Apps for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile. Motorola, Samsung, HTC.
Smartphones, tablets and other wireless tech can be discussed here.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    5,590 topic views 

How to easily earn free gift cards with your Android or iOS

Unread postby » purpkush » Wed, 27 June 2012, 6:14 pm | #1 of 5 |

Hey guys!

I got bored this morning so I put together this little tutorial that anyone with an Android or iOS powered smartphone might be interested in. Following this tutorial will easily earn you some virtual currency which can be exchanged for a variety of free gift cards, from iTunes cards to Xbox Live cards, all by simply installing and launching apps (possibly the easiest and most rewarding part), completing various offers and inviting your friends, and more. Sound good to you? Then just follow these simple steps to get started:

1. First of all, you'll need to download the app(s) for whichever mobile operating system your device is running on. If you have more than one Android or iOS powered device, feel free to install the app(s) on them as well. You are free to use as many different devices as you'd like, all which will be associated with a single account to rack up your "JunoCredits" with. Android users will need to only need to download one app from Google Play: JunoWallet. iOS users will instead need to download Bamboo Wallet from the App Store as JunoWallet has currently been removed while the developers make some crucial updates to it. In the meantime, instead of using the JunoWallet app you are able to access JunoWallet (aka RewardMe) directly from within Safari using this link.

2. Once you have the necessary apps installed, you'll need to sign up for JunoWallet. This can be done right from within any of the apps or within RewardMe's web page. JunoWallet will prompt you for an invite code that will allow you to start off with a $0.25 bonus so feel free to enter mine if you'd like: PL216075.

3. Once you've got everything installed and you're all signed up, you're ready to start earning some JunoCredits! This can be done in a variety of ways, which I'll elaborate on below:

Within JunoWallet on Android:

Rewards Per Invite - pretty self explanatory. You invite your friends and earn $0.50 for every qualified registration once they install at least one app through JunoWallet.

Rewards Per Engagement - tap on any of the "Featured Apps" and you will be redirected to Google Play. Simply download the app and open it once it's finished installing (it's recommended that you leave the application open for a minute or two or play around with it for a little bit to ensure you receive your JunoCredits). After that, navigate back to JunoWallet and refresh your JunoCredits balance to ensure you've received your $0.16 per install, and then you're free to uninstall the app that you had to download.

Rewards Per Fan - this feature requires a Facebook account. You simply login to Facebook and like certain Facebook pages and receive JunoCredits for doing so.

Rewards Per Task - this is mostly similar to Rewards Per Engagement, except some of the sub-categories here also contain offers that you can complete for more JunoCredits. A lot of the offers are high-paying (and free to complete) so it's highly recommended that you take advantage of them.

Within RewardMe on iOS:

Rewards Per Invite - same as above.

Rewards Per Engagement - same as above.

Rewards Per SponsorPay, Aarki, RadiumOne and W3i - same as Rewards Per Install/Rewards Per Engagement.

Within Bamboo Wallet on iOS:

Rewards Per Invite - same as above.

Rewards Per Task - watch videos, download/install/try apps, and complete offers for JunoCredits.

Rewards Per Video - watch videos (mostly app trailers) to earn JunoCredits.

Rewards Per Fan - same as above.

Once you rack up enough JunoCredits (a minimum of $10.00 worth, which isn't hard to achieve by any means), you can redeem them for a variety of gift cards. The following is what is available for redemption at the time of writing this tutorial:

$10 & $20 Starbucks gift card
    1600 Microsoft Points
    $10, $15 & $25 iTunes gift cards
    Xbox Live 3 month Gold membership
    $20 Playstation Network card
    $20 Nintendo 3DS prepaid card

Crucial tip for earning even more JunoCredits:

JunoWallet/RewardMe/Bamboo Wallet's apps, offers, and everything else are location-based, meaning that you'll be seeing content that's been made available in your specific location. For example, if you live in Canada, you will only be seeing apps/videos/offers/etc. that are available to Canadian users. Thankfully, this is a limitation that isn't very hard to get around, and simply requires that you change your IP address to one from a different country. This can be done through the use of a VPN, which can be easily obtained and set up on your specific device. If you're unsure of how to do this yourself, you can follow my method:

1. Navigate to VPN Authority and sign up for a 2-day free trial (you can repeatedly abuse these trials without even needing to create throwaway email accounts as you do not need to verify your email address upon signup!).

