TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
33 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    8,674 topic views 

Is Irazoo worth it? Have you made anything out of it?

Unread postby » boyuancy » Sun, 10 June 2012, 3:01 pm | #1 of 33 |

I have been looking for some earning opportunities lately - not exactly cash, but in gift cards and stuff like that. I stumbled upon Irazoo - this pays in Amazon gift cards for tasks.
Have you been a member? Does it pay?
Get paid to write, answer questions, verify coupons, and a whole lot of other stuff - Knoji.

Share Permalink | PID: #p882
boyuancy
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#114 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 7:18 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Is Irazoo worth it? Have you made anything out of it? on login.

Re: Is Irazoo worth it? Have you made anything out of it?

Unread postby » genieswish » Sun, 10 June 2012, 4:21 pm | #2 of 33 |

it's one i haven't looked at - is it gpt?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p885
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sun, 10 June 2012, 10:49 pm | #3 of 33 |

I'll look at it, but I can tell you now that it wouldn't be worth it for me. I don't need Amazon gift cards, I want cash. If you are willing to work for gift cards, just go to Amazon MTurk and do it that way. That site is definitely legitimate.

Reload | PID: #p895
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Mon, 11 June 2012, 1:58 am | #4 of 33 |

I've not done irazoo yet, but I have heard of it. Let us know if you try it and how it goes.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p904
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » clauemi » Mon, 11 June 2012, 5:08 am | #5 of 33 |

I've been a member for about two weeks, I heard about it on another of my favorite sites. I already have enough for a $25 Amazon card which is 15,000 points and saving up for a $50. That may seem like a lot of points compared to other sites like Swagbucks but for me it takes me way long to earn $5 at Swagbucks then it does at Irazoo. The surveys give you a lot of points here, I've done a couple for 1,000, also they have tons of offers and videos. The only thing I had a problem with are two of my offers not crediting which I sent a ticket for, they asked for my proof and I was credited in a few days. So now the only thing left for me to do is get my Amazon card which I will be posting the proof on my blog.

Reload | PID: #p906
clauemi
AVZoom: Regular Author

#117 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 11 June 2012, 5:27 am | #6 of 33 |

Do you do enough shopping at Amazon to make it worth working for cards? Or, will you shift some of the things that you buy to Amazon to make it worthwhile?

Reload | PID: #p907
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » tajnz » Mon, 11 June 2012, 9:40 am | #7 of 33 |

Hi, is Irazoo open to international members. I'm from New Zealand. If it is open to international members I'll definitely sign up. :-) I'm always looking for new legitimate money making opportunities and am willing to accept Amazon gift cards even though I prefer PayPal. Like Sugarhill suggested I could always purchase some products from Amazon and sell them in New Zealand for a bit below cost. That way it's a win win situation.

Reload | PID: #p917
tajnz

#153 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 11:46 am

Unread postby » MakingCents » Tue, 12 June 2012, 11:50 am | #8 of 33 |

Sugarhill wrote:Do you do enough shopping at Amazon to make it worth working for cards? Or, will you shift some of the things that you buy to Amazon to make it worthwhile?

As far as I am concerned amazon gift cards are good because they don't expire. So while I prefer to work for paypal, i will work for amazon because eventually I'll be able to find something i can buy on amazon.

Reload | PID: #p935
MakingCents

#83 Joined:

Unread postby » logyon » Tue, 12 June 2012, 3:17 pm | #9 of 33 |

I am based in the uk? would come in handy as i am after a few things that i am needing on amazon.

Wonders if the gift card will be in your home currency or us dollars and if you can load a card with us dollars on to a uk account??

Reload | PID: #p944
logyon
AVZoom: New Member

#221 Joined:
Mon, 11 June 2012, 8:16 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 12 June 2012, 5:02 pm | #10 of 33 |

tajnz wrote:Hi, is Irazoo open to international members. I'm from New Zealand. If it is open to international members I'll definitely sign up. :-) I'm always looking for new legitimate money making opportunities and am willing to accept Amazon gift cards even though I prefer PayPal. Like Sugarhill suggested I could always purchase some products from Amazon and sell them in New Zealand for a bit below cost. That way it's a win win situation.

Okay, that makes sense if you are able to turn the Amazon cards into something more than just spending on Amazon. I guess if your buyers have any issues you would also be able to have them return it to you, while you return it to Amazon and get them a new one. It would take a while, but it could work.

Reload | PID: #p956
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » boyuancy » Sun, 17 June 2012, 10:07 am | #11 of 33 |

tajnz wrote:Hi, is Irazoo open to international members. I'm from New Zealand. If it is open to international members I'll definitely sign up. :-) I'm always looking for new legitimate money making opportunities and am willing to accept Amazon gift cards even though I prefer PayPal. Like Sugarhill suggested I could always purchase some products from Amazon and sell them in New Zealand for a bit below cost. That way it's a win win situation.

