p1256
OliBoli

#214 Joined:

Unread postby » difrancprod » Tue, 19 June 2012, 6:48 am | #4 of 5 |

I have heard that forum backlinks could be effective but so far I haven't really seen it on my page. I wonder what I was doing wrong? But I try my hardest though.

Reload | PID: #p1288
difrancprod

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Unread postby » OliBoli » Tue, 19 June 2012, 9:23 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

difrancprod wrote:I have heard that forum backlinks could be effective but so far I haven't really seen it on my page. I wonder what I was doing wrong? But I try my hardest though.

No, the forum backlinks are not too effective, not as effective as the contextual links; usually only some of these forum backlinks will be indexed and showed as backlinks on the backlink checkers. You didn't do anything wrong, maybe your backlinks was not indexed, or maybe they was nofollow links. Try to ping them, or just wait, some of them will be indexed and will count!

Reload | PID: #p1320
OliBoli

#214 Joined:

Discuss methods to improve a websites ranking in search results. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,601 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com