Share ideas and advise on how to improve a websites ranking. Post screenshots and explain or ask about how you can get your site to index well in any niche.
12 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    2,337 topic views 

Money On Computer Web Site - Ranking Page 1

Unread postby » MOC » Mon, 7 May 2012, 2:27 pm | #1 of 12 |

Ok so we all want to rank on page 1. So much time and effort can be put into SEO by webmasters and affiliate marketers, only to find, well, that you cant find your web site on page 1,2,3 ... or any other page for that matter.

There are ways to achieve ranking, and many 'tricks' people employ to achieve the results they are after.

Staying on top ... is that at all possible?

What system really works for great search engine ranking?

I did a quick search on - 'how to make money online' - on the http://www.google.com.au domain.
A good result for MOC web site, snatching the second result on page 1, as the top result was an ad.
Out of 237,000,000 results, this makes us :)

The result was not the same on google.com, still looking for MOC web site there :geek:

Share your secrets here, and post a link to an image or attach a screen shot in your post.

mocpage1googleresult.jpg
MOC web site ranking on page 1/result #2 - How To Make Money Online
mocpage1googleresult.jpg - Viewed 2328 times - (1.05 MiB) - 1680 x 1050 pixels

Share Permalink | PID: #p12
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Money On Computer Web Site - Ranking Page 1 on login.

Re: Money On Computer Web Site - Ranking Page 1

Unread postby » Rackermann » Tue, 22 May 2012, 12:45 pm | #2 of 12 |

I honestly believe that there is no clear-cut method to make it to the top of the rankings and to remain there. I truly think a lot of luck comes into play, combined with hard work, writing articles in the correct way in regards to keyword usage, etc...!

Many people claim to know the secrets, but that is just talk....:)

Reload | PID: #p130
Rackermann
AVZoom: Regular Author

#79 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:13 pm

Unread postby » Rackermann » Tue, 22 May 2012, 12:56 pm | #3 of 12 |

The luck I am referring to is proven in my result less than a month ago with a test I did with creating a new website with a new free website offer that I found. If you search "honest online income", you will see it ranking 2nd. It changes almost each week, but it remains in the top 3 at least. Yes, it is not one of the most popular keyword phrases, but even for "online income" it is still on Page 1. This latter keyword phrase is much more popular.

For "online income from home" it ranks 3rd currently. Believe me, this was all due to some hard work and a bit of skill, but mostly luck I believe. I do believe that submitting your new website to Google is a negative thing, because with this website I did not do it. The nest 2 websites I did submit to Google and it is taking forever, compared to the first one.

What I do NOT understand is that I am not getting loads of traffic to the site that is ranking on Page 1 for a few keyword phrases - why is that? Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts why this could be happening?

Reload | PID: #p131
Rackermann
AVZoom: Regular Author

#79 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:13 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 22 May 2012, 1:01 pm | #4 of 12 |

hi Rackermann good to see you again, there are a few tips to follow ...

if you do a search for money on computer in google or bing, i will come up top of page and google has

about 2,260,000,000 results (0.45 seconds) ... over 2 billion possible results.

this forum has been running for a bit over 2 weeks, SEO or luck? ;)

Reload | PID: #p132
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 22 May 2012, 1:07 pm | #5 of 12 |

Keyword Competition Global
honest online income - 58 - broad match
[honest online income] - 12 - exact match

these are the results for your search phrase, might explain why your not getting huge traffic ..

Reload | PID: #p133
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » Waynefire » Wed, 30 May 2012, 1:01 pm | #6 of 12 |

I know that for me I try to rank, but have a hard time doing this. However, my wife she is like gold and any word she tries for she gets to rank. So I am having her teach me her secrets!

Reload | PID: #p403
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Thu, 31 May 2012, 4:20 am | #7 of 12 |

MOC, how are you doing it? Which tools do you use to know the keyword competition? Also, how did you manage to get your forum on the first place of Google in such a short time? What did you do? What kind of SEO? I'm using Google's Adwords Tool. Which tool do you use?

This weekend I just made a search in Google Adwords. I searched for the keyword ''Un Link Peliculas'' (which means ''One Link Movies'' in spanish) and it gets 368,000 global searches per month, and the competition is low according to Google Adwords. So I bought a domain with that exact keyword http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com and set up a forum. I indexed it manually to Google two days ago but still nothing.

Do I stand a chance? I have no traffic yet of course. I am creating content in the forum everyday. What do I have to do to get on first page of Google. I thought if I bought the domain with the exact keyword would be an easy task to appear on first page considering that according to Adwords it is a low competition Keyword.

Please Let Me Know What You Think.
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Reload | PID: #p438
s_sayan
AVZoom: Mega Author

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Thu, 31 May 2012, 6:48 pm | #8 of 12 |

Please read your PM s_sayan, and then request a review for your website ;)

- MOC

Reload | PID: #p454
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:17 pm | #9 of 12 |

if using adwords make sure you click on the exact search match - this little button can be a costly mistake! i know because i was doing it for weeks lol

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p456
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » s_sayan » Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:48 pm | #10 of 12 |

genieswish wrote:if using adwords make sure you click on the exact search match - this little button can be a costly mistake! i know because i was doing it for weeks lol

Well, if that's the case, I think I have no hope since my keyword only gets 91 searches a month according to Adwords using the ''Exact Match'' button.

How can that be possible? Is that right MOC? Is my keyword so weak? Will I get that little amount of visitors from Google?

My whole forum was built with my keyword in mind. If my keyword is dead, then so my site. Should I quit from this project?
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Reload | PID: #p460
s_sayan
AVZoom: Mega Author

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 1 June 2012, 6:50 am | #11 of 12 |

s_sayan wrote:How can that be possible? Is that right MOC? Is my keyword so weak? Will I get that little amount of visitors from Google?

My whole forum was built with my keyword in mind. If my keyword is dead, then so my site. Should I quit from this project?

No I dont think it's dead, please refer to your Web Site Review post.

Reload | PID: #p465
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » mitzypisi » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:40 pm | #12 of 12  Reply

Managing all seo aspects by myself is driving me crazy! It is true I am new at this, but I spent a lot a time learning all I could about seo methods and keywords and webmaster tools and organic traffic methods ...but my sites are still at rank 0. I have good organic traffic on some websites and only original content but have good seo on each page is exhausting! I hope to find here more tips to get this task a bit easier.

Reload | PID: #p628
mitzypisi
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#174 Joined:
Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:16 pm

Discuss methods to improve a websites ranking in search results. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    2,337 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com