No, too bad I can't too. The only accepted regions are these:

"United States, Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands (if not, you still may qualify - see #viii). (viii) you can earn Razoopoints (also referred to as "iRazoo points" or simply "points") if you are also from the following countries - Canada and UK. However, you can only exchange your Razoopoints for Amazon gift certificates if you are a legal resident of Canada or UK (Great Britain)"

-iRazoo ToS

:(
Get paid to write, answer questions, verify coupons, and a whole lot of other stuff - Knoji.

Reload | PID: #p1223
boyuancy

#114 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 7:18 am

Unread postby » Waynefire » Mon, 18 June 2012, 11:24 am | #12 of 33 |

What do you do for Irazoo? I have not heard of this site before, but after reading the posts here I am curious what you do for them.

Reload | PID: #p1252
Waynefire

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » clauemi » Tue, 19 June 2012, 10:04 pm | #13 of 33 |

MakingCents wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:Do you do enough shopping at Amazon to make it worth working for cards? Or, will you shift some of the things that you buy to Amazon to make it worthwhile?

As far as I am concerned amazon gift cards are good because they don't expire. So while I prefer to work for paypal, i will work for amazon because eventually I'll be able to find something i can buy on amazon.

If you don't shop at Amazon they have other gift cards as well, JcPenney, CVS, Barnes & Noble, Sears etc...

Reload | PID: #p1323
clauemi

#117 Joined:

Unread postby » gothtini » Tue, 3 July 2012, 6:17 pm | #14 of 33 |

I know the original poster probably already made their choice, but since I've dealt with this site I thought I would throw my two cents in as well.

To put things simply, the site is legit but its not one that I really like doing. I do several different search and win sites, swagbucks, irazoo, and gifthulk all of them I have done reviews on all of them in my blog. With iRazoo's system of requiring 3k points instead o the typically 500 points to me it seemed to take longer to get it. I know the offers and such would credit more points to even things out, however there were often searches that would only give 10-15 points which would be like 1 point on other sites where I could easily earn 5+ points for the search.

Also, to me the big thing that made me dislike iRazoo was the waiting period for the giftcard I got. I can understand a week, I can understand two, when it gets to 4 weeks though that can get on my nerves. When you go to redeem it says it can take up to 30 days, which is okay in a way at least they warn you but then they don't give you any estimation of when you would get giftcards. I follow the site on facebook and would see them post they were sending out giftcards and get excited, only to find they only send up to a certain date of redemptions. First it was the end of the month before I redeemed, then the next set ended 2 days before I redeemed. Even that would be more acceptable if they had set days to send out the giftcards, sometimes it would be the weekend sometimes in th middle of the week. The admins of the facebook page didn't know when they would be doing it, they just had random estimations of when it would happen.

So personally, I wouldn't recommend doing this site for the offers. They have the same offerwall that Gifthulk has, and Gifthulk has even more ways to earn on it including a treasure box where you could win free giftcards which I have. I would say though that you could join iRazoo and do some random searches on it, while watching their facebook page for treasure codes. That way you can earn another gift card for very little work and then focus on another site to earn multiple giftcards quicker then you would have if you focused on iRazoo.

Reload | PID: #p1815
gothtini

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 4 July 2012, 4:27 am | #15 of 33 |

Very nice review, gothtini. I won't even bother giving this a second thought.

Reload | PID: #p1828
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » clauemi » Fri, 6 July 2012, 4:07 am | #16 of 33 |

I just redeemed today for a $50 JcPenney gift card, it does suck that they take a month to send it out but the important thing is that it's FREE and legit lol. It took me a month and a week to earn those 30,000 points and it was mostly from surveys. I figure if I can do that every month or so it's more than I am getting from any other gift site. By the way, I just noticed they added Paypal, 4700 points for $5.

Reload | PID: #p1904
clauemi

#117 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 6 July 2012, 4:41 am | #17 of 33 |

4700 points for $5 and a month and a week for 30,000 points? So, it sounds like you can get about 5,000 points a week, which would be about $20 a month. I am now interested. Thanks, clauemi.

Reload | PID: #p1907
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 6 July 2012, 4:52 am | #18 of 33 |

clauemi wrote:I just redeemed today for a $50 JcPenney gift card, it does suck that they take a month to send it out but the important thing is that it's FREE and legit lol. It took me a month and a week to earn those 30,000 points and it was mostly from surveys. I figure if I can do that every month or so it's more than I am getting from any other gift site. By the way, I just noticed they added Paypal, 4700 points for $5.

Thanks for news on the paypal update thats an improvement for sure.