2. Once you've signed up for the free trial, a page displaying your account information will load. Keep this page open for reference.

3. Set up the VPN on your specific device.

For Android:

i) Navigate to Settings > Wireless & networks > VPN settings > Add VPN > Add PPTP VPN.

ii) Enter a VPN name matching the country of the server you want to use. For example, VPN Authority USA if you are outside of the US and would like a US-based IP address.

iii) Tap on Set VPN server and enter the VPN server of your choice from the VPN Authority account information page.

iv) Tap the Menu button on your device and tap Save.

v) Tap the VPN you just created to connect to it.

For iOS:

i) Navigate to Settings > General > Network > VPN > Add VPN Configuration.

ii) Choose PPTP and enter a description, the server you'd like to connect to, and your account and password information (all found on the VPN Authority account information page).

iii) Tap Save and then you are free to tap the VPN you'd like to connect to and tap the ON/OFF slider to connect.

4. Once you have all your VPN servers set up, feel free to connect to them one at a time and then launch JunoWallet/Bamboo Wallet/RewardMe to start receiving apps/offers/videos/etc. for your new spoofed location.

Note: unfortunately, the VPN Authority free trials only allow you to remain connected for 5 minutes at a time. Therefore, you need to complete your tasks relatively quickly and will probably need to reconnect to the VPN following the completion of each task. If this is too much for you to handle, feel free to find a better VPN service (there are a lot out there, but most of them cost money to use).

That's all there is to it! Thanks to how fast and easy it is to earn JunoCredits, you'll be redeeming your first gift card in no time! I'm already working on my 7th free $10 iTunes gift card, as you can see from the JunoWallet iOS app screenshot below (which is still functional, just not available in the App Store at the moment):

Image EXTERNAL LINKED IMAGE NO LONGER EXISTS.

Have fun earning your free gift cards and be sure to spread this method to your friends and family to earn yourself even more JunoCredits! However, if you're going to repost this tutorial on another web site/forum, all I ask is that you please give me the credit for writing it up. If you have any questions or need help with anything, be sure to post and I'll do my best to get you going. Thanks for checking out my tutorial and happy earning!

Share Permalink | PID: #p1617

ThanksMOC
purpkush
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#318 Joined:
Wed, 27 June 2012, 6:01 pm
Name: Patrick

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic How to easily earn free gift cards with your Android or iOS on login.

Re: How to easily earn free gift cards with your Android or

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 29 June 2012, 2:07 am | #2 of 5 |

I have seen these before. However, I never really got into them before for various reasons. I just know I am not looking forward to trying to make money in this manner because the smart phone does not work well for fat fingers!!

Reload | PID: #p1664
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » Missnc35 » Sun, 1 July 2012, 3:59 am | #3 of 5 |

This is an interesting way to earn rewards. I have never heard of any of these apps for rewards, however I have seen some apps that allow you to make money such as Field Agent. I am glad I came across this thread because I'm always looking for new and fun ways to earn. Thank you for sharing!

Reload | PID: #p1707
Missnc35
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#309 Joined:
Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:50 pm

Unread postby » Sobhana123 » Wed, 21 March 2018, 5:44 am | #4 of 5 |

hi. In this article is good information and nice thanks for sharing.

Reload | PID: #p6037
Sobhana123
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#983 Joined:
Wed, 13 December 2017, 8:35 am

Unread postby » Shilpa111 » Wed, 28 March 2018, 9:48 am | #5 of 5  Reply

Hi guys,really good information in this concept....it is very useful to me thanks for sharing

Reload | PID: #p6066
Shilpa111
AVZoom: Regular Author

#996 Joined:
Wed, 17 January 2018, 9:27 am
Name: shilpa

Smartphones, tablets and other wireless tech can be discussed here. Applications and ideas for development.
    5,590 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com