Share ideas and advise on how to improve a websites ranking. Post screenshots and explain or ask about how you can get your site to index well in any niche.
4 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    4,644 topic views 

How To Get Subdomains To Rank?

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 29 June 2012, 2:49 pm | #1 of 4 |

I am kind of curious how do you get subdomains to rank really well? I was selling some items on a website, but it was using a subdomain and I could never get it indexed let alone ranked! Any thoughts?

Share Permalink | PID: #p1680
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic How To Get Subdomains To Rank? on login.

Re: How To Get Subdomains To Rank?

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Tue, 3 July 2012, 4:18 am | #2 of 4 |

Maybe they have indexing blocked by robots.txt or .htaccess or both? I use the same principles as normal SEO with sub's and that works ok for me.

Reload | PID: #p1797
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » katherinetkey » Thu, 20 June 2013, 5:17 am | #3 of 4 |

There isn't any easy way to ensure that rank passes for your subdomains. You will have to treat every as a new site and be sure that each subdomain has quality, authentic content. That being said you can produce some links from your existing sites towards new sites and this can help a little but these subdomains are going to need to formulate external links just like ones original site did which takes wedding ceremony.

Reload | PID: #p3671
katherinetkey
AVZoom: Regular Author

#615 Joined:
Sun, 9 June 2013, 9:53 am
Name: kete

Unread postby » jasmeen123 » Tue, 25 June 2019, 6:48 am | #4 of 4  Reply

hii,
sub domains continue to have negative implications for SEO, with Google often ... You can have multiple sub domains or sub-folders, and you'll frequently .... Google will see it as plagiarism and the likelihood of ranking is low.

Reload | PID: #p6609
jasmeen123
AVZoom: Mega Author

#1020 Joined:
Mon, 9 April 2018, 6:28 am

Discuss methods to improve a websites ranking in search results. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    4,644 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com