Reload | PID: #p1908
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » gothtini » Sun, 8 July 2012, 7:54 am | #19 of 33 |

Yeah I noticed the paypal, I need to update my review to add that in lol. I think they added it just within the last week actually. Also guys, another update is that its invite only so you have to be referred now.

Claumei- 30 days for a gift card is a bit ridiculous really, when its not a guarantee 'you will get it on this date' that can be a major pain. There so many other sits that have the exact same offers that give giftcards every Sunday. However of course it is your choice which you do ^^

Reload | PID: #p1976
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sun, 8 July 2012, 2:43 pm | #20 of 33 |

Gothini, do you have a referral link for Irazoo? I'm sure people would be willing to use yours if you post it up.

Reload | PID: #p1982
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » AnnaT » Sun, 8 July 2012, 3:08 pm | #21 of 33 |

Irazoo is a good site and totally legit. I have used it a lot for some easy Amazon GC. It's not as good as Swagbucks or Super Points (at least in my opinion), but if you do that kind of thing, I think it's definitely worth bothering with here and there.

Reload | PID: #p1983
AnnaT

#343 Joined:
Sun, 8 July 2012, 3:01 pm

Unread postby » gothtini » Sun, 8 July 2012, 5:47 pm | #22 of 33 |

Sugarhill wrote:Gothini, do you have a referral link for Irazoo? I'm sure people would be willing to use yours if you post it up.

Yep, I don't know if I'm allowed to post it in this part of the forum or not. If I'm not I'll edit my post and take it out ^^.

http://www.irazoo.com/

Reload | PID: #p1993
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » clauemi » Sun, 8 July 2012, 9:07 pm | #23 of 33 |

gothtini wrote:Yeah I noticed the paypal, I need to update my review to add that in lol. I think they added it just within the last week actually. Also guys, another update is that its invite only so you have to be referred now.

Claumei- 30 days for a gift card is a bit ridiculous really, when its not a guarantee 'you will get it on this date' that can be a major pain. There so many other sits that have the exact same offers that give giftcards every Sunday. However of course it is your choice which you do ^^

I think earning the first gift card is the only hard part, by the time you earn the points and get the card in your email it will be two months but after that you can just keep working and getting a gift card every month at least. I'm sure other people who are good at referring or want to do more offers can earn faster, 6000 of my points were from offers and the rest from surveys and I don't even know how I got so much from offers since I don't remember doing a lot of them.

Reload | PID: #p1995
clauemi

#117 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 9 July 2012, 5:04 am | #24 of 33 |

gothtini wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:Gothini, do you have a referral link for Irazoo? I'm sure people would be willing to use yours if you post it up.

Yep, I don't know if I'm allowed to post it in this part of the forum or not. If I'm not I'll edit my post and take it out ^^.

I think posting your referral is okay when you have something to say about the program and have answered some questions. You could always make it a part of your signature. Just dropping a link probably won't work. Thanks for providing one.

Reload | PID: #p2017
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Viral_Mechanical » Mon, 9 July 2012, 5:44 am | #25 of 33 |

Sugarhill wrote:
gothtini wrote:

I think posting your referral is okay when you have something to say about the program and have answered some questions. You could always make it a part of your signature. Just dropping a link probably won't work. Thanks for providing one.

Forum rules
DO NOT POST AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS FORUM. Please stay on topic. Outlook: Obsession with Success.

Not try to hijack this thread just trying to save MOC some work ;) but it's easy for most of us to follow that text guys!

Reload | PID: #p2019
Viral_Mechanical

#241 Joined:
Thu, 14 June 2012, 2:26 pm
Name: vmwarez

Unread postby » gothtini » Mon, 9 July 2012, 5:59 am | #26 of 33 |

I didn't realize referral links were considered affiliate links. Sorry bout that, going to go edit my post now considering just having the website url isn't going to do any good anyway.

Or not for some reason I can't edit that post, oh well.

Reload | PID: #p2020
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 10 July 2012, 4:06 am | #27 of 33 |

Gothini, plenty of people have put referral links in their posts. The problem came about when people were just starting threads to post a link and then leaving. Perhaps, MOC has put the hammer down on all of them, but just put your link in your signature.

Reload | PID: #p2060
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Dani72 » Fri, 13 July 2012, 6:38 pm | #28 of 33 |

I would be interested too, if there is a referral link.

Reload | PID: #p2204
Dani72
AVZoom: New Member

#76 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 7:18 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 14 July 2012, 4:28 am | #29 of 33 |

Gothini, has a link in her signature. It's two posts above yours Dani.

Reload | PID: #p2216
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MakingCents » Sun, 15 July 2012, 9:32 pm | #30 of 33  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

Yeah, the solution is to put a link in your signature. Or to start a thread in the part of the forum that allows for affiliate links.

Reload | PID: #p2265
MakingCents

#83 Joined:

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    8,674 topic views 
Next

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com